Good morning anons, how are y'all doing today?

Good morning anons, how are y'all doing today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j23HnORQXvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fellow Sup Forumstard here since '07, so I know there are some lads around here who are going to like to discuss *pic related*. First off I would like to clarify one thing; I am not an experienced investor/trader whatsoever. Just a fairly new graduate with a computer engineering degree with an emphasis in cryptography who's deeply interested in the technology behind *some* cryptocurrencies and how they will shape our society in the near future. I am inclined to assume that most of you are aware of Bitcoin, and that's what you think of when you hear of the term cryptocurrencies. The thing is, while Bitcoin (BTC for short) was the *first* mainstream digital currency of this kind at the time, we have witnessed a massive boom in the amount of currencies and platforms that have been created based off of Bitcoin's protocol and technology since then that are less known and valued at a much lower price relatively, such as Ether(ETH), Litecoin(LTC), Dash, etc...
But this thread is about the platform Ethereum, and it's currency and how I believe it is going to be the next big thing. I stumbled across Ethereum back in early September '16 when it was worth ~12 USD per ETH. I read a lot about what it is and what this technology is able to achieve and I was sold. If you want to learn a little bit behind what it is able to accomplish check out this minute video: youtube.com/watch?v=j23HnORQXvs
So, if you're still reading this and haven't checked how much it's worth right now, it's at about 475 USD per 1 ETH! That's almost 40 folds, and I've made profits in the 6 digits..! I'm just excited on where this is going as soon as more and more news outlets and Average Joes hear, learn, and understand more about this new era of decentralized connectivity of everything and anything that will be connected to the Internet.

So, in all seriousness if you got some money that you've saved trust your Sup Forumsrother and use some of that to buy some Ether and hold on to it till mid Feb or end of 2019 for some profit gain.
Check this other article published a couple of weeks back on Ethereum :
forbesDOTCOM
/sites/trangho/2017/11/12/crypto-craze-ethereum-may-not-be-a-bubble-despite-3700-explosion/#182964261027

I'll be lurking this thread for a while to chat more about this shit with anyone..

Hello, user.
Is this copypasta, or are you proposing a very nice and real discussion on the prosperity of crypto-currencies and the like?

Hey! I can assure you that's not a copypasta, just sitting around nothing better to do. Just sparked a spliff too so a pretty chill Saturday for me

bump

ill Sup Forums free soon !

Nice. Can you send me some money?

what's your wallet's address?

>Throw 1 BTC at ETH when it was like 3 bucks to because my programmer friend was going on about it
>forget about it
>mfw I own around 1100 ETH
>MFW I check the price and its getting close to 500

So... That was an easy / stupid way to make half a million dollars I guess. lel.

1MVawLN5n9WTB hMMkqAU29 whw3LDD5gzbZ
:^) no spaces

Y'all're oughter talk like this'ere.

eth or a smile for poorfag :(
0x6c269D86cdAc18cd098E8Fe4694038cA040721A0

Have you two ever had ether?

wow that's insane, good shit user! Cash some out, enjoy some of that profit and hold onto the rest long as long term when PoS comes out and you could stake half your ethers and be set for life!!

no...mad ragrats. Made a wallet not too long ago but never traded fuck

Is this guy giving our eth?

plz

0x288e6f844Be7f26bD0749794fda83A77B4e18f92

Don't post your wallet here. You will lost your LINK.

I don't care, it's an extra one with no $ in it.

wallets are encrypted newfag. The only thing you can do with a wallet address is send eth to it.

His much eth should we be holding?

As much as you're willing to lose

THAT Yes, a lot of people might be still skeptical that the whole platform/currency might crash/become obsolete any day at any time even without warning for at least 10 different reasons. That's just how everything in the cryptomarket has been like since the very beginning.. It is all still in its earliest stages, the market can be compared to the Wild West where there aren't a lot of rules or regulations (not by one entity or government at the very least, or else would defeat the purpose of DAPP's), which is shown through how volatile the whole market can be towards wider adoption, market manipulations, etc...
Not to FUD you with all that shit, but think of it like this:
>You have X $ saved, thinking about investing it in cryptocurrencies
>Understand that you're not going to make any profit day trading, there's a reason why most people lose money that way while there's that 0.1% of the market holders are billionares.
>Instead, long trade.
>Buy X $ worth of ETH, buy hardware wallet (ledger nano s / trezor), store them there and hide till beginning of next year when it doubles from now
>???
>PROFIT

Just doubled your money in around a month or two