If you had the power to change one event in history, what would you do and what would the repercussions be?

If you had the power to change one event in history, what would you do and what would the repercussions be?

Here's mine

>California is split off from mainland United States.
>California becomes a military superpower, one of the united states biggest enemies.
>The nation of California attacks the United States in the 1920's, a time of great economic growth in the United States. The United States expands its military by almost triple, wins the war, and annexes the nation of California and its army becomes part of the United States Military.
>This stops the great depression before it ever happens, and greatly increases the size of the United States military before WW2 even starts.
>Japan decides its too big of a risk to attack the United States, therefore pearl harbor never happens, and the United States has more resources to spend on the eastern front, where the United States reaches the border of Poland before the Russians.
>Germany remains one nation after WW2, no longer crippled by the iron curtain divide.
>Poland rises against the USSR in 1948 with NATO's support, and the United States's Manhattan project was in full development during the war, and it is used for the first time against the Russian capital before the "First Lightning" bomb was ever finished.
>The cold war ends before it even begins. Communism is destroyed.
The end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWMXt_Sr0B0
retailcouncil.org/quickfacts/minimum-wage-by-province
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

California would be in bad economic position.
Their entire east coast is too highground to build ports so it's useless and the us would profit from it

I would prevent the asteroid from striking earth and let the dinosaurs evolve naturally

>Kurt Cobain doesnt die.
>Nirvana Wont get Famous, forever unknown in my life
>Dave Grohl wont start Foo Fighters
>Dave Grohl wont get famous
>I wouldnt have spend the last two hours looking at the movie Sound City which is just one big ego boost for Mr. Grohl.

The productive things i could have done if Kurt just didnt die.. inb4 fapping.

What about Canada ?

zionist shill spotted

If California split off into the ocean it wouldn't retain those straight lines. That pic is obviously fake.

Yeah really though these fucking amerimutts always dismissing us as if they’re better than us

Fuck off you fucking faggot

youtu.be/kWMXt_Sr0B0 you may want to watch this OP its about exactly your scenario. Exactly.

Go fuck yourself snow mexican

Nevermind, video STARTS OUT exactly as your scenario. Still might be fun for you idk

Stupid American scum us here in canada are about to get 15$ an hour minimum wage you are trash. Daddy Trudeau knows what he’s doing

Nobody cares you worthless leaf

Typical scum response right there :) walk away amerifatty

If you went back in time to change an event, the event never would have happened, thereby negating your need to go back in time in the first place.

Two scenarios would occur:
>You cant change time
>You create a paradox which tears the space time continuum, thereby collapsing the Universe back into the singularity

Neither scenarios look nice to me.

Why? Aren't you enjoying our little chat because there is nothing to do in your shitty country except stare at the snow and muslims?

>go back in time to night I'm conceived
>kick dad in the nuts
>problem solved

nice doctors you got there
nice hate speech laws you got there
nice lesbian president you got there

enjoy staring at niggers fgt.

Your stupid as fuck, you do realize that's only happening in Edmonton and that your $15 an hr works out to 11.81 USD right?

*Edmonton and Ontario

I’m smarter than any American and the whole country’s getting 15$ minimum wage

hitler wins ww2 one world government no physical mental suffering ever again

I’d stop the “holocaust” just so the Jews can’t keep claiming “muh 6 gorillion” even though it was probably only a couple thousand. Inb4 go back to Sup Forums

>the whole country’s getting 15$ minimum wage
So your whole country doesn't understand economics? Sounds about right for canada fucking kek

Canada’s going under quick fuck canada. Thousands of jobs have been lost thousands more to come.

>be a canadafag
>live on welfare
>subsidized apartment
>Muslim rape
>educated af yet still dumb as fuck
>vote for a scumbag

No Iraq war. No consequential shitstorm.

>OP turned out to not actually be a fag.
>Didn't start a gay thread.
>Didn't read Jew propaganda thread meant to popularize sanctuary cities and immigration of non whites.
>Didn't have to respond.
>Had time to form solid arguement that masturbating to guys dressed like girls is gay and trap threads moved to /gay/

pretty sure we wouldn't have even entered the war if it wasn't for pearl harbor. Not for a while at least.

OP is always a faggot, you faggot

because we are you stupid fuck. your country is policing what kind of pronouns we use towards people and locking people up because of it.

you dont understand economics retard. i hate it when people say this shit like 15$ an hour is some kind of fucking ungodly amount of money. its not and McDonald's can fucking afford to do it.

what are you even talking about lol

theres a gay board?

>i hate it when people say this shit like 15$ an hour is some kind of fucking ungodly amount of money. its not and McDonald's can fucking afford to do it.
You're right, but McDonald's will just do pic related and save a shit ton of money in the long term. So yes, you don't understand economics, you just pretend to.

ok but what about literally any other full time wage slave esc job like a walmart employee, or any other grocery store, whats your excuse for not paying those people enough money to survive.

