ITT: Albums which contain both the best and worst tracks of an artist's discography

ITT: Albums which contain both the best and worst tracks of an artist's discography
Starting with the obvious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnefOhZ_1zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck could be worse than the stuff on Loaded or their various oddity collections?

loaded is their best album baka

The Gift. It has absolutely no replay value. Once you've heard it you already know his girlfriend kills him with a sheet metal cutter so there's no point in listening to it again as it doesn't have a suspenseful feel to it anymore.

DUDE OUT OF TUNE VIOLA WITH GUITAR STRINGS PLAYING 3 NOTES FOR 9 MINUTES, MUSICAL GENIUS LMAO

It's not the girlfriend, it's her friend.

My point still stands. No replay value

That album doesn't have "Lonesome Cowboy Bill"

If you can only appreciate a story for what happens on the surface then you have a lot to learn about art.

loaded is about as good as squeeze

the instrumentation on that track is insane though

so is every movie you've ever watched a 0/10 then? every book?

Are you retarded? That's the second best track on the album. Do you only ever read books or watch movies once?

Do you seriously think John Cale's school essay is of the same quality as a book or tv show good enough to reread or rewatch?

it's lou reed's short story and it's a genuinely interesting story every time you hear it. listen to the music and how it unintentionally lines up with the story

This is incorrect

>dude why read Shakespeare twice you already know what happens at the end lol

was Sup Forums always so full of uncultured fucks?

No
The internet as a whole wasn't

>Shakespeare
>Cultured

Spotted the kid, Shakespeare was a hack

exactly, so it doesn't have their best song

Someone needs to go back to middle school english lessons

(You)

Sister Ray is the worst song. Once you know that she did indeed suck on his ding dong there's no point in listening anymore.

wrong idiot

Yes. It's a short story and it's very well written and engaging.

>yeah bro why do you listen to [any song with lyrics] again you already know how it ends

Pet Sounds :^)

fuck you this is one of two velvet underground songs I enjoy

What are some of the biggest pleb filters in rock?

The Gift, apparently

what which 2

Gond only knows (best)
Sloop John B (worst song evr)

Wow what a great comment

The Gift is better than literally every other velvet underground song that isn't on WL/WH except maybe Heroin and The Murder Mystery

That's right

Meddle

kek

Thoes are entirely different though. Books and movies have small details that can be missed upon first viewing/reading so it's essential to revisit those mediums more than once. Music is a bit different

Hey fuck you I was in the middle of listening to it for the first time!

>she

This

>free-jazz is just unorganized noise

If your favorite albums have little to no replay value you listen to shitty music

most retarded post I've seen in a long time

No, i'm just far more intelligent then you are.

joke?

I love spoken word songs, so I thought The Gift was pretty cool.

Same, The Murder Mystery is also pretty good

dare I say?

>lyricfags

whatever song you're about to shit on I guarantee is better than youtube.com/watch?v=ZnefOhZ_1zk

tru