I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

It's because you hate yourselves. A lot of you commenting hate very miserable people with no goals in life, no real and meaningful friendships or relationships, lonely, burnt out, etc. That's why you come here and look at gore and such and say things like "I'm glad this person is dead" and "kys" to random people online. Maybe your mom didn't hug you, maybe your girlfriend who you loved cheated on you and it's made you this way. Well all I have to say to that is:

Listen to Lil Peep, his music can help you.

RIP Lil Peep.

Guys, keep making these threads about Peep. Don't let these hateful losers win.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Kurt Cobain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lil Cadaver stylin'

its cause no one really gives a shit

RIP Aaron Carter

fuck off Michael

Lil " fast asleep not a" peep

wtf is this pewsipie or how ever his called

Drug addicts die all the time. Why should this faggot who could whistle or something be treated different?

the guy was a loser anyway.. would fit in nicely with people here...

your feeding the trolls OP

Looks like someone sharpie'd this nigga after he passed out, and never washed it off

Spot on brother!!! Rip lil peep

He was too good for us, hes with god and tupac lil biggie and lil wayne

god of rap.

LP4ever
Poor guy

From what I've heard, his shit was mediocre at best. Maybe I'm just out of touch.

I heard he called on Biggie Smalls

>I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

>It's because you hate yourselves. A lot of you commenting hate very miserable people with no goals in life, no real and meaningful friendships or relationships, lonely, burnt out, etc. That's why you come here and look at gore and such and say things like "I'm glad this person is dead" and "kys" to random people online. Maybe your mom didn't hug you, maybe your girlfriend who you loved cheated on you and it's made you this way. Well all I have to say to that is:

>Listen to Lil Peep, his music can help you.

>RIP Lil Peep.

>Guys, keep making these threads about Peep. Don't let these hateful losers win.

Definitely not because emo sucks.

Poeple get angry cause of faggots like you who bring this shit up and up again. Nobody cares about 1 fucking life here.
Oh he made music and was "famous" so who cares? He is a useless shit like every other human.
Most people on this site figured that out long ago but for whatever reason you and some other faggots keep putting these idiots on a high horse and cry when they die...pathetic

RIP, I sure did love your candy

The thing about entertainment is that it doesn't have to appeal to everyone.

Who?

Have no idea who this dumb fuck is, keep seeing these threads though. Looks alt justin beiber but faggier

Rap music for edgy white children.

seconded.

Op said his name in the post. Why you pretending like you dont know. Google it if you really need to

>He said that he wanted to become the "New Kurt Cobain"

What does this even mean? What did kurt do?

Who the fuck is this asshole?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Kurt Cobain

He wanted to form a band and then kill himself?

''He is a useless shit like every other human''
''... pathethic''

OOOOOH LORD THE FUCKING EDGE

He thought he was some kind of visionary, and that his music was so deep. Then he deepthroated a shotgun like the bitch he was.

That doesnt make sense that he would think so highly of himself and then go on to kill himself.

Lil peep=gay

no why so many threads wasnt as profound as chester

OP, the truth is nobody cares, not even the angst-filled teenagers on Twitter claiming they loved him like a brother. Quite frankly, the only person who may really care that much is Fat Nick (another internet rapper who most people aren't even aware of). His music wasn't any different from the run-of-the-mill obscure moaning "cloud rap" that one wastes their time listening to on YouTube. No one in their right mind would go to a club to see him as a headlining act; he was usually a lower performer every lineup that he was on. Lil Peep was just some sad bisexual loser with identity issues, i.e. your average teenager. He'll be forgotten by next summer. Honestly, his death was more famous than he was.

maybe these haters just dont like lil poops

I want to lil peep.

I have 600mg of DNP, already taken 400mg today.

I have 30 x 20mg accutane tablets.
I have 29 x 5mg Finasteride
I have 9 x 200mg mondafidil.

I have no drugs because I have tried being sober for last 2 weeks

do you think if I take all this shit and drink I will successfully die. CBA to be in hospital.

Fat Nick, we know it's your bloated faggot ass who keeps posting these threads. You and that manlet Pouya can go fuck each other in the ass.

Stop being a fag. Dont do this

>Living life
>news about lil peeps death
>lil peep dead
>social media blowing up with lil peeps death

Lil peep? Who the fuck is that?
>lil peep DIED today, you didn’t know who he was? HOW?

If he’s as known as you’re making him out to be, why is this my first time hearing his name? he’s a literal WHO

>tears