I have 10,2g pregabalin and 60mg Lorazepam is it enough to kill myself?

i have 10,2g pregabalin and 60mg Lorazepam is it enough to kill myself?

i dunno try it

You'll wake up in 14~18 hours with a dry mouth. And you'll have a higher risk of seizures for life.

Don't kill yourself.

>implying that op is gonna beat the millions of souls all wrestling eachother for a grab at THE ONE SWEET SILENCE we all yearn for.

Before fading into the Void of absolute nothing, perhaps you should consult with George Brazil.

Dubs and i kill myself by the end of the year
Check em

I'm such a failure at life i can't even get dubs

no respiratory depression?

most ment meds will not kills you but ruin your body , Liver an kidneys killed
You gotta live as the angrey sperg spazzer on dializis /an kidneys dead you on piss an poor bags .. cos you got edgy one nite ..SLOW HAND CLAP ! .. I hopwe the edgy b an hero fags see .. you survive an you are Human bags flesh blood an MEEPING SOUNDS , Try be edgy here then .. TOP TIER KEK /Sides lost POST !

Pregabalin is Neurotin I believe OP--no sedative effect. 60mg Lorezapam prob not enough its Ativan and used in ERs to calm patients.

How bout this: OP DO NOT DO IT. Ive been to shtting precipe but will not pretend to understand your situation. Things get better just carry on--Sisyphus mentality. Trust me whatever you think is horrible will pass, people care about you, and I dont know you but focus on next day, then next, then next.

See shrink--both my parents died in car crash when I was 14. No siblings. I wanted to die and be with them for a year. I hate pills but Lexapro did help me along with developing spiritual side (I know--b tards hate it im just saying what worked for me not proselytzing anyone).

Hang in there. Maybe your troll--if so whatever. If your not I meant everything I said Im not.

fails ..
this KEK

Feels bad man
I just wanna be loved and be able to love someone back

you will get a major ep seizure at least but prob not die

fuck this shit and fuck this "world" i just wait for the next train

Sorry your loss but dont Post it here ffs .. are you LARPing ? as it will be LARPing my some numb nut here in a second .. I hope OP dies an theres so many easy ways to end it .. bottle of helium , an tube too bag onm hed strapped down , laff an joke do a karioke online .. you pas ouit DEADED ! Then in next life ..Brill

No, but it's good enough to seriously inconvenience yourself for a while and make your shitty life shittier. When are you stupid fucks going to learn that it's actually really hard to OD on whatever you have lying around? You shouldn't bother trying to OD unless you've studied the relevant fields and can do the calculations. Otherwise, you'll likely fuck up and cause permanent damage that will make your life even worse.

Help others an stop being this whinny asshole ok ! animal sancturtires as they have NO One Help them .. Get a rescure pet , cat /pupper ok

why kill yourself
just get some weed and look for ecchi

Is it weird that i want to die because i can't be immortal?

bottle of helium an bag on hied .. duct tape titey on neck .. You deaded .. KEK

I have both a cat and a dog homie
Also i love in a small town so there are no animal sanctuaries

see the helium posts an .. plz Do it .. ok

Don't try pill suicide. Chances are you'll survive, feel like shit for at least a day afterwards and then a 50/50 chance you wanna kill yourself even more or a 50/50 chance you pussy out from ever trying again because of how wrecked your body will feel after a failed attempt.

Send them to a child friendly home ok /nieghb ours tell them you need to rehome as you struggling ok
Whole town will see this about you , an they will ALL , Feels an the Best is .. once deaded them animals will be Loved an Supported , Just cos you were coward /gutless wonder .. Hated man of town .. But We TOWNSHIP saved the Animals .. from this LOSER !

Can you repeat that but in English this time?

call George Brazil

What's the best way to commit suicide so my body organs can be donated?

Most ways, drugs are a no no unless specific. The problem is the length of time left. Plus if you are going to do it, do so quickly and leave a donor card with you...pinned to your chest for eg. Broken neck would be my choice, fast quick and instant. You can even phone an ambulance before hand to collect your body for donation.

I tried mixing those before and it makes you puke your guts kplt lyrica on it's own is pretty dope tho

Gunshot to the head wearing a donor card near a hospital

Are those the pink little 2.5mg pills or the scored ones? That psychiatrist is harmful btw she does this to all of us so we would OD, she's a psycho just take your lorazepam and drink beer and stuff but don't mix the lyrica wirh anything it doesn't mix well with anything apart from opiates

can't you just take like 8 mg lorazepam and chill and go to sleep and feel better tomorrow?

Pill taking is bad, seriously.
A). Them pills will not kill you.
B). Pills are formed with emetics; meaning if you take too many you are sick, wasting half of them.
C). Most pills have an replicate formulate added to them as a precaution. Meaning if you take a large amount then one pill will cancel another pill out, leaving just the emetic and filler.

