Oy vey!

>your cunt
>your heritage
Was digging around in my grandpa's stuff when I found this. What do Sup Forums?

sell it

Wtf I love your grandpa now

Kys

pay taxes for israel
>american heritage
worst meme, you are a heritageless melting pot of anti-heritage, just a bunch of mongrels squatting in close proximity

throw it away

Mossad is searching for living nazis and then killed them in revenge. Beware jews user.

Its gold you imbecile, what other use does it have

>find a piece of your heritage
>"Better sell it for some shekels so I can buy myself some cool consumerist crap!"

If your heritage is kraut heritage its worth nothing. Fuck Germany and fuck germans.

t. Xi Chong

>s so I can buy myself some cool consumerist crap!"
more like so you put it in the bank and you get some use out of it rather than let it rot away

besides op is an american, i mean i too hate niggers and kikes and evrything you want blah blah blah sure but it is USA not germany therefore op should stand for freedom and democracy and the red white and blue ok, not germans

Good b8, here's your you

That's the most retarded logic I've ever heard. If I was born in China but im white does that somehow make me Chinese?

it's obviously not the same since america is a unique case don't play dumb

get out of my country you germ

This is the fate of all krauts

It would make you culturally chinese but not ethnically if course

>Gold
>Rotting away
Are you retarded?

wow of course i don't mean it literally, you are so dumb, no wonder trump doesn't want you in usa

>I did´t mean that
>You must have noticed
>you are dumb
>Trump
Wew that quick damage control

surely it has some sort of historical value

of course i don't mean the gold is going to rot you fucking trisomic literally everyone knows that, it's a figurative way to say putting it in a chest is a waste since you're not getting any interests out of it

you can sell it for more then

1kg, thats about $54,000 australian dollarydoos
you could probably get a 5-10k more if you find a nazi collector, that's a years wages for a lot of people in your hand

Fuck I always forget how much gold is worth...

This isn't OP's image. It's been posted hundreds of times on Sup Forums on different boards.