Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

bump

Take her out for a nice steak dinner and then never call her back.

have her blow me with the hat on and her tits out cum on her tits and then impregnate her until shes dripping my seed.

Damn cute. More of her titties.

Have her legs thrown over my shoulder. Have 1 hand choking her and the other one keeping her thicc thighs open. I'd switch to her asshole half way through and lift her back up to piledrive her into the bed. I'll fuck her until I'm almost finished then straddle her head and shove my cock into her throat. Facefuck her into the bed until I unload all over her face and watch it run with her mascara.

wwyd

Break into the changing room and force her to take my cock as I push her against the wall

WWYD to her thick sexy body

oh shit, the blue fairy girl is back. post moar.

Lay her upside down on the bed with her head hanging over. Make her touch herself while I slam my cock down her throat and my balls to her forehead.

She would suck a cock so well

more of her?

You like her sexy body?

thicc lil toy

So hot

wwyd to emily in this outfit?

Have her ride my cock so I can watch those tits bounce and cum inside her pussy.

WWYD to Jackie?

be brutal with this chubby whore

Multiple shotgun blasts to the face.

Wwyd to my fiance if you met her out in this dress.

Will post more if there's interest in her.

WWYD to Dezirey?

Fucking anything she wanted.

destroy this GA mom

bend her over that bed and pull her hair a brick inside of her

Any more for this whore?

Compliment her dress and start flirting with her, my hands eventually going to her hips as I pull her in close to me, pressing her body against mine.

Wwyd?

tell her to pave her fucking driveway

Anyone wish their girl was a hot little slut who craved any cock she could get her pussy on?

sure do

Mmmmm
More ass pics
Who is she

kik realestben44 for more

Would you like it if she put on a short, tight dress that barely covered her ass and tits and went out prowling for dick?

That's the neighbor's driveway.
What do you want to do to her though?

Taking home a new guy every night, barely even knowing them.

Would love it. And I would obviously help her out.

Her op here, you like her?

She doesn't need to know them, and they don't need to know her. It's obvious what she is: a horny slut just looking to get her brains fucked out. Within minutes of meeting a guy, his hands would be all over her.

Would you be her chauffeur, driving her and her new fuck-buddies around so she doesn't have to waste any time?

No, I'd help her by fucking her whenever she wants.

Would love to watch and tell me how he's better

Wwyd

Whaddya mean what would I do? I'd fuck her, you knucklehead.

I would fuck her tits and cum in her curled hair
Wwyd

please tell me you have more!

Have on her knees and make her suck my cock while she looks up at with those big eyes. Blow my load on her tits then make her lick my dick clean.

Wwyd

WWYD?

You'd watch his hands roam over her body, stripping off her skanky outfit while her own hands reach down and free his cock. You'd have a moment to see how much bigger than yours it is before he shoves it up her soaking wet pussy. She'd tell you how good it feels inside her, how he fills her up like you can't.

I would have sex with her in the missionary position

Watch as she cums again and again on his cock

For the sole purpose of procreation?

My ex-girlfriend. WWYD friends?

perhaps if i'm feeling saucy

Her cries of pleasure would echo through the room as he pistons his hard cock in and out of her happy little pussy. She'd love it as he uses her like a sex sleeve, love feeling like a depraved slut as this stranger makes her have orgasm after orgasm in front of you.

Use her as a cum rag

Moaning his name, and telling to him how much of a man he is compared to me

Wwyd to them?

Her words only tell you what is obvious just by looking at them, at the way his body dominates hers and how her body clings to his. The constant sound of moaning and flesh slapping against flesh would fill the room as he fucks her long and hard.

dissatisfy them sexual by cumming in 5 seconds

Wwyd?

Scandalous

Brining her right to my face so I can see even better.

Wwyd to her?

What would you do to her?

He'd carry her over like a rag doll, still pumping his cock into her as he goes, then turning her around so you can clearly see him working in and out of her. You can also see her face, see the look of pleasure and contentment on it as a real man gives her what she needs.

Man, I'd date the shit out of her, buy her flowers and stuff

How would they finish? What about after?

they wouldn't at all, anons fantasies would remain fantasies, because irl he would just ejaculate in his pants the moment he saw that girl

Wwyd

If I can't do anything right, wwyd?

Wwyd???

He'd finish inside of course, draining his balls inside her hot little body, the feeling of his hot jizz spraying deep inside her sending her over the edge into a mind shattering orgasm. After her pussy has milked every last drop, he'd finally let her down where she'd dutifully get down on her knees and lick him clean, savoring the taste of his cum mixed with her own juices.

More?

I would go like
>m'lady, would you honor me with acceptance of invitation for a romantic dinner?
then i'd take her to the fanciest restaurant in whole country, where tap water costs 100$ per glass, and we would be talking about our hopes and dreams, then I'd walk her home, which would be like 15 miles from mine, and I have no car and money for cab, because I just spent it all on fancy restaurant for this woman
then, standing next under her door
>m'lady, you honored me, thank you. I shall never forget it, I'll always cherish this evening

Wwyd?

That's how wet she gets when she sees my dick.

I'd help her with her work

I'd take her down to city hall and have her fill out all the necessary forms to change her godawful name.

Rape

Last one for now,

From San Diego

More new Jordan please.

Moves around, I think she recently moved again so maybe not anymore

Score some weed.

bump

More for her? Thick slut needs her body used

more?

Bump

wwyd