How do I give off the impression that I'm a guy you don't fuck with...

How do I give off the impression that I'm a guy you don't fuck with? I'm thinking of buying a trench coat like pic related and wearing all black

that shits badass man. i wear a similar one myself. fingerless gloves and sunglasses too.

Who would fuck with you anyway? you're not a threat to their resources or their reproductive chances.

be a chad, not a virgin

This better be bait.

Nobody fucks with anybody who wears a fedora, trench coat and is 250lbs+. You know what to do.

that'll work. cops will want to fuck with you though

you need an attitude not a trenchcoat. it's the look in your eyes that will make people feel off. long hair and muscles don't hurt the image either.

you will just look like a retard
unless you have a full beard and some scars on your cheeks

what the fuck does this image have to do with the thread?

Perfect this will make you look totally ninja

He probably tought you watched too much anime and you needed a reality check about how real humans look like.

>give off the impression that I'm a guy you don't fuck with

The girls already know you're a guy they dont fuck with

No you don't want that. I have a naturally unsettling set of eyes, black circles that I can't get rid of either.

a trenchcoat is only badass if its a proper burberry one

otherwise youre better off with a northern european military greatcoat (top teir: British or Soviet issue rising as you go towards ww2, shit teir: WW2 RAF, associated with Barrowman)

far more important than your coat however is the correct choice of footwear, you need some proper shitkickers (and don't try the poser shit with white, red or yellow laces till you earn them)

>give off the impression that I'm a guy you don't fuck with
You mean by dressing like you're about to be the next Columbine shooter? Oh yeah, that won't garner unwanted attention at all...

>my sides

i'm not OP

>I'm thinking of buying a trench coat like pic related and wearing all black

go ahead, get one. no one will fuck with you. mostly because they'll think you're a cringy weirdo and avoid contact, but hey, same end result right.

*Nobody fucks anybody

sick trench dude where are u buying yours??

try asking George Brazil

my gf says im not allowed to buy a duster

i might just break up with her if she wont accept it.

>British or Soviet NAVY issue

same. i didn't ask to look unsettling. sometimes i feel like people are staring at me in public.

I recommend being 6' 5" and pretty muscular. Then just have a permanent scowl. Maybe some dark non cringy clothes too.

You're a motherfucking retard. Nothing more that says "I'm a public masturbating creep weaboo weakling cuck" than that trench coat. You need to show that you're not afraid to get cut. Cut your neck up with a razor deep too and then no one will fuck with you--ever.

Early game, I'd say that actual stats are going to give you a pretty high bonus to your intimidate. However, the intimidate skill isn't typically one that is used commonly in the meta as, without the "Improved Facial Hair" ability (unlocked by constant combing, oiling and trimming of your PC's beard, if available), or the "Physical Might" trait (obtained by a 12 Dex and 14 Str), all of the prerequisites will result in a "Weeb" or "Edgelorde" Class with the only bonus is the possibility to spec into the more recent PvP build, "School Shooter".
I would personally say that this play style is a little difficult as it lowers the possibility of social encounters by 75% and the "Autism I or II" birth condition is required to prevent the "Depression" buff obtained by antisocial behavior. This play style will also drop the seduction stat by 15 points so expect that too. A lot of these issues may be patched in the next update however, right now I would say pass on the build.

Looking the part is good, but use the extra coverage of that coat to hide a weapon. Also, find a job that makes you strong or work out enough to build up a bit, because a scrawny weeaboo in a trench coat just looks like a cringey edge lord.

That black circle is called your pupil, dumbass.

please no

Anyone who thinks clothes will make them look tough needs to end it all.

wow don't listen to these people OP, what you really need to do is get a shinobi clan katana that you should carry with you everywhere you go, if someone gives you shit just go into horse stance and stare him in the eyes, he will peace out once he realizes you are a shinobi kunai master. From there he will probably concede you his girlfriend out of sheer awe from which you can then transcend from virgindom into the realm of the ascended shinobi masters. From there the world is your oyster kid, no phony god can take that from you. Godspeed OP

>live in ghetto
>wear black/darkblue(Crip) hoodies,pants,shoes,jackets
>have angry look on my face, shit is natural im not even trying to look mad lol
>everyone gets out of my way, or is scared of me.

Clothing doesnt mean jack shit tho i see punks wearing shit like that and i know they soft as fuck and ill G check them if they look at me wrong

I bought a black outback Australian duster (pic related) thinking it would make me less approachable-- which it did. But, if you like people constantly thinking you're gonna do something wrong, clerks giving you stares... Maybe you should just stick to a black hoodie or something.

>How do I give off the impression that I'm a guy you don't fuck with?
Just tell them you're OP. No one will even bother messing around with such a massive faggot.