This just in, AT&T are starting to block phonefags onto posting to Sup Forums...

This just in, AT&T are starting to block phonefags onto posting to Sup Forums. Truly this might be the end of net neutrality.

This happens every once and a while. Did with Sprint a few months back. It’ll come back.

Test

excellent

Nice a group of people freed from this eternal hell.

this is probably Sup Forums blocking your relay as someone with your operator in your area fucked around with a dynamic ip

if your isp blocked Sup Forums they wouldn't let you load the page

put phone on airplane mode for 30 seconds to a minute then try and post again fag

that's not how it works. Sup Forums is blocking your mobile carrier, learn to read. this is old news.

>2017
>not surfing Sup Forums with tor

call george

Hmm. I'm using AT&T and I'm posting just fine.

>Sup Forums blocking inbound posts
GUYS YOUR ISP IS CONTROLLING YOUR MIND AND THOUGHTS NET NEUTRALITY APOCALYPSE IS HAPPENING SHUT IT ALL DOWN

I get the same message when i'm on mobile

Only WiFi works

>tor
>mobile
are you gen retarded or trollylolly ignorrant?

see

I realize this is a bit redundant but, I too, would like to point out that it's Sup Forums that's blocking you, not AT&T. Perhaps you should learn a bit more about the mysterious thing called the internet before you assume the internet boogeymen are arrayed against you.

seems you're the retarded one mate

fake... how did you post this if Sup Forums inst working for you

Are you dumb? You're running a VPN. Sup Forums is blocking the IP range as it is a known VPN range. Turn your vpn off. Idiot.

Do any of you idiots know what net neutrality is to an isp... Apparently not. There are sites that are bandwidth whores and others that aren't. Not to long ago, Netflix tried to sell isp's a device that would in an essence cache some of their library, to take a stress off the hubs of said isp's. Comcast accepted for the most part while most others told them to get fucked. This led to Netflix being throttled by said isp's, hence the birth of net nuetrality. It has nothing to do with filtering what you see!