Name a more insufferable, pretentious, overrated youtuber. Pro tip you can't

Name a more insufferable, pretentious, overrated youtuber. Pro tip you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bH-IWWYyBv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jake paul

You made cause he has fun doing what he does and you sit alone infront of a Monitor and cry all night?

>eCelebs
>I am 12 pls rape my face*

*mad

Insufferable yes, pretentious and overrated I'm not so sure. I'm pretty sure most people hate him.

Nah, Ethan is cool

Onision

This guy right here

I can't name one youtuber. None of you should be able to. Be better.

You're right, I can't

>Nah, Ethan is cool
He's in love with himself, and his girl is a legit camel.

PewDiePie

who the fuck cares about youtubers
cancer entertainmain all of it

Game Grumps, I don't give a fuck about Dan or whatever, but there is just so much shit, its not even Game Grumps anymore. Theres too many shows on the Game Grumps channel.

At least he knows he's just got lucky from 13yr old viewers.

/thread

Camel or human female?
>I mean it's at least 50/50.

I actually don't watch youtubers.
I'm sorry user. For you I mean...

Jimquisitiom. Stupid cunt.

You watch YouTube though right?

>he only watches vid.me

Onision.

/thread

seeKlein boy used to be okay when he was smaller and just doing reddit shit but now he's just enforcing my nazi beliefs about jews being degenerates.

Every thumbnail makes you think he's finally going to kill himself and everytime I watch one of his videos I get disappointed.

he seems okay now that he just steals content from ylyl webm threads.

See "it's everyday bro" to educate yourself on why he's 100% all three

I'm sure if her jaw can move like that she must be able to stretch and suck some mean dick.
Only prob is I could never see ethans body fucking any woman.
I wonder if he just let's other real males fuck her.
Or if she just blantly cheats on him.
Shame we'll never know.

She's only with him for the money.

why don't you like him?

Not funny, not original, self important, pretentious, overrated, annoying, his fans think they are really intelligent and edgy.

You probs right.
I forgot people made money via YouTube briefly.
what a world.

every youtuber is insufferable, pretentious and overrated

Even NASA?

I hate the way he smokes cigarettes,that wrist.

What the hell ? They've been married since 5 years before they strated youtube, you can even check out the marriage folder online.

>Forgetting about jake paul
Disgusting

And you believe that?

>remembering Jake Paul
Disgusting

Rice gum?

don't knock my toby boi he was the best back in the day when i was a faggot 15 y/o

>Rice gum

HE TALKS EXTREMELY LOUDLY IN HIS VIDEOS

I don't get it, that's not a youtuber. That's the church shooter that killed like 20 people.

>music videos about swag, gucci, lambos, mansions
>vlogs in a 4 wall bedroom that looks like a fucking hobo shelter

its all fake... he is just appealing to the materialistic demographic

Why are you posting the vegas shooter?

This motherfucker made videos with his wife crying that they were going broke and needed donations because of the fucking law suit they were going through while purchasing a big ass fucking house in LA.
Biggest hypocrite on youtube that made himself famous with drama and fucking up friendships

My apologies I must've uploaded the wrong image.

I don't watch YouTube videos for the following because they are shit tier

>Reaction Videos
>Any video game streamer or reviewer
>Obviously misleading thumbnails

>Click on "trending"
>Pick one
Literally hundreds. Site is a whole bunch of garbage, with the rare noteworthy vid.

Leafy, Ricegum, Jake Paul, Logan Paul, maxmoefoe

fuck kwebbelcock

leafy still makes videos?

I wish every single youtuber was forced to find a real job.

Are you OP from the flat Earth thread?

steve shives

I feel sorry for him, I remember when there was a pewdiepie vs tobuscus "war" because he was popular, but people worked out he repeated the same stuff endlessly and just ended up being forgotten.

Markiplier and Jacksepticeye

You guys are fucking 12yo faggots that see the world in black and white and think that you're somehow smart. The guy has some talent and got sued for making fun of a video that wasn't even that offensive. He got a house in L.A so fucking what? So you are only humble when you keep your money in the bank?
They created an audience of people that didn't have space to express themselves and be taken seriously and Ethan did it in the most intelligent and accurate way to represent the absurdity of modern media stars and trends in a smart comedic way, stop sucking dick of people that are sad and depressed like yourselves.

nah because he got famous by crying to reddit with starving artist rants, and then proceeds to be primarily a reaction channel plus costume/persona stunts a few times a year. The podcast is just as bad, bringing in whoever went viral recently and have the most w o r t h l e s s conversations with them. It's an audio reaction channel.

My god. The projection is real.

> Ethan did it in the most intelligent and accurate way to represent the absurdity of modern media stars and trends in a smart comedic way
>intelligent
>literally what every comedian does

Is it still classified as comedy even if it isn't remotely funny?

>hahahaha here's this 3 second clip of this video we're going to replay throughout the whole video, oh yeah by the way if that isn't enough we're going to say that quote throughout the whole video!!!
>guys guys guys!! i'm fat and disgusting *cough* see look i'm disgusting!! look at my chins also

I can actually name one, easily - BUT: he is German.

Check out this hyper-cuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=bH-IWWYyBv4

I have a lot of respect for the guy personally, but I can't stand his videos now, mostly because he's remaking old videos and trying to appeal to whatever he thinks will make him look good. He's probably milking the spiderman and elsa type things more than the people who make them.
And how does me not liking what he does mean I like depressed people? Marvelous performance of mental gymnastics 9/10 the landing could have used some work but it was otherwise quite spectacular.

I just started watching H3H3, and I think it's pretty good. Ethan doesn't take himself too seriously and he has fun with what he does. Some of his videos are a little lackluster, maybe even a little pointless, but all things considered, he makes some decent content. I'm not really sure what all the hate is about.

what a shitload of fuck

High quality bait

You can't /thread yourself

Is this a parody of his fans or something? Are h3h3 fans the new rick and morty fans?

*COUGH* yeah bro! *COUGHHHHH* KEEP RIDING THE H3H3 TRAIN BROOOO (leans back in chair) WOOOOO VAPE NAYSHYONNNN *COUGH* (humps his chair) LOOK AT HOW WEIRD THIS SPIDERMAN ELSA VIDEO IS *COUGHHHHHH*