General cuck thread, drop your kik if you wanna share your gf there, bonus points if she has cute feet

General cuck thread, drop your kik if you wanna share your gf there, bonus points if she has cute feet

can you post kik?

you sharing gf?

yup

wjones.22

any other cucks feel free to add

my kik godzirra1990

show me your wives and girlfriends and i'll tell you how they will please me... u can watch or join in

looking for someone to cock or video fap to my gf
mkrichards1

Cuck plus foot fetish you are literally the definition of a woman repellant

GF was a shy proper virgin prude when we met then a slut when we dated in college, now back to proper working class woman..

hated slut phase was awful but now its all I think about...I want to see pics evidence and stories, makes me hard

this normal? what do you do next?

vogi1996
julia

Use to share my ex at the club all the time, shit was so cash

stories and pics now

no pics but it's pretty self explanatory, she'd dress all slutty and get felt up all night

used to drink until pass out, got sleep fucked at two parties, the one they charged admission and got keg money and some and some more

Nice! More?

kik?

massive foot cuck here, sharing gf's feet
stopi1145

add henry.schwab if u want to share your gf on kik

thanks! a shit ton

she didn't know anyone at college, was introduced booze, went to parties and suddenly made only a shit load of guy 'friends'

no kik sorry

my gf did the same thing!

add luck.hawk to share your GF

yea I regret saying 'hey don't worry go to the party you'll make friends' shes like oh well I don't know them, and I was all 'whats the worst that'll happen'

fast forward to her sucking cock at or after parties

what about yours?

kinda the same, she just ended up seperated from me at a big party, next thing i know ive had a few and so has she, so she starts giving out blowjobs for double shots. pic related

kik?

>
Please, share more guys!

Mariemusk - His GF got huge tits

yeah, i can see her doing that. shed always brag about how good her blowjobs were

do you have kik?????

shed come home with cum taste in her mouth, or pussy. she took birth control so there was either my load in her or someone else's. Usually i never found out who it was. She'd be fucking me in the morning before i got up, since i had morning wood and would try to get me to bust a load in her before id notice.. but when she was riding my cock one day i noticed ALOT of cum was all over my dick and it couldnt have been her. or me.

Cuck me: perterpiper1515

throwaway1938 to cuck me

How to get gf to cuck me?

you got kik?

I drove over night to visit when I arrived in the morning she went cock crazy and fucked me like never before..usually shes a strict lay there dead and take it missionary girl no work
I figured she missed me
when she went in the shower I went on her computer and noticed her pics from last night while I was driving
she was out till bars closed and left with a military dude in a tiny dress no underwear....never wore anything like that around me always conservative attire...

more tits?

Not on my phone rn but I can download it

do that and leave your user

wwyd?

more ?

Forgot old account but started new one:
accountunlocked

I realized she guilt fucked me, before she shower she smelled of booze and sweat...I found a cum stain on her dress...
in her mind, she maid me cum, that absolved her of any wrong doing she did , and but nutting I contractually forgive her without her having to confess

I ask her about last night , she says nothing
im furious
I say I drove all night lets fuck me again
she says no
I ask again
she say fine but she lays there and takes it, back to normal

any more of you GF? especially legs ass feet and ankles?

this her too?!
please more?

more ass please

I think user left

Add Johnney1408 to share your GF

wwyd?

Kuroshiro1234

saved need more

Kik?

if anyone wants me to fuck your girlfriend my kik is itachi21

kik : redwhitecouple

Holy shit you guys are bad at being bulls *show me her body mmmm yeah* lol pathethic