Are you guys terrorists?

Are you guys terrorists?

are you guys whito?

I am Greek

we're THE good guys actually.

>op

The only real terrorists are the pig faces.

This thread is now about terror attacks by whites.

how so

why does the ball have a shadow? its freaking me out

@75202364
The only "real terrorists" are the ones who kill innocent people. Despite your temporary blindness from hatred of White people, Muslims are not exempt from being terrorists

>support al-Qaeda back rebels in Euphrates Shield
>suppress political opposition and kurdish culture
Turkey is an actual terrorist nation.

They are """more friendly"""" than other muslims, but some of them are still garbage, tought they are not very much involved on terrorism even if Erdogan is a cuckold to gulfies.

the most terrorists muslims are often Maghrebies, Chechens, Afghans and Somalis.
Pakis diaspora are very radical but are not especially involved on bombing, more using propaganda.

>k*rdish
>culture

pick one and only one you fucking piece of shit. they are animals meant to be put down.

There are like no turkish isis terrorists, the diaspora is discriminated against and the country is a bit of a shithole that borders isis. It's underreported

Thanks for proving my point, roach.

I'm sure at some point a Turk did some terrorist shit but they really aren't terrorists when you compare them to Arabs, Communists, Anarchists Chechens, North Africans, Basques and Irish.

>Anarchists Chechens
anarcho-chechens are my fav
t. commawhore

As much as a roach is a terrorist in your home

>al qaeda

nice meme dumb kurd. keep believing your own lies.

why do you cunts like do genocide everything?

No. our diaspora is fucking stupid though

armenian genocide wasn't actual genocide because main goal was to move/expulse/relocate them and not exterminate them.

>move/expulse/relocate them and not exterminate them
killing people in the process of removal is basically genocide

worse exemple ever.
especially knowing turks were obsessed by fuckboys.
when you will stop pretending your semitic beduin religion are "good tradional values"?
it's literally "tribal lifestyle survival kit in the desert" + kike mythology + arabian language + political project of conquest.

k*rds killed them, not us.

the goal was to get them to syria, they got attrition penalty on the way

was kemal a kurd tho? or your young turk guys?

Turks are becoming new dindus as I can see.

it reminds me of what circassians experienced or some sort of trails of tears. it was inhumane and evil. however genocide requires effort, competence and pre orchestration.

Kemal only killed the ones who rebelled. As for Enver, he did nothing wrong.

How are turk anons dealing with the ongoing islamic revolution?

Wtf Netherlands

As long as my knowlege goes they're not

yes
the fight against the Kurds who fight against ISIS instead of helping them

Not a single terrorist attack I can think of perpetrated by a Turk (in the West)

Talat planned it dude. Kurds executed it.

redpill me on ibikey