Shota bread!

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You niggas are gay as fuck.

Yes bro

lurking

>people lewding shotas

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's just helping them stretch

Post bitch

>tfw a 2d boy has a nicer butt than me

I have nothing to post, I don't save things, shota isn't sexual to me, I don't fap to it or even get remotely erect, I just love cute things

That's adorable

(AAAAA)

gril?

I mentioned not fapping or getting erect, why would you think I'm a girl? I'm just a very feminine gay boy.

oh sorry assumed from the start about 2D butts being nicer than yours

we need more fujoshis to care for us

Some people like that

Yeah, I kind of have really low testosterone, I'm really short, and I'm ruled by emotion, it's kind of a funny contrast because in spite of that I actually have a pretty big dick even though I'm a bottom

My boyfriend likes it a lot, we're technically engaged but he still hasn't bought me a ring even though he proposed over a year ago, and my best friend likes to tease me about it and call me a girl, which kind of makes me angry because no matter how many times I tell him I don't like that he won't stop.

More sleeping shotas

What's it like being a faggot and a child molester at the same time. Pathetic pieces of shit

Pretty sure shota is what allows some of them to get their fix without doing anything to a real child.

Kys pedo

needs way more lewd

Why do milfs do this to teen guys? cam-x.com

lewder

Post your hottest 2D shota/trap pic please, this is an emergency!

Sauce? There are no relevant matches.

lewd
e
w
d

but i did swap to lewder tho

Needs more Len

LEWDER

same tbh

I'm sorry sir, but the weekly budget for that has ran out, there's plenty of cute lewd still available for withdrawl

WRECKED SHOTA IS A GOOD SHOTA

Donovananon pls