The time is now, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SBHKbB76zoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this loss?

A new order

Deus Vult

bump

Wow cool. Isn't this the new s00perkewl Sup Forumsmeme with the meaningless flag which is intending to make people feel sinecure? Totally works.

this got posted on reddit. I think it's over

I've seen this symbol so much, what does it mean XD

Screenshot?

Gentrification is Real. Blacks will be marginalized and moved OUT of our Urban Areas so we can make them beautiful again.

Prepare to be Gentrified.

That's not how you play Tic-Tac-Toe

hers better version

DEUS FUCKING VULT

:DDDD

It is alive

Quank

Wannabees trynna hop on the IOTBW train, kinda sucks though dude

Pepe Vult

Okay I'm Out of the loop. Anyone wana give me an vague idea?

this has no meaning, your statement is invalid. fucking dumb cunt

Link?

It means nothing LOL

It's all over the walls in Denver, faggot. The chimps are losing it over this. News harder, homo.

youtu.be/SBHKbB76zoo

Nig Nogs are really angerey about this. The sign above is being painted on walls as a warning to them of what is coming.

kek

Nah it must mean something, it's appearing everywhere. Is it like anti trump or something

indeed

The purpose of this symbol is to not mean anything, to litterally mean nothing.
the goal is to know how long it will take for people to get paranoiac about this symbol

Nope

I know, I was there when we made it

"We"

This pls

>right click image
>reverse image search

congrats this shit has been archived on multiple websites, you're not gonna fool anyone.

Finally, the movement against the Impostor Trump has rallied under a flag. Mach for Washington and hang him higher!

Yeah, but I like the other meaning better. One confuses, whereas the other makes negroes angry.

No meaning.

Idea was. Symbol that people post in town and tag on sites and when people ask what it is you pretend you don't see anything or you just say nothing to get media to flip out but a bunch of dipshit started giving it meanings

Fuck you all
You and your multiple threads a day ruined it