Scrutinize me, Sup Forums

Scrutinize me, Sup Forums

you look like the love child of david cross and slenderman

I'm glad you didn't say roast because you would be one long piece of jerky.

>Can't figure out where to start

There is no way that is yoyr real face

Your chin is so wide, it makes me worry if it's a parasitic twin with its own functional brain. Get yourself checked.

Canadian, parents both smoke but pretend not to, eldest from a small family, maybe a younger bro and sis? your family has no cats and your dad is loud when he's excited which makes up for your mom's closet depression. I will assume you want to "study engineering" until proven otherwise.

I can go no further. You alone must stand against the Prince of Destruction and his Mortal Servants. He must not have the Amulet of Kings!

Do you always look this constipated or is this a screenshot of you watching your wife get fucked?

your head is as big as these statues from the rapanui people

Brother!

Thanks for the laugh.

Hi there, Lurch.

Why the long face?

Why the long face?

Were you the kid standing over 6 feet tall, despite only being 11, who wasn't allowed to ride the ponies?

Vade retro Satana

Thanks for posting this picture. You made me realize that if I ever decide to pursue a career in grave robbing, I might need a helper. Your skull looks like it weighs about the same as a baby elephant.

Timestamp faggot

What would be really awkward is if you were under 6 feet tall. Then I'd almost feel for you.

Almost.

quality roasting from Sup Forums as usual
come the fuck on guys

Don't give yourself a mohawk. It will only make people wonder if your brain is shaped like Spongebob.

Minecraftgamer22

Are you actually leaning forward to fit inside of that room or is your posture just terrible because of all the extra weight it has to hold up?

Samson used a donkey's jawbone to defeat hundreds of men. Imagine if he used yours instead. He would have been fucking invincible.

when did topher grace visit chernobyl?

His parents have to use a mirror to look at him, to avoid direct exposure.

Did the doctor break his hand when he slapped your ass? I'd love to see the crater you left in the hospital, after you dropped to the floor. Have you ever felt human emotion or are you above all that?

This is all me. Proof that you only attract other losers.

Have a nice night, OP.