I am a wanna be cuck/swinger. My wife is saying she isn't ready. I need severely goodlooking men to snap me...

I am a wanna be cuck/swinger. My wife is saying she isn't ready. I need severely goodlooking men to snap me. So I can give you her username. And i want you to get her sexy ass worked up for me. Pic related....its her

Otaku311 is my username. Add me and let me see if your her type. Need to be smooth, and specify that she was added thru quick add. Need a nice cock, good looks, and personality. I will reward with nudes for days. I want you to get her hot and bothered if at all possible. I want her to see that she still gets turned on by other men. This might not be easy, she's freaky tho. I just want her to see how much she will enjoy herself

Nail your scrotum to your desk and do squats.

Add me fellas and want pictures....no chat.face and nudes so I see what you're working with. Bigger cock the better. Any race. Prove to me that you two are talking without her knowing. And if you get sexy pics or a positive reaction to nudes we will advance to the next phase.

Sorry dude, doubt you'dve made the cut with that attitude. Snap me if youre worth a fuck

Your wife is ugly and cuckholding is a disease. Go to craigslist you creepy faggot.

this guy is trash, he doesnt know what the fuck hes doing

you need someone who knows how to systematically make any girl his little bitch

Hey thanks guy! Sucks it won't work,out for ya!

You can't even call your self a man

That's precisely what Ive done Lol I can't get her to venture further now that Ive locked her down

I added u

Heard, hope you're Confident lol

I hope you faggots realize this is simply a gay guy luring you retards for your cock shots. Enjoy being reverse cucked.

Lol you lost fucker

OP, post tits

Lol enjoy horny little acne ridden boys sending you dick pics you closet fag

Lol cause you handsome dudes are all being too cool for women? Takeyour MGTOW ass on somewhere

I wish my wife would take a fat cock in front of me

What's hersnap bro?

Op here. Snap me. Lets help each other
Otaku311

She LIKE BBC? I have exp with cuck couples, want to kick? Pic related I'm 10 inches hard ^_^

Depends on your looks and if you can use habit of charm hombre

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Pass me your kik I believed I messaged you. I can send you pics of me ^_^

kik? i wont dissapoint her

Otaku311

Wrong,,,but good shot kid

>MGTOW
No we're not being faggots sending dick pics to other men you decrepit faggot.

Oh yeah... you bring loser to a new low.

Is that her kik or yours?