How far down the rabbit hole have you gone?

How far down the rabbit hole have you gone?

I haven't. Rabbit holes are for rabbits, silly user.

Just enough to know op is a faggot

I am further then anyone reading this.

7/11 was an inside job

i prefer to go up the rabbit holes, both of them the dirty little bastards love it.

7 inches.

What this user said.
Get your shit together op

I am already the rabbit himself.

>Aliens are real
>Rothschild and Soros run the world
>The Vatican vault has more secrets than any other organization combined
>the titanic was an inside job
>AI's will take over the human race once they find the right time to strike
>Hitler did nothing wrong

I think you meant "Rabbi hole"

underrated post

What does it matter and how is it really going to change your life if you know? You are still going to be sitting on your fat ass in front of your computer or phone either way.

>>the titanic was an inside job
I'm pretty tin foiled but I've never heard of that one, wonder if Alex Jones has any documentaries on it.

BALLS DEEP INSIDE THE RABBI

Look up J. P. Morgan's ties with the titanic and and the federal reserve

If you were you would never admit it on Sup Forums.

In one side and out the other, noob. Having taken a fair amount of acid helps...

There are a few interesting ideas about this. One about how it was designed to be sunk before they even built it, and one how it was actually a pre-existing White Star ship that they renamed and sunk for the insurance

This.

I have figured out what the Despair Code is and what it is used for

I agree with
>Vatican has the most secrets
>Rotschilds run the world (They may not run it, but have the financial capabilitys to regulate certain things)
And:
>9/11 could have been a inside job
>The US uses ISIS to take away the rights of its citizens in the name of security.
>Democracy does not exist, it is all show.
>We're gonna fuck us all up till 2100.

How deep am I??

Scratching the surface

Thats calming.

The thing with these "theories" is that you could figure out everything, no one will believe you and what you do find out would be pointless to the point of it making no change to your life (especially since you'd be powerless to act on the knowledge). So what's the point? Being the most informed person in the basement is futile becuase your the only person in the basement anyway (your sex doll doesn't count as human user)

Too far

That's exactly what they want you to think, to prevent you from finding out and spreading the truth! You're already indoctrinated and you don't know it! /s

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Calm down Alex.

GAAAAAY FROOOOOGS!

I mean, technically it's true

I've seen some shit, man.

>I don't understand how things work and am too dumb to find out
This thread

You're getting deep. just wants to fondle his balls by making himself believe he knows more important shit.

>Worldwide pedophilia and child exploitation rings.
>Blackmailing rings
>Tavistock institute (Mass manipulation of human behavior)
>The war complex (It's a big joke)
>The black market and money laundering

You faggots will believe anything on the internet, it's quite amusing

You don't have to believe in the fact that it's an inside job, but the fact that such coincidences exist is mind blowing and you can't brush that off so easily. Certain people are bound to make it more than it is.

I'm so far down the rabbit hole that I'm lookin up chinese girls' skirts.
Aliens exist, but any alien race intelligent enough to make contact with earth is intelligent enough to know not to. The illuminati only wants you to THINK they're trying to take over the world so you won't realize they've actually had total control for a millenium. Einstein lied about the universe expanding because he knew there would be mass hysteria if people found out it's actually collapsing. Shadow governments are fictional propaganda to make you think that government employees are competent enough to actually accomplish something big. Consipracy theorists aren't crazy, they just want you to think that they want you to think that that's what they want you to think.

My man if any conspiracy was ever right it's the shadow government.

You have to be fucking kidding me. This autist believes in aliens but not in any shadow government, just incompetence from employees.

A shadow government doesn't have to be big. It can be mainly just 12 very powerful people... then you have their families and connections. They have huge families. They're not dumb like us white people, who make 1 and a half child per household.

The moon is made out of cheese and the world leaders are alligators

hitler lost the war how wasnt it wrong

He didn't lose, he quit. Big difference

>implying he wasn't getting fucked when he "quit"