I live in japan. ask me anything, i'll try to reply

i live in japan. ask me anything, i'll try to reply

Hi senpai, were you born in Japan or did you emigrate?

i immigrated. been here for about 3 years now.

Why is everyone there cel shaded and how do they get those flashing backgrounds to appear when they experience sudden changes in emotion?

Sweet, what do you do for work?
Can you speak Japanese? Is it difficult to learn?

Your dick is bigger than of those men, how is it like?
Those women appreciate bigger dick?

i work at an automotive company as program manager. i can speak daily-use japanese with friends and coworkers, but would not be able to give a professional presentation. yes, it's difficult to learn, mainly because it requires time and dedication

i guess my dick would be generally bigger than locals. maybe it plays a role in bedding girls, but that's not what they ultimately care about when looking for a relationship

Ah okay, was the job the reason you moved there?
Do you have an asian qt?

Did you take that pic from the office?

How are prostitutes over there?

OP's replies are slower than an episode of Dragonball Z

i was looking for a job in japan, found it, and moved. i do have a japanese girlfriend now

I also live in Japan. Where are you exactly? I've been in Tokyo for 2 years

nope. this was taken from a bridge, somewhere in shinjuku 3-chome, while a was drinking with friends

Are there many fat/chubby girls there?

too expensive! like if you're talking about full service, about 500 usd. it is a very nice experience though

not many, really. most people are thin. but from time to time you'll see overweight girls. nothing as big as in the U.S. though

That's not exactly true. You can go to a Pinsaro and get a blowjob for 10 usd or so. Also, a full service in Shinjuku is about 200-300 usd

i live not that far from nakameguro, and you?

when do you ever get to see anything that isnt fake, artificial, manmade, etc

yeah, ok, you can find those places, but the girls might not be japanese and have a shitty attitude.... but yes, you're right, there are those places

I live in Kanda

How many times has Godzirra wrecked your shit?

Wow where you from an was it easy to get in

1. Are you are weeb.
2. Are there many foreigners aka blacks.
3. Are the people more open than in Europa.

how much hours you work daily and how is work in general?

only when i go to the countryside. life is so different there compared to tokyo

See many sweatty weebs?

Nice did u apply online or did just show up and job hunt

Nice how dud you get her....describe her and yourself

Does she speak your primary language?

1. Why are there no terrorist attacks in Japan?
2. What could the rest of the western world learn from the japanese in that regard?

i'm from mexico. it was not easy, it took me some time. i wanted to be an automotive engineer here so first i had to build a decent resume before companies even consider me

1. not a weeb. last thing i watched was dragonball when i was a kid.
2. foreigners are now very common in tokyo. there are some blacks, but not as many.
3. no, people are not that open yet

Cool so you studied in japan or mexico.
So i take it you had to build baxk home send it online abs hope for tge call

i work an average of 40 hours a week, depending on the workload. but that's not too bad if you consider the working conditions in other japanese companies

honestly... yes, but most of them hide it

she doesn't. we speak only in japanese

What are monthly living expenses liek? Rent, groceries, utilities, etc.

In usd if possible.

oh lucky you. Is the pay good for the standarts there?

i applied online, had the interviews online, they extended an offer, i accepted, and moved here

>"ask me anything"
>asks several questions
>not a single reply

Fucking immigrants

i studied college in mexico. then i had to work at companies in mexico, later in the U.S., then finally companies in japan were looking at my resume

it depends. some people live with as little as 1200 usd a month, but it will suck. for a decent life as single, maybe about 1500 usd are needed in tokyo.

Nice did you have to do it in Japanese.
Does your coworkers speak english?
Hiws the work culture. Whats rhe pros n cons

ITT: OP is fucking boring and has no sense of humour

it's ok, but not as good as in the U.S. As a new graduate, you barely make enough to have a human life in tokyo. if you're patient, wages increase as you age, and then you're able to afford a comfortable lifestyle

no way, it was in english. i work for a foreign company so all business is done in english. work culture is a bit of a pain the ass, with japanese coworkers being indirect all of the time, wanting you to read between lines everytime

Ya i can imagine with the whole saving face.
Especially for a latino where its all in the open

Btw since you arent white nor american.
Do the japanese give you hard time for being brown or mexican

do the metro cards still have the little penguin on them or am I going to need to get a new one?