My friend has been offering me money to fuck my girlfriend

My friend has been offering me money to fuck my girlfriend.

Initially, he offered $500. I told him to go fuck himself. I thought he was joking. Then, about a week later, he offered me $1,000. He actually put the money on my coffee table and made it clear that he was serious.

I told him no.

Last night, he offered me $2,000. He showed me the money. This time, I was actually tempted. $2,000 is a shit load of money, and knowing how good my girlfriend is in bed, the likelihood of him wanting to do it again after she fucks him is pretty high. I told him I would think about it.

Would I be a cuck if I told my girlfriend to fuck him?
What's the difference between being a cuckold and being a pimp?

Post her tits

This is painfully stupid.

Pussy for eval.

A cuck thinks he's in a relationship with a woman after she starts fucking other men. A pimp doesn't fuck the product.

moar pic please

Why on earth would she agree? If she does, consider her a whore, rightfully, agree to share the money, then enjoy the few times he pays you.

Then she will fuck him for money exclusively, and leave you, which you should consider anyway, since you are a piece of shit.

>imaginary friend
>imaginary gf
>imaginary money

She's into kink. We living in a Dom/sub relationship.

She would do it if I told her to.

Honestly man, it's not worth it. 2k might seem like a lot of money but it's not. At least if you value the relationship at all.

If you want to just get the money and break up with her in the near future, though, go for it.

This is actually a tough one.

I would say that if you keep all of the money, it isn't cuckolding. But you have to keep all of it and she has to know you're keeping all of it and accept it.

/thread

don't do it unless you want a new girlfriend

most normal people's relationships (not stupid cucks) don't recover from sex outside the relationship.

The difference is getting paid you fucking faggot!

post some pics, so we know what you're dealing with

little muff or shaved bald?

This. Also you won't feel the same, what if she enjoys sex with him more than with you. It wouldn't be a satisfying thing for either of you if she has more fun with him. Don't do it, not even if he goes higher. Unless of course you don't like your gf

Can of worms man.

Could go lots of ways. Best case is you do it, get the money, and she remains otherwise loyal an dedicated to you.

On the other hand, she could also decide she likes acting like a whore once she realizes how easy it is to get money for it.

In the long run, $2000 isn't much at all, but the fact that you made your girlfriend a whore for only $2000 can be a lot to deal with later on.

If you're both into shit like that I suppose it's fine. She will probably leave you for someone else eventually though. Girls don't usually wanna stay with a guy if she knows he's fine with her fucking around.

>
>This. Also you won't feel the same, what if she enjoys sex with him more than with you. It wouldn't be a satisfying thing for either of you if she has more fun with him. Don't do it, not even if he goes higher. Unless of course you don't like your gf

good advice

I'd buy my way into a piece of that. How much for a non-friend to pump a load into this little cum dumpster?

how about a bitcoin?

the difference is you tell her he offered 500 instead of 2000

Kek

Yes, but only if you're done with her.

If I were you I'd accept the money, and immediately after they were done break up with her, call her a whore and high five the bro and go get fucked up. If he wants a relationshit with her than you tell him she's such a piece of trash it's a guarantee she'll pull this kind of shit again.

A pimp has a product that he sells and may or may not use as he sees fit. A cuckold is generally a less profitable venture than what you are suggesting, but never the less you used the term girlfriend. This means she is not your product, and you would just be a slightly better off cuckold. Also, stupid fucking idea, and your friend is sleazy for offering.

A pimp has more than one girl and doesn't jerk off in the corner with the client and the girl.

You wouldn't be a cuck. Are you treating your girlfriend as property? Do you know she'd consent to this. Are you aware it would be illegal to say Yes?

I just want her nudes
Post moar

what he said. let's see more of your private stash.

Talk to her about it. Ask her if she's willing to do it. If she's your Submissive, then she's just providing you a service by making you money. Not Cucking if she's doing it for your benefit.

It's not illegal if she happens to fuck the guy, and he happens to give someone else $2000

"Comparison is the thief of joy" - Teddy Roosevelt.

Ask for $2500

be careful. Your desire for money could be more powerful than your desire to love.

Wouldn't it be nice if you weren't so attached to her, but still loved her?

you can have both. Takes a lot of learning though. Imo, true love can only be found once you're prepared to let go.

Tell him, if he's willing to pay that much money that there are plenty of dime pieces in countries where prostitution is legal.
If it is personal and he really just wants HER, then it gets pretty fucky. Cut ties immediately.

Do you have any new pics? Or are they the same ones about how she is fucking your roommate?

The whore can move onto the fried and down the line op can offer a 2 grand to fuck her, then we have discovered op friend is the mastermind and home wrecker. You have a garbage friend op if any of my friends offered money for my gf i would Have to decide if inwant to end my friendship or relationship. The fact that you even consider it means your relationship is garbage so just sell her and cut off ties with both

>A pimp doesn't fuck the product
lol how delusional are you? its basically a prerequisite that you have to sexually dominate a woman before pimping her out. the only way to mentally break a female is through sex

No, he breaks the product in first.

Why would he share the money? Fucking cuck

Just to add on this op, no amount of money will persuade you to give up something you love. Theres social experiments where people refuse to sell their dogs for ridiculous sums of money because hey genuinely love their animals. If you are considering it then once again, you dont love her so why not make some extra cash and take out the trash

instead of asking random strangers on the internet if you should let some dickhead fuck your girlfriend maybe ask yourself that
stand by your morals and dignity
if you want the money so bad do it
if the thought of him doing so ticks you off,
beat the shit out of him for even asking that. jfc you sackless faggot

9/10 bait on op if undont respond to my posts, u got me to reply after lurking since 2004

Cuck= feelk pleasure to see your girl being fucked by other men

Pimp= well just some guy who like to make money by selling his or any women.

$3500 a lay, no more, no less. if he fucks your gf you can make $10,500 with 3 nights. he obviously has the money. once you have $100,000 break up with your roastie whore gf and buy a hotter one.

If this is real they have already fucked and he is just trying to get rid of his guilt and fuck her more.

Don't accept it.. but post more pics

pimps are cucks

Bring it up with her, if she's super open about it then she's a hoe anyways. Hopefully you don't love her. At least you can call yourself a pimp though.

>make it $2500
>tell her it's $1000 and she'll get half
>???
>profit

If you see yourself marrying her, then don't do it. If you don't give a shit about the relationship, get that money.

2greedy