/celeb/

/celeb/

last call

Fuck yes! Kate!

i'll come back out to play since it's quieted down

Go to sleep my little ones. Get! :3

Off to a good start, keep it up anons. It's only a matter of time before the faggots shit this thread up though.

You better

>Be Me

>Son of Cop

>Dad would come home and park the cruiser in front of the house. I would crawl in it and pretend I was chasing bad guys.

>6yrs old / thought I had the coolest dad on earth. Thought I had the coolest life on earth. Small town life.

>Watching 3rd season of Transformers (animated series)

>Decide Skyfire is my hero. I wanted to be a scientist and kick ass!

>I wasn't able to dislike Mondays, because that was Transformers day, but everything else about Monday was awful.

>Run home from school, blow past anyone that may have been in the house without saying a word.

>Start watching "Dark Awakening" - Getting major tard tremors because Skyfire is all over this episode. My face seemingly hit with autist nerve gas as my smile won't go away. I am happy!

>28 minutes later, I'm on cloud fucking 9 as Skyfire is about to wipe out the Quintessons single-handedly

>fuckyeah.jpg

>I hated the Quintessons. They seem to run the entire galaxy, but they're weak, frail little creatures relying on subterfuge, manipulation and scheming. Autobots must wipe them out. Autobots are good, Deceit and manipulation are bad. I know, my dad is a cop!

>mfw Skyfire falls out of the sky. *slowed

>mfw Optimus has a tear coming down his face as he says goodbye to Skyyfire. *stopped

>mfw Autobots lost the battle and the bad guys won. *spinning. my world was spinning out of control now.

please remember to not post Victoria justice, she's a has been child starlet who never made it as a real celebrity, the only reason she's any relevant at all is because neck beard virgins keep posting her. stop it. post real celebs.

>Deep emotional scarring.

>Spend the next week in a catatonic state, questioning everything.

>Then it happened. A week to the day, my mother says, "user, I have some bad news. Sit down please."

>"What is it, Mother? It can't be that bad. We're all still here," I say to her.

>Your father is dying. He has cancer and will be dead within a month.

>Be me, searching for my hands because I can't find them when I feel for them at the end of my arms.
>Panic because as this is happening, a wretched noise consumes the air. Realize the noise is coming from me. Realize I couldn't find them because I was using them in the search. Imagine searching for a flashlight, with the flashlight you're searching for in your hand.

>3 weeks later, I watched my father breath his final breath. "Goodbye, user" in his terminal exhale.

>Superman is dead. Evil wins.

>Start to see "cracks" in the world. Faces that "shift to happy" when they notice me, but are otherwise sad or upset. Realize they are reflective emotions. With one, comes the other.

>The mailman comes by, I'm on the porch. He says hi and smiles, I wonder what he wants as he hands me the mail, smile fading from his face as I never break eye contact with him. Studying him, needing to know what's going on inside of his head. Surely he is what he appears to be, right?

>Mailman pulls hand away, cautiously, slowly. Eye contact still maintained. Maybe if I look hard enough, I can see his thoughts through his eyeballs.

>I never saw his thoughts, but I was never hurt by him either.

>Mom puts me in Boy Scouts, hoping I will "come out of my shell." We have 2 tortoises, Peepers and Eyes. "I am not a Tortoise, Mom! I'm a human boy!" How could she compare me, her son, to a Tortoise? What was going on?

>First week at scouts, I don't get along well with others.

please remember to not post Victoria justice, she's a has been child starlet who never made it as a real celebrity, the only reason she's any relevant at all is because neck beard virgins keep posting her. stop it. post real celebs.

Aren't you just the cutest thing!

i got a bunch of new pics too

So fappable

Is that Stephen Baldwin in a wig?

Here to worship tonight! who should I worship? my body is ready!

yuuuup

My cock is ready!

What a shocker the same idiot who posts her every thread also ruins this thread.

Kys spam this shit everyday

just stop ruining the thred with people who aren't celebrities aka victoria justice, thats all im super saiyan.

NEED Elle in my bed lads

Put a plastic grocery bag over her head, suffocate her out and play with them mature titties.

Cute little bewbies, she should be proud! :3

You so mad though. I'M COMING TO DESTROY YOUR THREAD, RARRR! >:3

gah i'm trying to hold it in for a bit but you're gonna get me started quick

What a cutie.

join us in stroking our cocks to this stupid whore

can u like not?

Of course that's gonna happen. This cock slut demands more cum!

please remember to not post Victoria justice, she's a has been child starlet who never made it as a real celebrity, the only reason she's any relevant at all is because neck beard virgins keep posting her. stop it. Only post real celebs.

Fuck, Kesha is hot.

>t. Victoria Justice

I'll keep stroking for her if you keep providing pics.

I think im finally going to start worshiping this sexy woman~

Mmmm..perhaps I should fap?

degrading her hard already? :(
can't we ever show her some lovin?

don't start teasing me with Vicky feet now...

we cum for her because we love her

This one kinda looks fake.

WRARRR, RARRRRRRRR!!!! >:3

Nah it's almost 4:00 in the morning, I'm gonna be headin to sleep anyways. But when I wake up get ready to get UPSET when I start posting her again and AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Night night. :-------]

Night night VJ friends. :]

yay! my whore waifu is getting so much attention tonight!

Save it! It's all yours, my friend!

KeshaBro is posting too

Why be slow about it???

night

Thanks, Lori!

I think it's way over due that I start worshiping her. I start tonight.

i like to get warmed up
but i'm already hot now

more Bella? I wanna do a trashy twofer and cum for Bella and Kesha

I think I'll join the Kesha love as well

fuck
>best threesome
please

It's amazing giving your load to this fucking whore.

Great pic!

and Bella too then

fuck. yes. I'm throbbing already

ohhh fuckk

God why did I ever date to do this? I've you d her attractive for so long now.

eeeeeeeeee
kesha is getting so much love! I'm so happy!!
>fucking whore
ugh god

Fucking love this sexy slut.

look at those perfect cock sucking lips

hard to type with one hand user?

Does she really like chubby bearded guys? If so, I may have a shot.

this bitch always gets me horny

Just a little bit. Fuck I love her freakles~

i got you man ;)

I'm already leaking..

do you like tributes, keshabro?

yes she does, but not if you are creepy
here go

hnnnnngh those juicy lips. i know this skank can suck the hell out of some cock

would pound her into the fucking ground

idk probably
Ive never seen her get one o.o

I'm feeling extra horny and might send you one on kik..

Holy fuck~ god I never realized how amazing she really is~

little whore

please do

okay, now back to kesha

do you wanna see hard cocks for kesha?

yay!

Any RP anons on tonight?

more ass/legs/feet