Ugly jew cock vs beautiful natural cock

ugly jew cock vs beautiful natural cock

which one do you prefer?

also, why do Burgers mutilate their male babies' genitals?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/the-history-of-doctors-diagnosing-women-with-hysteria/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why do Burgers mutilate their male babies' genitals?
Why do people keep saying this like it's true? Uncut burger reporting in.

Did I already offend a fatty?

It is true, you are an anomoly.

provided it's clean, i prefer uncut

Only a fucking faggot would worry about other dudes dicks this much to bitch about it online. Who the hell cares

>why do Burgers mutilate their male babies' genitals?

Because the US is run by jews

Why?

more fun to play with, plus from the reactions of the guys (and what i've heard online) it's more sensitive.

i want to find a dildo that has simulated foreskin, feels better than cut...to me, cant speak for all femanons

Uncut, cause Im not a kike or a sandnigger

White moms seem to like cutting their kids. Probably cause they "look better"
You know theyre gonna suck them off

more sensitive. feels better

Cut penises are like cut vaginas. Cut people feel less pleasure.

Cut
>clean
Uncut
>dick cheese
/thread

>believing this meme
>being this new

>having this little hygeine

Do you know how to shower?

Honestly wish I didn't get my dick chopped as a baby.

typical sandniggers

>picture of foreskin rolled back, defeating the purpose of showing an uncircumcised penis
>intentionally chooses ugly looking head that the penis would've had with or without cirumcision

Sadly it's true, keratin build up dulls sensation.

Most parents are bullshitted from their doctors and are told circumcision is very good for preventing STD's and are easier to clean, despite the studies and evidence being VERY shaky and unreliable. It's all bullshit, and the only reason they want the circumcision is to make the kids good goys and push their own agenda
>t. parent who almost let there kids get jewed

Itt: the hobbit. The deskinlation of cheese

mine was for fucking medical reason at age 10 its not that bad

"clean" wich basically never happen... Enjoy your dick cheese

Circumcision was popularised in america because it was toted as a method of preventing boys from masturbating. Not the jews fault, but they still need another extermination.

>beautiful natural cock
You are, in fact, a faggot.

>literally cuts of some of son's dick to stop him from masturbating

fuck

>spouting this much bullshit

I haven’t been on here in almost a year. I come back and this shit is still being posted.....wow

I like da bengis, yes.

Yeah, they also made kelloggs and other bland cereals for the exact same purpose. Retarded 1900's people thought spicey food made boys wank, so they popularised bland breakfast cereal.

i blame that one asexual guy who wrote that part of the bible to troll everyone.

There is a stigma around uncircumcised and I really wish I wasn't circumcised, I cant feel shit.

What? Uncut here, never have that. Just take a shower daily

He was a right cunt. The bastard.

true. but why don't we still chemburn the clit like that same plan was? not fair...

nigger

A lot of guys actually don't and it's really disgusting. You just have good personal hygiene, which shouldn't be anything special but for whatever reason in this shitty age everyone has no fucking standards

>kelloggs

In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement, and preventing the recurrence of the practice in those whose will power has become so weakened that the patient is unable to exercise entire self-control.

The worst cases among young women are those in which the disease has advanced so far that erotic thoughts are attended by the same voluptuous sensations which accompany the practice. The author has met many cases of this sort in young women, who acknowledged that the sexual orgasm was thus produced, often several times daily. The application of carbolic acid in the manner described is also useful in these cases in allaying the abnormal excitement, which is a frequent provocation of the practice of this form of mental masturbation.

Plain facts, pp. 294-6

J.H. Kellogg, Plain facts for young and old: Embracing the natural history of hygiene and organic life, 2nd edition, Burlington (Iowa), 1888, facsimile reprint (New York: Arno, 1974)

>insecure jewcocks in this thread

>Hurr I can't clean my dick. Better chop it off.
American logic

femanon here euro's dont bathe and they have foreskins im literally gagging writing this comment

Because people only a few decades ago refused to believe that women had sexual desired or could even orgasm. The vibrator was actually invented as a medical device to treat women for "hysteria" or what in modern time we now know as not being fucked enough.
Before the vibrator women actually went to the doctors to have them jerk them off. Look it up, it's unbelievably true.

Because it's (((tradition)))

please back up your claim of “evidence being VERY shaky and unreliable”

All gmos change genetails. If you are trap its your parent fault for making you like that. If you are gay or lesbian its your parents fault that they used you as you were child. If you have autism its your parents fault for leting you being vactinated.

>beautiful natural cock

jewed cucks aint humans

Tradition is a fancy word for disreguarding modern knowledge/scientific studies. I was cut by my faggot parent cuz "tradition" and all I learnt from that was to never ever have my child cut. I could never be so cruel.

Have a childhood friend who got cut as adult, told me later he lost most of sensitivity and deeply regret doing it.
On an unrelated note he got cancer on one of his balls and had it removed.

nobody cares about your opinion and showering cleans you just as well.

We arent all jewish cunt. Some of us just came from retarded families. Re:

R E L I G I O U S
M U T I L A T I ON

no.

see

Did he get a prosthetic or is he walking around with a limp from extra weight on one side?

If you wear the mark of the Jew, you are our enemy.

I can understand cutting the foreskin if you having trouble with it, if yu dont it's just retarded.
Just clean it, the dick ain't gonna be cleaner if you cut it, it's just gonna look less natural.
And you ain't gonna be a better lover, hold out longer just cause ur circumsized, just jerk off alot, like i mean minimum 3 times a day like i do, you will hold out longer cause it numbs the tip of your cock the more you pleasure the sensitive part (head). And to previous retards (often girls) cause they dont have a cock so they can't ever know exactly how it works, it' wont get more sensitive if you are circumsized it get's less sensitive, you think guys that are over sensitive can control when they cum like a fucking Jedi? really.....that's just idiocracy, and ye you should probably watch that movie aswell cause you will probably find yourself as one of the more retarded characters in there.

doesn't mean we can still burn em, as would be tradition.

Well you dumb fucking cunt because you coukdnt spend twk seonds to google anything here you go. google.com.au/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/the-history-of-doctors-diagnosing-women-with-hysteria/amp
Fucking idiot. Kys.

-= RELIGIOUS MUTILATION =-

Welp lucky we don't know each other or i'd gouge you cunt yes out with rusty spoons. Don't ever rope me in with those freaks you fucking monstrsity of a person!
>inb4 herpdy derp edgy fag
How 'bout this. Fucking die!

I'm so proud of my foreskin
I feel myself perfect

>t. triggered Amerimutt

good for you, some males feel like a part of themselves is missing if they are circumcised.

You're showing your redaration matey

okay. here goes.

first read the previous posts.
then, not sure if this will connect with you, but, if you are serious:

you are be technically right!
and an autist.

circumcised people sometimes find that they are more sensitive to pain than uncircumcised .

>cut
>dick is dried out and is all mangled from the cutting
>skin bridges
>literally been told i have kind of a Frankenstein dick
>erections are sometimes painful because of how tight the skin is
It really does fuck with me as a man, how the fuck is this still legal. if people want to do this shit to themselves when they get older whatever, but just cutting every male is absolutely insane.

God go to a doctor if you have skin bridges you idiot.

I'm an autist because I've beaten you. Good, good. Your logic is very sound my friendo.

why do you cry about it?

wow, talk about no life

but alas its never really clean bcause the bacteria that causes the smell starts growing as soon as you wash it.

yeah, what's your point?

like Europe isn't?

sure you're a girl.

sure kid. get cut and report back to me.

sorry to hear that, it's illegal for kids to get SRS if they're trans until they're 18 but it's okay to cut off some of your dick when you come out the womb, seems hypocritical (sorry to be topical).

special colors for special people.

Nah europe is now run by the Muslims. Filthy fucking muzzies are worse than jews. At least jews have used smarts to claim the world rather than pointless rage at everything.

this retarded.

this makes little difference

sure kid

sure kid

Everytime a severly mentally ill person gets srs the anesthesiologist should over do it so the patient dies. Only way to treat freaks that mentally destroyed.

>Only a fucking faggot would worry about other dudes dicks this much to bitch about it online. Who the hell cares

I was wondering the same. i mean if you are gay then fair enough if not why the fuck would you post this? It cant just be trolling. Shit is just retarded.

butthurt europoos post here all the time

I'm sorry about what the Rabbi did to you.

Spartans practiced circumcision as a right of passage into adult hood. Are you saying that Spartans are inferior because I think you are wrong.

sure kid

yeah yeah yeah trans people are freaks whatever, dont bring up these subjects in this thread please

sure kid

Thats true tho... did you bother researching before you replied, or did what he say just go against your emotions so you got mad?

then it starts growing again

okay. you see how the original post wants to burn clitorises?
and asks why we don't do that anymore?
and then links to Kellog's 1800's fiendly plans to cut dicks and burn clits to stop masturbation?

...and the comes your quite serious answer about differences in victorian medicine to that question?

thats the autistic part. and not understanding that is too.

you sound nervous? must have heard this many times before.

>sure kid
Lol. When you have no evidence beyond your gut feeling. You must be a real intellectual.

R E T A R D E D
A R G U M E N T

somebodies mad about his cheese dick.

he won't