That sounds extremely painful

Para ti

FOR JEW

I want your brains under my boot you fucking sandnigger scumbag

>I want you in my dick
>flag

you are now my property, yes?

U U U U

I'm literally not lying when i say when i see the Turkish flag, its the equivalent of the Iraq flag in my eyes, i see both countries was war torn shit holes barley hanging on to modern society in any aspect. Take a picture of your bedroom to ease my tensions that Turkey is a garbage dump like Iraq or Iran.

I would love to see you cry.

Memes aside, a lot of Turks are alright folks. cr1tikal is a Turk, did you know that?

who hurt you

I fucking hate these threads. What kind of weak piece of shit are you user that you would be swayed by a cute face. Fuck you and fuck these fucking threads. I would kick this muzzy sack of shit into the ocean and watch the sharks rip her up. SAGEEEEEE all these shit threads

>Like Iran
Breh Iran is the most powerful country in MENA

a white kuffar who just put on a hijab. lol you arent doing a good job of being politically correct

Not until you prove you're not going to blow us up, no.
Go cry somewhere else.

No. You smell like old curry and cumin powder.

Turkey is not Europe

No I fucking don't. Get out.

Iran is oppressive but comfy

It's nicer than a lot of US places

Because that ass is the bomb.

Hate to admit it... I'm alt right, consider myself red-pilled and de-cucked... But if we were to ban all 3rd world immigration, I'd want an exception to be made for hijabis. Can't get enough of 'em.

Don't you have a duel to the death with a Kurd to be preparing for?

IV V

Convert to Christianity and I'll think about it

>Making any exception for any Muslim

There are some attractive Melikes in your country Mehmet.

Not budging. I want to take a while harem of hijabis to bed.

No clue who cr1tikal is.

What hurt me is that you allowed Justin Trudeau lead Canada, with 0 positive results.

Never been there, couldn't pay me to go literally.

The people i played vidya with who did live in Iran told me it was shitty as fuck so i will take their words for it.

You people are a bunch of literal faggot Democratic tier wannabees for supporting a majority Muslim nation.

First we have cucks making threads about how they love BBC now we have faggots shilling for how much they want Turkish cock up their ass, nothing new on Sup Forums.

*teleports behind you*
Heh, nothing personnel, kid, but refugees...
*kicks your ass all the way back to the loony dunes*
... is syrias business!