Edición de los mapas

Edición de los mapas

Decirle Español al Castellano está mal.

España deberia llamarse Castilla
postea en este hilo si estas de acuerdo

>"Most Dominant Hispanic By Country of Origin"
>Brazil

I don't understand this map. There is no way some of these states are more than 10% Mexican, yet the most dominant Hispanic ethnicity in Alaska comprises only 6% of that state's Hispanic population?

Las Malvinas son Chilenas!

Tarija in Bolivia and Córdoba in Argentina are the most special snowflake accents.

Mendoza is basically Chilean.

it shows who's the biggest latino ethnicity in every state, not how much of the state is latino

I have no idea what it's trying to say, I just post it because it's evocative

>uk
Kek

But how can the biggest Latino ethnicity in Hawaii make up only 2% of the state's Latino population? there are not 50 Latin American countries

Divorcetugal.

no but there are 20 or i think even more

>Sweden

Genuinely very concerned.

this doesnt make any sense

that godless communist hole in East Germany

They have an official state sponsored church that gets funding based on the number of people that are members (I believe the same is true in Norway and Denmark). The church has managed to arrange it so that ANY child born in Sweden is automatically considered part of the church unless their parents specifically note another religion. If that is government data that is your explanation.

tfw Asuncion is one of the oldest cities, and was founded by pretty much stranded spaniards being polygamous with guarani women.

Buenos Aires was refounded by Paraguayans (they also founded Corrientes and Santa Fe)

Brasil cuenta como hispánico.

Fucking central American heretics.

Castellano y Español son lo mismo

Español esta mal, el idioma era originalmente de los Castellanos, no de todos los Españoles, es como si al Ruso le dijeran soviético.

this shit is so wrong it hurts. delet

Buenos Aires is technically older, but yeah it was razed to the ground and refounded 44 years later

el castellano no origino de Castilla... vino del galaico(galaico-portugues) que vino a su vez del latin vulgar
si comparas un texto en gallego con un texto de español medieval tienen muchisimas similitudes

I don't know, is there really a difference in Magallanes and Aysén?

>Brazil
>Hispanic

autismus

No tiene mucho sentido eso
Entre el gallego y el castellano estaba el asturleonés. Los tres idiomas muy parecidos, pero evidentemente el castellano, que nació por Burgos, fue más influido en la pronunciación por el vasco.

>el castellano no origino de Castilla... vino del galaico(galaico-portugues)

qué lindos son los cuentos de hadas

el castellANO

Por favor, todo mundo sabe que el español se origino en México y fue adoptado por los Españoles quienes luego lo distribuyeron en América a medida que aumentaron las conquistas. Es una historia parecida al del Maíz y las Papas.

why the fuck are there so many mexicans in idaho

kek

How the fuck is the southwest Mexican, and super red-pilled?

España (Hispania) era como llamaban los romanos a la peninsula Iberia
Brasil es literalmente un pais Hispanico

Include me pls

>Educación española

New Mexico really is New Mexico, wew

Esto

>empiezan los sudacas a postear en español
>las banderitas gringas se esfuman
>los pocos posts que han hecho son el inglés
Los chicanos son un mito