Weed is killing your brain cells. Why you keep smoking?

Weed is killing your brain cells. Why you keep smoking?

Depression but I quit and came out of it.

living is giving you cancer, why keep living?

My brain cells are gonna die anyways, might as well enjoy the ride. plus if i smoke myself stupid I wont be smart enough to remember what happened so its all good

Because it kills my brain cells. Ignorance is a bliss. Taking the overdose of a blue pill.

oh noo *runs in circles and towards he hills simultaneously*

are you ill somehow? or do you mean that "everyone dies at some point anyway"?

if you mean thel ast, why not do heroin and enjoy the life out of you in short time..my point is that why do people smoke weed if the know that it is harmful from their own expiriences?

Out of all the drugs used for recreation, weed is proven as neuroprotective. Why do you keep posting?

Don't ask so many questions, dude

OP has no fucking clue what they are talking about. This is a stupid thread.

cause it's way better than alcahol and makes me feel nice, comfy, relaxed and smooth

In case you still can't figure it out, 'neuroprotective' means the diametric opposite of "killing your brain cells". Maybe you should pick up a blunt?

Because weed is soooo goood and feels nice

why do people do the things they do in general?

It doesn't. Although the brain is mostly fat and THC compounds hang around for a long time in fat soluble things it doesnt kill cells. It slows brain function down quite a lot and decreases dopamine production so you might feel like dying. Learn some shit and stop shitposting you underage fag.

You realize breathing oxygen is rusting your lungs? Want to stop breathing now since you know it's killing you?

i would argue people do things in general in search for a better life in one way or another.

as state, it seems that some people that smoke THC experience negative effects from it, so i dont understand why its so cool to smoke it.

Although one can argue that alcohol is worse etc. its effects ware off far sooner than the ones from THC, it seems

No, but i would stop doing things that make my life worse

I know with 100% certainty you're lying

you are a complete fucking faggot weed wont kill any of your braincells although it should with that literal retard outlook on life.

how come?

what if i turn the question, and ask you why you dont do heroin because it feels good?

i do realize that THC and heroin dont compare in the ways that they hurt the body and mind, but this is still far less far fetched than the question as to why i keep breathing when i know i will kill me

This trips is blessed trips is fax

I just want to die

Yes but alcohol puts you in a deeply intoxocsted state where you don't really know what you're doing and have no selfcontrol and with weed you can trip balls and it can still be dangerous but for most people they will still know what theyre doing and thats what makes alcohol more dangerous to society

Lmao don't speak about what you don't know about ya nimrod
Thc (in studies so far) causes a shift in density/movement of grey matter - not necessarily a significant one however -other than that there is no definitive proof that marijuana makes you stupid other than a study where they gathered long term smokers who also smoked through adolescence and who smoked heavily (3+ zoots a day) and then it was found that their iq dropped around 3-5 points as a whole compared to those who didn't smoke
Alcohol however has a whole broad variety of ailments on issues associated with long term/ binge use
Generally you sound ignorant on the topic but are voicing your opinion like you have any evidence other than anecdotal (which btw, is not the case it seems)

>TL;DR
>Go suck your mum you daft twat

Are you seriously saying you have no vices and that you never do anything that would be considered destructive to you or others?
Fuck me, the buddha browses Sup Forums

hey even buddha by his own admission was a non perfect human being, this guy is on some 4th dimension shit.

yes the high on aclohol is more damaging to society in the short term. however if THC use can lead to large groups in societies to become depressed or to develop more dangerous mental illnesses i would argue that taht outcome is far worse than the negative outcomes of alcohol use. and for the record i do realize that moderate usage of THC extremely rarely leads to any of these things, but why risk it? i also realize that acohol often leads to experimentation of THC, and that i dont consider THC itself to be a "gateway drug".

i dont think it makes you "more stupid" per ce, but slower. studies have found that it can harm your short term memory.

this obviously isnt based on any studies, but two of my friends have suffered from extended THC consumage, they themselves creditet the negative effects on THC. one quiet school, said "he lost his inner voice" and became severly depressed. the other seems to be stuck in the mindset of a 17 year old.

of course i do. what im saying is why smoke THC in addition to these things? i consider THC to be potentially harmful and therefore i dont smoke it.

Better take swings out of playgrounds, otherwise kids might hurt themselves

What's the question

care to weigh in on the discussion op?

no because like every thread on Sup Forums now he either is a bot or its b8.

Coffee is killing your brain cells. Why you keep drinking?

People from the UK spout weed propaganda like they're still in the 80's.

UK weed is also garbage.