READ THIS URGENT HELP!

READ THIS URGENT HELP!

This sandnigger on this pic humiliated me so much yesterday I'm ashamed. There is a girl I have a crush on I went to talk to her then a bully comes and pushes me he's been bullying me for a long time, anyhow, then this sandnigger comes in and knocks the bullies ass out and now the girl thinks I'm a pussy that can't defend myself.

Now I'm mad at this sandnigger, I wanna beat hes ass up thing is, he has a black belt in tkwndo, judo and been boxing for a long ass time, he's skinny tho look at those chicken legs XD. ANy tips on how i fuck him up? to get back my crush respect.

I wanted to surprise attack him after school with a bat to hes head, it will work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCP62ykgI9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DhbtCIQuGv4&list=FL16GekyjZjc5i2LcEQ9SPew&index=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd suggest not, if he's that into martial arts his reaction times will be second to none and they train how to fight against uneven odds so unless its a metal bat I would be betting on him kicking ur ass too

in case not troll just chill out

not everyone has to pick the fight response

So what can I do? I mean hes not a superhuman. I'm taller than him also bigger so I think I can bust hes ass open

Punch that faggot. youtube.com/watch?v=GCP62ykgI9Q

He helped you. You weak ass faggot.

make fun of his legs, they look to thin to support him

Tips on how?

How? I'd rather be bullied than my crush thinks im a pussy that cant defend myself. He did more harm than good to me.

Please post the video of you getting your autistic ass curb stomped.

Maybe you should work on yourself instead of projecting your failures and inadequacies on others. It's not his fault that you're awkward and weak enough to attract negative attention from bullies. He actually did you a solid by saving you from getting your shit kicked in.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, OP. If anything, take some notes and learn how to be more like him. Make him your friend, have him teach you some shit.

What I'm trying to say is beggars can't be choosers. Your shallow gene pool wading ass can't afford to let your pride get in the way. Use your goddamn brain and make this situation work for you instead of strolling head first into another ass kicking and even more humiliation.

I don't think anybody else here would give you anything other than ridicule, so take my advice and swallow your pride. Play the long game and improve yourself, dude.

for the uninformed, this is a pasta.

this story and this guy's pics have been posted here for the last 2-3 YEARS at least.

You've also got no training in martial arts and minimal fighting experience

But whatever you're invincible OP go make your crush proud by crying and bleeding all over the gym

actually scratch that, he saved your ass.

what you need to do is beat the shit out of the bully while the girl watches.

how you ask, just use this
youtube.com/watch?v=DhbtCIQuGv4&list=FL16GekyjZjc5i2LcEQ9SPew&index=10

Most autistic shit I've seen today, i really hope this is real and that this kid's life is really this sad and cringy

I'm not autisticc lol. I also think I can beat him. Im bigger and taller. I can beat hes ass up infront my crush and then she will like me . How am I shallow?

what?

Im bigger and taller, the odds are in my favour.

Boxing and a grappling backround. Good luck

This is weak, OP

try harder

what does that mean? Isn't boxing a gay sport? I like karate, wing chun and those cool chinese shit.

The best thing to do would be to mentally destroy him if he beats your ass try to fight back a little but take out his labido make him mad destroy him mentally

So, the guy defends you and helps you out by fighting someone you can't, and now you want to fight him? Lmao, you're fucking pathetic. Get over it man, brood for a few days, and continue to not better yourself.

Let me paint how it will go.
You jump this monkey and anbush him...1. Your cruch finds out it was you and loses all respect because you where a pussy that abushed someone with a bat.2. Nobody knows it was you and the girls stance will not change.

Why not think of something more longterm, like taking up some martial art yourself?
And you dont need to punsh him to get the girls respect.

fake btard shill get out.

well he emberassed me infront of my crush soo...

Gtfo

Those legs aren't skinny, they are just the legs of somebody that did a lot of sports while growing up, trust me, me and a lot of basketballer friends have those, you just need not to be fat
Also, even if you are bigger and taller than him, if you do not know how to fight and just going to throw punches relying on your weight/size, you're just gonna get knocked out. Martial arts study fighting to be the more efficient possible, so it's not a good idea.
And, in the eyes of your crush, you'll just be someone who either surprised attack someone that helped him and ko'ed him (a violent coward) or someone that got his ass kicked even after surprise attacking his opponent (a weak ass pussy coward).
You'd just better thank him and try to seduce her by being a straight up person. Start to box, tkd and other shit, get fit, maybe even befriend him to show that you are taking your life in your hands and then you'll be able to seduce her

You embarrassed yourself in front of your crush by being a weak manlet that can't defend himself.

Stop shifting the blame. Git gud.

This is op.

he helped you out. what embarassed you was you being a pussy ass nigger fuck you

Also this.

if i get it right:

he saved yo ass and now you wanna beat him up cause he "made you look weak"? you think thats why your crush doesnt like you??? maybe its more you...and not you looking weak

at least thank him and maybe ask him where he trains or how he got started to get yourself at a better level instead of just making yourself feel better for short moment. cause the next thing will be him braking all your bones

Plot twist: OP is the insecure sand nigger in the photo, fishing for compliments at fake OP's expense.

Shoot him?

wouldn't be surprised honestly

OP i never tought i would wish anyone death.
You should die weak piece of shit.

bait I'm sure but if its not you should suck his dick in appreciation op

>he's been bullying me for a long time
And you never did anything about it? Were you suddenly ready to turn and fight him to impress the girl? Or did this guy save your sorry ass?

You won't impress anyone by beating the ass of someone who helped you. If you want to prove something go after the bully, perhaps catch him giving someone else a hard time.

Someone trained vs untrained will beat the fuck out of you 10 out of 10 times

He did say that he would help me fight if I wanted it, but I dont want help from a sandnigger lol.

ima fuck hes ass up, I'll even film it and post it here.

IM bigger and stronger, I will fuck him.

I live in a civilized country, we dont have guns here.

not gay sorry I like pussies.

Im bigger and taller and stronger sooo??? look at hes tiny legs XD

faggot

stick to the topic u piece of shit before I break your leg. Give tips on how I can fuck him up instead

>IM bigger and stronger, I will fuck him.
Sounding more like bait all the time. If you're bigger and stronger, why didn't you fuck up the bully before this guy even got there?
>he's been bullying me for a long time
So you're not so tough
>surprise attack him after school with a bat
except for a cheap shot with a weapon on someone who helped you.

Bait or maximum faggot detected

Well.. I do suffer from depression and anxiety.. im not baiting.

because the bully is bigger than me, cant fight someone bigger than me..

You won't change her opinion man. This will only prove you're pathetic and ungrateful and clearly have no honor or respect for anyone. You call him a sandnigger, yet you would do the same thing to someone of your own race. You have no honor or respect for others and only care about yourself.

Honestly with a mind like yours, I wonder why you never stood up to your bullies alone with this. In any case, I wouldn't reccomend this course of action. One thing everyone is also overlooking is the law. Let's say you attack him with a weapon. You're probably gonna get to do a lot of that, since at that point there would be a warrant out for your arrest. And you'll get to deal with many bullies in the pen.

Swallow your pride and get professional help.

Oh look, this thread again

you won't fight someone bigger then you, but you will fight the guy who kicked his ass.
*facepalm*

Civilized country have sword?

So to clarify, she saw this guy stick up for you, and your plan is petty "revenge" because he stood up for you and that made you feel worthless (which is very much a you problem and not a him problem) and you think she won't be repulsed?

Hey OP odds are fighting him will make you look like an asshole, so dont bother. Do something better like being a good human bean and she might care