What is the most entertaining league to watch both on and off the field?

What is the most entertaining league to watch both on and off the field?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iMIm5TzIbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Premier league because every team has their own memes and playstyle, plus speaking the global language helps too

EFL Championship because everyone is good and shit at the same time. No result is guaranteed

Sorry but I hate English people so I won't support the English leagues.

then why did you open up your stupid fucking question with the option of Premier League you fatass fucking bitch

you fucking Canadians try way too hard to meme like Australia and Finland but you are just pathetic, shitty losers that are probably fatter than Americans

comfydivisie desu
feyenoord are about to choke away their first chance at winning the title since 1999

Primeira Liga

For me, it's Primeira Liga

Are you OK?

he did raise a valid point

Serie A of course, they have the best football and the least gloryhunting yanks and the least smug Brits.

>off the field
what

la liga is the only one with more than one competitive team

NHL

for me, it's the Angutit Inersimasut GM (aka Coca Cola GM)

youtube.com/watch?v=0iMIm5TzIbA

what did you mean by this

Damn Another leaf got Rekt, when will they learn

LEPLEL, they are so bad that it's funny

EPL, any team can beat any other team, and desu the smaller teams (Crystal Palace, Stoke) have teams that could probably finish Top 3 in Ligue 1 or Bundesliga

La Liga is obviously the best, but some factors help this too : They have a longer winter break, they have better weather, and the weak sides in their league don't put up much of a fight. Also, only one domestic Cup competition, and it's quite small.

However, Liga is the best, their teams totally dominate CL and EL, and int'l tournaments, and their players are all over the other best teams.

Serie A is a dark horse, has very good quality throughout and very good tactical manouevers. Yet, they don't show it on the Euro stage.

hahah based Czechia, telling it like it is.
He is probably a butthurt Quebecqois, fuck him

EPL is the best to watch.

This
>Reading are currently in 4th place with a negative goal difference

Bundesliga and Serie a in my subjective opinion.

The best matches and matchdays are in Serie A
The best title race in La Liga

>watching the Normie League

He means for people who only check the table without watching the matches, I guess
La Liga is best in that case cause it's the only one with a title race

eplel because of the memes

what if paki and south east asian twitter memes arent that funny to me??

t. Gilles Duceppe

I only get to see Bundesliga and EPL, but the premier league teams play like huge sissies, never attacking. Whereas the Bundesliga is actually entertaining to watch.

>EPL
>mentions teams who don't play in a league called EPL

EPL > ISA > GBL > SLL

True that, Bundesliga lower table matches are usually more entertaining compared to other leagues as they play fast paced end-to-end football most of the time

>Not watching the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League

What part of Chicken Inn are you from lad?

>could probably finish Top 3 in Ligue 1 or Bundesliga
why would you believe this

>feyenoord are about to choke away their first chance at winning the title since 1999
Delet this