Anyone else house poor?

Anyone else house poor?

I have a beautiful new apartment and nothing to put in it.

>Lived in car for 6 months

My dish and silverware

ahahahahah are you me op?

dude I just moved back into my car since i got more done.

living in the apartment was kinda pointless except for the comfort. but living is getting out of your comfort zone so... what a fucking paradox

You Americans disgust me with your carpeted floors.

Nice knife though.

I tip my jewel encrusted European hat to you hapless peasants.

>jewel encrusted european hat

Shut the fuck you europoor faggot

Go ride your fucking bicycle to your job at mcdonald.

i member this feel

first piece of furniture i ever bought for a totally empty apartment was a lazy boy recliner

everything else was on cardboard boxes and plastic tubs. 8 years later and the majority of my furniture was donated from friends and famalam

My income is considerably above the American average.

I also don't own a bicycle, i drive to my job. And i dont work at McDonald's, im in the pharmaceutical industry.

Here no one lives in their car. Even our welfare leeches are above that.

And that carpet you all use is horrific. I bet it smells of dust and animal urine.

It's the worst part of the place, I rented it for the washer drier.

those are the fun weird adventurous time, see it as camping buddy and enjoy it while it last, after that it'll be only work netflix and sleep.

I think my first piece will be a bed, I've never had a new bed in my life.

whats your rent? doesnt look bad m8

Euro here:

What is that black thing on the right?

After everything it's just over $1,000

go to walmart, buy
air mattress
pots and pans cooking tray
real food
better lighting equiptment (lighting needs to be top notch or youll feel like shit being there)
try to pump up your energy while living there, you sound like a depressed piece of shit
then buy some plants to feel better, plants bring life into a dim shitty apartment
flowers even, damn,

I did the same shit, I was home pretty much to shower and change, so was pretty much paying 900 a month for a giant storage. Just started showering at the gym, kept clothes either in my trunk, or at my gf at the time house.

>Here no one lives in their car.
Glad to see you don't know shit about your place.

Enjoy these times, man. My room at my first apartment looked pretty much the same as that. My first night there I slept on the floor under one shitty blanket with a coat for a pillow.

You can buy a pretty good queen size mattress on Amazon for like $200.

Garbage can

Here in America, it's where we put our trash, or "rubbish"

His oven.

Only issue was not having a decent place to cook. It was hard to eat healthy,

That's absolutely true I gained a lot.. in my fridge are fruits and veggies meats... feels good man to cook and eat

Weird that its not integrated into the Arbeitsfläche.

That's why you get a woman, make her cook for you.

Yeah, I agree. You either eat like shit, or spend more money on the daily to eat fresh. I kept a three gallon cooler in the trunk, would fill that up every few days. Though it did the trick, it did limit you to what you did eat. Most of my cooking was done on a park's BBQ, so that was my once daily hot meal, rest of the day I'd snack, usually stop at like a Safeway and hit up their deli bar for a salad.

If you're wondering about my internet I have a hot spot phone and an old inactivated phone
I have an old computer for entertainment with old Simpson's on it no key board

back when i was homeless i used to have a coleman portable stove that i bought an adapter for so i could use the bigger propane cylinders. 1 cylinder lasted roughly a month making breakfast lunch and dinner every day for a total of maybe 60 a month

used to wash myself at the gym with a membership before the new owner realized i was a hobo and kicked me out. I never did anything outside of the norm beyond some cardio or spin classes so didn't have a showering place for a bit

where did you usually cook at?

you can get most of the shit you need from goodwill, just buy a few nice things that you really need.

parks usually and sometimes parking lots of really busy places when i was feeling bold

Fucking hate how damn poor I fucking am

dude at least keep shit clean and organized. Having shit in its place and smelling clean does wonders for your psyche in bad situations

Im planning on buying a cargo van and suit it up a little bit. And living in it

Sup Patrick

Nigger my clothes on the floor are not smelly them short's have strains because I was dumb enough to fuck around with a chainsaw to try and get it working that's oil stains pretty much the reason I can no longer wear them at in public places them socks it's a pair that I lost the mates for I gotta throw all of my old socks away and buy new one's. Water bottles don't fucking stink.

you might have a water addiction

Free stuff on Craiglist useful.

can't recognise the cheapest knife at Wal-Mart

No I just need to rest a sure that I've bottled water at all time's.
Yes my fucking water in the house is shit I don't have the money to have all new plumbing installed the pipes are full of shit like calcium build up and who knows what else.

your piss jug is getting full you pig!

>Double monitors and fully stocked room
>A/c unit
>Nice equipment
>>>>Poor
I mean I don't want to be judgemental but how poor?

he wastes his money on little girls toys

I made this

i seriously doubt you made that plate

Could be worse, you could've spent north of 50k-60k on furniture to fill a house as your wife wanted.

The rat looks like matt bellamy

I had my dick in that rats ass

I bailed from a shithole to the UK to steal jobs here, and for about 4 months I lived in a piece of shit room with nothing but a bed and a mattress.

You live in Henderson Nevada? I might be your neighbor

I'm Stewart the Sock
ask me anything
In Japan OBV

Welcome to the party pal

Maybe your problem is that you spend all your money on bottled water you wasteful faggot. Buy a brita and a reusable bottle.

look nigger i get what little i can from my mothers disability and my dads pension and if i want smaller portable bottles thats what i'm fucking buying

>you could've spent north of 50k-60k on furniture to fill a house as your wife wanted.
Thats almost 10 years of my salary, i wouldnt mind having those furniture

At least you can say you have a place to live. Live cheap and save up. You'll have money for furniture soon.

Pretty much the opposite of your house Op. Renting small 15m2 apartment for freaking 900 American rubles a month. Fuck my country is expensive.

I couldn't help but notice your feels, it runs deep, share it with me.