Would you rather be captured by ISIS or Mexican Cartels, Sup Forums?

Would you rather be captured by ISIS or Mexican Cartels, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cartels because I haven't done shit to them. Stupid muslim fucks will give me shit for not wanting to believe in their bullshit.

the cartel of course. they believe in money we can make a deal. isis believe a shit nothing and nobody has any value.

>Mexican Cartels,

I go with Mexican Cartels because they might feed me a taco

Isis because they will think I am terrorist.

really I'm just too lazy to shave

and burritos

ISIS. If you memorize some Islamic prayers in case of this happening you can tell them you're a convert. Might even get a free AK or something.

Idc, both live in the desert and smell bad. + 1 for the mexicans because they have thicc woman without burkas
- 1 for IS for fucking goats

Shit. My Spanish is decent enough. I'm pretty easy to get along with. Mexicans might be the best chance. There's no way to deal with moslems. I hate jews as much as they do, but that's probably not going to help much.

Cartel

1. i have no money
2. my family has no money
3. i mind my own business

this, also muslim, so yea, suck my cock im getting RPG y'll

both nope. i will never visit mexico or some islam shithole country.
But i like more cartels, they just would sell me drugs instead of beheading me for my faith like isis.

Enjoy being the torture toy of the stupid 14-16 yo youngsters that are to retarded to understand basic anatomy and will continue pucking and cutting you dismebered body even after 15 minutes that you have died

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

"Once captured, the kidnapped victims were forced to fight to the death with other victims.[69] Men were given knives, hammers and machetes and were ordered at gunpoint to fight for their lives like a "gladiator-style contest." The winners of the fights were ordered to go on suicide missions and shoot at rival drug cartel members in other towns and cities.[69] Those who did not win the "fight-to-the-death gladiator matches" were buried in clandestine mass graves.[68] The idea behind this tactic was to find new recruits willing to kill without mercy.[69] Almost all the corpses found in the mass graves had evidence of "blunt force trauma." Juan, the alleged cartel member, confessed that the game is called "Who is going to be the next hitman?"[69] Peter Hana, a retired FBI agent with years of experience in the development of the Mexican drug cartels, said the re-enactments of gladiator contests, where victims "cut guys to pieces" for the "amusement" of the drug lords,[70] was something that people a few years ago would not even think possible, but that now is "commonplace."[70]"

Cartels because i think if you haven't harmed them you can get an deal with them / argue logical. I cant speak arab and im atheist, which would make me dead for IS

CIA is doing fucked up shit in both countries... Fucking gringos

If mexican werent fucking violent monkey they methods wont have had work in the first place

dude. you're taking this thread way too seriously

He is taking It the way It is.

Cartel. ISIS would probably behead you with a hunting knife or burn you alive. You might be able to convince the cartel that you would be a good drug mule.

Why not both?

This could make a great movie

Taco Halal: Attack of the Sand Beaners

If you're fun enough low tiers may let you do suicide missions. If not youll just die a horrible death to entertain them. Or they could just behead you if they have no time to lose. Do not expect a bullet tho.

ISIS, then I'd just convert to Islam and realise there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger.

i like the sound of that. who should we cast as the female lead?

I'd rather be captured with a fucking gun in my hand going down fighting. Fuck these subhumans.

>ISIS
>Shot or beheaded for all to see online

>Cartel
>Head cut off with your own cock in yiur mouth
>left in some shitty south ameritard ditch to be found a week later

I dunno man. at least the sand niggers you can pretend to conform to their autistic religion and maybe get out, but if you do die, people can see in HD lmao

>going down fighting.

The only thing you’ll be going down on is some cock. Your pussy ass isn’t gonna do shit.

faget ass faget

faget ass faget

>commonplace
Imagine being a drug lord with a mansion fortress under the trees in the middle of a south american forest in the middle of nowhere where you can snort unlimited amounts of coke, drink all you want and live out your most depraved fantasies. No wonder why the Nazis escaped to there.

at least the mexicans could make a ransom demand. isis will just make propaganda with the footage of your shitty execution.

so, mexicans i guess..

cartels because I can speak they language and :D

>south america
>mexico

pick one

Isis because im a muslim they wouldnt hurt me

Probably ISIS. At least then I could shout out about my loyalty to my country or some bullshit like that before they kill me, and go down as a national hero when they upload the video in HD.

they ganna say
"Oh you're broke?"
"Now you're dead broke"
And put a slug in your goofy ass

But I thought ISIS attacks people even in their own religion.

muslim extremists target other muslims who follow different versions of islam far more than they target whitey, bro

fpbp

Sounds like they know how to party. I'll go with them. Atleast they know where the real keks are.

Captured? You either die like a man or live like a coward.

>make a deal
Yea I'm sure you can cut a deal with them. A grand should let you off easy.

These people have more money then you'll make in your lifetime.

It sort of depends on why you've been captured.

If they just randomly snatched you for ransom or just being an American or whatever; the cartels. They are motivated by money, so there is the very very slight chance they can be reasoned with. ISIS is motivated by religious reasons and there is absolultely NO chance they can be reasoned with.

If you've done something that pissed them off and that's why they've snatched you. ISIS. You're going to be tortured and beheaded either way, but ISIS isn't going to bother going after your family as well.

>muslim extremists target other muslims who follow different versions of islam far more than they target whitey, bro
Thats because thats who's closest to them dipshit. You think if ISIS was set up in France they'd be carrying out their attacks in the middle east? NO. They kill whatever involves the least travel.

To say 'hurr durr isis only kill muslims' is like saying 'sharks dont kill people'. Guess what, if you're surfing off Hawaii, or Australia, your odds of being shark chum is exponentially greater that that of some dumbass in Montana.

You utter fucking faggot.

You wander into an ISIS camp and say 'hurr durr they wont kill me because statistically they usually only kill muslims'. See how far that gets you.

HOW ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID.

cartels. business men can be reasoned with, religious zealots cannot

im from México ill never go were ISIS is and dont think they will come to México so that leaves drug cartels, im praying they never get me cuz if they do ill die for sure even if my family pays all the money they want, and believe me my family have the money, theres no salvation well just a few has the chance

just wanna point out how dumb that shark analogy is. hawaii is literally tourist industry: the example, its population is dwarfed multiple times a year by idiotic tourists and...roughly 3 people die a year from sharks. you wouldnt argue to ban swimming or beaches because of something that safe, would you? 40,000 people get hurt on toilets a year, ban assault shitters?

>Mexican cartels
>"South American Ditch."
you're a retard.

mexican cartels. at least they are american. i don't want to have anything to do with the jew and muslim conflict.