How can we hold the real criminals responsible? Should we not kill the serpent at its head?

How can we hold the real criminals responsible? Should we not kill the serpent at its head?

Their money is worthless without their lies, so what is the world so afraid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this guy seems pretty based

Of course a burger would think this.

I wish I was friends with princess diana

I don't see why we can't round up and hang these bastards. It's not like we can't so why hasn't anyone been trying? You can't beat them at their games, we have to kill em. Simple.

Forgot pic

You need to kill every member of their family down to the last man, and any others they have the money go to.

I agree. They circumvented law to protect themselves, so how can we be so naive as to play by the rules they invested billions into creating?

These are literal genocidal criminals, and there is proof beyond reason.

>ben shalom
It's Ben Bernanke and how is he still relevant?
Also, why is Rockefeller on there?

The Rockefeller family used their research on gut flora to create the exponential increases in chronic disease and cancer we suffer from in the west, to keep people dependent upon the medical monopoly.

Yes, but he is not jewish. Why put him in this picture. Even if they intermarried with the Rothschilds, they are not officially jewish, so what's the point?

It isn't about who's Jewish, it is about who is controlling the world, and profiting off of human suffering.

They work for Jewish interests. Rockefellers are Bilderbergers and the pic didn't mention Jewry, it says heads of the new world order. Globalists, secret societies, satanic cults, it's basically all the same thing.

Oh, you are right I forgot what board I am on. Anyways, Bernanke should be replaced with Yellen.

Because no one is really up to it
If someone really wants to, Soros got doxxed at eight *han

What do the red sheilds do these days beside financing and pushing for carbon trading schemes?

They seem to be retired essentially, but you always get the same unverified info repeated on the net, everyone blames GMOs on them, when that is more Rockefeller driven

Maybe a rival family is deliberately shifting blame onto them, so they get away scott free!

Soros is causing more direct harm than all the elite families at the moment, whether he's "instructed" or not is not so relevant

>unsourced occupy-demo-tier facebook garbage

And completely true
Fuck off Shlomo

Notice they're all old and lack worthy heirs. This is why they are getting aggressive. Even with their level of medicine the clock is ticking and we can undo their work.

Source on this?

It's the fucking Rothschilds what more source you fucking need autistic fuck

And you are the same people who worship Trump the man who loves the Rothchilds.

Says you.

Don't assume I worship trump dumb ass fucking leaf I don't give a fuck who gets it as long as it isn't Hillary or Cruz and tell me exactly how he loves the Rothschilds maybe site a source ass hat why because he hired a goldman - sachs guy fuck off

He made no attempt to stop the banking system and didn't mention anything about it.

Because he wants to win this election.

I assure you, he knows far more about the grand scheme of things than any of us do.

But will he do shit about it or make himself richer?

like a fucking lemming...

No one cares, no one will ever care.

You may be right. Apathy is their weapon.

>I assure you, he knows far more about the grand scheme of things than any of us do.

Yes. So do many politicians. This is why he needs to be explicit about how he's going to solve the problem.

Else, look at this line of thinking:

>He wants to win the election. I assure you, he knows far more about the grand scheme of things

Apply this to any candidate. "They'll solve it, they're just trying to win the election right now". The assurance that they will do anything is about as half baked as Papa Johns.

please explain how they own the central banks

It's fucking horrible. I had to bump this thread from page 11, for fucks sake. In any community, big or small, you'll find this amount of apathy.

We live in a nation that isn't aware of even half the atrocities our own government has committed. I'm confident that you can unclassify any kind of CIA document and people will stop caring about it after a short period of time.

Their ancestors lent money to war-addicted governments in exchange for permanent concessions.

People like this are the fucking problem and why you don't have shit. These are the fuckers keeping us on this planet, inhibiting science just to make more money before it all fucking blows up. Behold the superjew, your master.

you know it's not a mystery who actually owns the regional fed banks? are you saying that all of those publicly traded commercial and retail banks are owned by one family?

>le rothschilds own every central bank meme

how about looking into stuff for just 5 minutes before reposting it as face

It's nice how uttering this guy's name will give you responses of "fedora" in some places. This is not something that will ever be taken seriously, because it's a topic that is always being dismissed. Even saying this is something someone can stereotype as "u guys just dont know ur not redpilled enough". They've got us by the balls. I'm sorry but that's the truth, I'm fucking sick of it too.

NEETs don't have to worry about the wrath of the corporatocracy so they pay it no mind.

it's dismissed because it's retarded

wow he is so rich people can harass him on the streets.
youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc