All of Vegeta's moments where he lets his guard down and shows his true feelings are all heartbreaking...

All of Vegeta's moments where he lets his guard down and shows his true feelings are all heartbreaking. In a sense it just shows how his growing up really affected him as an individual. He never truly learned what it meant to be a warrior, whereas Goku understood this. Goku was raised and trained by many different master teachers - who not only taught him how to fight, but how to fight with respect and to help the weak. Vegeta was only taught by Frieza, who taught him that the strong survive and the weak perish. I think, to Vegeta, it seemed like a sin to show weakness even when he is in the position of weakness. So every time he puts aside his pride its always an emotional moment. Vegeta knows in his mind that this is not the way to be but he doesn't know how to be any other way and I think more than anything that's what frustrated him most about Goku: not simply being who's stronger, but how Goku's attitude to being a warrior has pushed him to levels that Vegeta never thought was possible. Levels that Vegeta at times struggles to achieve. When you think about it Vegeta probably has one of the deepest stories out of all the Z fighters. He is actually a Saiyan raised by an evil tyrant trying to live on Earth and his struggle to adapt to those around him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSAoB_MnTxo&index=36&list=FLsoXeyFr7nBQf24cuOGaVKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vegeta is a myth

Thats true op, more vegeta background

I've always relates to Vegeta more than any of the other character. I know what it's like to walk around living in a ball of anger.

For Vegeta...his finest moments were when he let emotion take over. For the SS transformation to happen, it requires need, not desire. Goku's transformation came at a time of need. He only barely knew of Saiyans and Super Saiyans. He wasn't trying to transform against Frieza, but it happened when he needed it most.

When the time came for the Saiyan Prince, he had given up. "NO MORE!!!! I DON'T CARE!" In that solitary moment, Vegeta let down his restraints, he had rid himself of the desire to be the strongest, his desire gave way to need and in that moment, at his weakest and most broken, he transformed.

Vegeta is a very dynamic character with a huge heart that he chooses to conceal. Look at what he did to Beerus when he allowed his emotions to govern his power.

Also, by far my favorite image of Vegeta. Good on you, OP.

Haven't you heard? Sayians transform now by a tingly feeling in their back. And the power bubbles up inside them!

That whole need, not a desire line came from the dub anyways.

Fuck that universe and its fat fucking Garfield god.

The SSJ transformation is the sayians natural adaptation at unlocking chakra gates. Since general Western audiences are unaware of the flow of spiritual energy, the dub had to be translated into something more relatable.

I always thought Vegeta was the best character on the show. Goku just wasn't believable to me.
I liked the pride and arrogance part and full dedication to becoming stronger, whereas Goku was just some moron feelgood character somehow ending up slightly stronger almost all the time.

It's more of harnessing a particular charka than unlocking gates. Forget Naruto nonsense. Otherwise SSJ God would be weakest transformation but it's considered one of the strongest using root charka.

Different circumstances harnesses different charka. Vanilla SSJ required emotional turmoil to transform, SSJ Blue requires tranquility and SSJ Rose requires divine power.

>a myth

More than you know

Protip

Goku is literally the biggest Gary Stu to ever grace fiction. Goku is Toriyama's self-insert, if you haven't noticed it you're blind. He is the eastern equivalent of Superman.

A character needs weaknesses and vulnerabilities (and I don't just mean physically) for the audience to connect with them. If they are simply God in disguise there can never be compassion with them.

Virgin cuck thread detected.

If you ever wonder why you are getting zero pussy, and why females ignore you. This is why. You are all neck beard beta pussified cuckolds/10. Shit tier nigger thread. Only people participating are shrivel dick manlets and one single Alpha Male to tell you all that persisting in such nerdy things will never get you laid. Go outside, you pussy cucks.

>I can only think it memes, The Post

Being up to speed with all the modern memes gets me pussy. P.s. raise your hand before you talk to me bitch boy. And stare at your feet while I respond like the manlet cuckold you are.

His WMAT speech hit me hard after relating is to the holocaust and current world unrest(also being black). As a species we can and have done more with our time on this rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=NSAoB_MnTxo&index=36&list=FLsoXeyFr7nBQf24cuOGaVKg

You're not even trying to hide your trolling user, I can see your smug smile in your words. You're getting 0 lulz here

Did yiu guys know that Vegeta backwards is Ategev?

mind = blown

Vegeta does have the best character progression, and the moment where he admitted that Goku was the better fighter is probably the best moment in Z ever.

He got to where he is mainly on his own, but he could have been a lot stronger if he accepted help like Goku did.