Jews aren't white but Italians, Spaniards & Greeks are

>Jews aren't white but Italians, Spaniards & Greeks are

>things that no one ever said

>implying

The genetic makeup of Jews is mainly European.
Jews are whiter than Aussies (Lebanese).

says who?????

>Italians
North Italians are White but Southern ones aren't
>Spaniards
White
>Greeks
Nope.

You can't be white if you hate other whites. Jews hate all goyim even if they're white. Can't have it both ways.

Northern Italy here. There's 50% probability your are either a nigger or a spic. Don't talk to me.

>flag
Mulattos are still niggers.

don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

Jews are olive skin because they are technically a mix of Nordic, mongol, and a bit of what seems like Turkish or Persian.

Dont normal jews look like Arabs? I mean non ashkenazis

dads an immigrant from northern italy.
moms pure anglo-saxon / germanic
im not tan
im the best

Pic related is your ideal "white" man, ehh anglo?

Give that computer back to its rightful owner.

Fucking abos

Still Whiter than you :^)

i dont understand , he looks of greek decent

Most Greeks are not white.
Most jews are white.

||
||
||
||>
||
||
||
||

>hey look at me I didn't spend most of my youth outside in the sun and neither did some of my later ancestors so I am special

Here's what I don't get... Europeans built their entire society off of Greek social, scientific, ans political philosophy but then claim they aren't European...?

Just confused.

Not on Sup Forums. Here you are white but everyone arguing with you isn't. "Not white" means "everyone who doesn't look like me or come from my country".

>thinking that the things spewed on Sup Forums isn't satire and most people on here are serious

Ancient Greeks were mostly Mediterranean whites. The Italian and white Syrian (look at Assad) kind. Now, they are mixed with Turk and Arab genes because of 800 years of Muslim domination. It took a toll on their productivity as a society.

>unironically listening to Sup Forums in deciding who is European and who isn't

you are part of the problem
stop associating with people that don't want anything to do with us except from when they need to go full we wuz
we're euro-mediterraneans, not white

Jews come from the Middle East, their liturgical language is a Middle Eastern language, and their culture is anti-thetical to Indo-European cultures and values.

It's not as simple as that for Italy, there are less whites in the south, but 25%-50% test for r1b depending on the region. Italy in general is just a genetic clusterfuck

Sorry boy. We're heterogenous, but white as fuck. Look at all the IQ statistics and our History.

you're playing their game
history and partly IQ is why sometimes they group us in the white club, otherwise they don't consider us part of it and they constantly alienate us
but thing is, we don't need to, we're Italian and mediterranean first and foremost, that's what matters, and you will very rarely see an Iberian bro or a Greek bro alienate you

we are brown

[audible shekeling in the distance]

I think it was one of your own that I copypasted, do you mind?

Ashkenazi Jews are definitely white. They have Germanic surnames and are whiter than most Southern Europeans at the very least.

>South Europeans aren't white but Eastern Europeans are

nah m8

No, they dont even look white

Forget their skin color, Jews aren't even human.

Does this answer your question OP?

Things that everyone said.

Jews aren't a race they are a religion.

Brits aren't white tho, they are mainly ancient celtic

POO

Yeah because religion makes your nose grow large.

I can think of something that does!

> >South Europeans aren't white but Eastern Europeans are

It's neither, didn't you study madison grant and the Coolidge's Immigration Act at highschool in the 20s section?

>Khazars arnt a race

>laughing Khazarian Jews .png

That's offensive to Italians. They don't want to be meds, they want to be white.

sure

Anyone with middle eastern admixture is not white t. pure cro magnon hunter gatherer.

Coolidge thought Italians were white he apointed 3 to high positions. He talked with one at the bar I forget it was long ago but he didn't dislike Italians.

I'm pretty sure he would spam dank anime reaction images if he had access to imageboards.

>Coolidge addressed Congress when it reconvened on December 6, 1923, giving a speech that supported many of Harding's policies, including Harding's formal budgeting process, the enforcement of immigration restrictions and arbitration of coal strikes ongoing in Pennsylvania.[93] Coolidge's speech was the first presidential speech to be broadcast over the radio.[94] The Washington Naval Treaty was proclaimed just one month into Coolidge's term, and was generally well received in the country.[89] In May 1924, the World War I veterans' World War Adjusted Compensation Act or "Bonus Bill" was passed over his veto.[95] Coolidge signed the Immigration Act later that year, which was aimed at restricting southern and eastern European immigration, but appended a signing statement expressing his unhappiness with the bill's specific exclusion of Japanese immigrants.[96] Just before the Republican Convention began, Coolidge signed into law the Revenue Act of 1924, which reduced the top marginal tax rate from 58% to 46%, as well as personal income tax rates across the board, increased the estate tax and bolstered it with a new gift tax.[97]

t. chink

Because ship builders were bringing over very poor Italian and eastern immigrants. He didn't ethnically hate them.