There are drugs you can take that does kill you quickly and are relatively easy to put together if you know what you are doing.

Science fag here...last week I made sodium cyanide at home.

Just know, OP, that whatever you decide to do, we just couldn't give two shits.

Convulsing and choking to death sure sounds fun mr scientist, why don't you make a gallon of sodium pentothal and drink it all

I was using cyanide as a for instance retard.
Potassium Chloride would be my choice, easy to buy even otc and dilutes in water...swig it back and your heart will stop! Virtually instantly.

Or you could just break your neck with a hanging. Instant death, no worries, lights out.

Don't fucking kill yourself.

Imagine how your death is going to affect people who know you.

I've had 4 friends of mine commit suicide or die tragically...But they caused their own deaths in all cases...You may think nobody cares about you but they do...Your death will cause more pain to those you care about. A pain that drastically outweighs the one you're experiencing right now...

Trust me...I'm where you're at...but I wouldn't dare bring that kind of tragedy on my friends and family. If you feel like you're struggling to live for yourself, then live for them instead.

Breaking your neck isn't lights out, it's just insta-paralysis

Yes.

Orally could make you vomit though, making you fail.
Intravenously to avoid that problem.

yes...by all means guilt someone who wants to die into staying for your or "others" selfish needs.
That is the most selfish thing people can do.

This is your life and you should be able to decide when and how it ends.

No, self acceptance is the first step to enlightenment. Try meditation, there's a book called "mindfulness in plain english" or something like that

Troll?

use a rope you god damn retard

Wrong...if done right, ie If your neck in broken around the level of C2 or C1 then the death is instant. Stop watching films and or trying to argue with someone who knows what they are talking about.

how about helium + sleeping pills combo? Something of this 2 will kill, right?

worst way

Nice quads faggot...too bad you are wrong!
Hanging = broken neck = instant death

chance of slow death and you will shit yourself

That and...
Drugs = slow death = probably regrets = calling 911 and basically being a bitch about it
A gun would be even easier but not everyone can get one. Ropes are easy access for the whole family.

pregabalin & lorazepam are rather safe substances.
you will most likely just end up making yourself more miserable than you already are.

in the worst case, you may end up alive but crippled.

just take a safe dose and go to sleep.

Firearms provide a better success rate.

Seriously though, don't do it.
Wait a few days.
See how you feel then.
You'd be surprised how often it's just a moment of weakness that you just have to power through.
Then, when you're in a better mental state, try and plot a course out of the terrible place you're in or, failing that, see if you can come up with a better coping strategy.
You have one chance at life, it'd be shame to waste it because you were at a low point.

To hang yourself properly:
1). See chart
2). Make hangmans noose
3). Place noose around the neck and place rope under your chin horizontal across the neck with the knot at the back.
4). Pull knot taught and then ease it to the left side off center favoring the rear of the head.
5). Jump.

The neck will snap on drop killing you instantly as long as the weight and drop is correct. Add 4inches for ground clearance.
The neck will be broken in the C1 C2 and C3 position resulting in instant death.

Side note; most deaths result in the relaxation of the bowels and bladder and is part of the normal body mechanism.

Dr. Toxicologistfag here. Aspirin has a much better shot at killing you than what you have there.

dont have balls for noose but wanna do this

if you REALLY want to die and in a painless and safe way, get yourself a helium bottle and breathing mask.

the body can't tell the difference between oxygen and helium, so you will peacefully fall asleep and die.

OR you could try LIVING some more.
for all we know, we only have this one life.
and death will get all of us soon enough.

You'll probably have a seizure and die 60mg will probably do so yeah

With helium you don't need sleeping pills, you will naturally go unconscious and suffocate. I don't know you so I am not going to say do it, but I will say that we are all people at the end of the day and nobody and tell you what to do. I would say that often suicide is a permanent solution to what is often a temporary problem; but I stand by the fact that it is everyone's choice when and how this life ends.

Regardless of your choice, I hope you are happy in it.

Lol no
You almost need that much pregab to even get high
And benzos are damn near impossible to od on alone

You could always jump in front of a train, the train company gives your family 50k-100k for your troubles

Just buy a fucking gun. It's faster.

>With helium you don't need sleeping pills
all i care about is pain

do the peep

Don't kill yourself

There is no pain with helium as you just go to sleep. You will be high, laugh and feel sleepy. Then your eyes will droop as your oxygen levels flatline and then you will (clinically) faint...or fall asleep. The gas keeps pumping and there is no oxygen to breathe. You die in minutes with no pain, no worries.

Why? I think anyone who wants to die has a given right to decide when their life ends.