Exactly! I’d rather have what I have instead of what I think I deserve. Job loss is all that will happen with that increase, businesses will leave the country and Canada will just become 13 new states

ok samefag lol. but what what if what you have is literally nothing, and your struggling to eat and pay your rent.

No it's not

retailcouncil.org/quickfacts/minimum-wage-by-province

The only provinces going up are Alberta and Ontario

>would be able to suck my own cock

>whats your excuse for not paying those people enough money to survive.
Minimum wage jobs never were, and never will be a career. People were never meant to have a house, wife, 2.3 kids, dog, 2 cars, all on minimum wage. Guess what else!!! You can skip minimum wage jobs and get a real one for way more money per hour. My guess is you're going to use school, or general laziness as an excuse not to get a real job. Oh, I also bet you're going to tell me there are no real jobs too.

im not talking about being able to live a middle class life on a shitty full time job. im talking about being able to pay rent every month in an apartment. if people work full time they should be payed for working full time

>You can skip minimum wage jobs and get a real one
no not everyone can afford to pay for college courses to get a good paying job retard. especially when they need to be able to feed and house themselves.

>there are no real jobs
what does that even mean lol. stop assuming my beleifs loser. your not a psychic chad god of intellectual prowess

>im talking about being able to pay rent every month in an apartment
My point exactly. Why do you expect to live in an apartment on minimum wage? Go get a job where you actually have to work and they will pay you enough to live in an apartment.
>no not everyone can afford to pay for college courses to get a good paying job
I never said that. You can get a better than minimum wage job if you have half a brain....well maybe tht's your problem.

The US entered the war due to pearl harbor. No pearl harbor no war. It's unlikely the US could annex a military super power without extreme losses on their side equal at least to the civil war. Especially if they were a very close island, there really wouldn't be much to stop their invasion. Not saying they'd win, but the US would probably be as heavily fucked as it was after the civil war. You stated military SUPER POWER so you're implying California would be extremely formidible of an enemy and it would be retarded to expect the US to just take over and annex them without major losses and probably losing some cities/states themselves during the war.

>why do you expect people to live on minimum wage

because people who cant get well paying jobs because of whatever circumstances dont deserve to suffer

>go get a job

ok tell me how someones supposed to get a high paying job without a degree.

>you can get a better job if you have half a brain

please prove this. id like to know how someone with no degree or means to get one can get a job to support themselves that isnt a minimum wage job

>op never being born so there's be 1 less faggot on this planet

Jesus christ, do you want me to hold your hand during the job interviews too?

Because we are

You faggots are literally the 51st state, stop pretending like you're an actual country.

You do realize that your 15$ an hour works out to under 12 USD right?
>McDonalds can afford it
They can, but some old lady's Christian Book Store can't.
>I know economics
Right, look at all the small businesses you Canooks have. Your corporate tax rate is so high, it strangulates small businesses while multi-national corporations don't pay a fucking dime. You know why they don't pay jack shit? They get big tax write-offs from the politicians they own. You Canook's aren't too different from us here in the United States, except you don't have free speech rights, and the government centrally plans everything so there isn't financial incentive to be a skilled worker. Bravo m8.

>implying someone without a degree or any way to formulate a resume can even get an employer to interview them

im not talking about Canada retard

This thread is now a Canada thread

The original person who said it, was, retard

Yes the classic excuse. Why not go to job fairs? Look in the newspapers? Ask parents or friends parents where they work and if they're hiring? Jobs aren't going to just fall into your lap. I asked around years ago and took a test to work at a power plant, and now I make $40/hour. Take the first step: getting off your lazy ass.

That Quebec's referendum to leave Canada was a success.

Appropriate since this thread now sucks

hitler and japan not winning world war 2 so the entire planet could be white and anime only (no mexicans)

If I could go back in time I'd propagandize the fuck outta the Canadians burning down the white house in 1812, as a tool to get the masses and our allies to help us take over Canada. Make Canada a could us states. USA will then take over all of Mexico

ok lol whatever. you wrote that essay for nothing

My bad that was directed at Canada fag.
Only the "McDonalds can afford it" was directed at you.

what if you literally cant do any of that because you smell like piss and shit and your living in an alleyway

Impossible unless you’re a fucking moron

I don't give a shit what filthy snow back says anyhow. Go shovel that garbage called tim Hortons in your mouth and fuck a moose, eh.

alright then ill argue back.

maybe the stupid bitch who cant afford employers doesnt need them

God damn it

>We're superior because our minimum wage is higher
Either troll or really stupid

What if your parents never fucked?

Excuse me, we are actually America's Scotland, eh!

ok lol maybe morons dont deserve to fucking suffer

kek

This thread is shit,

Oh God please no. Then I'd have no choice but to leave this province. I mean It can suck here but it could be much worse.

>set booby traps along the east coast of North America
>European invaders die as soon as they land
>Europeans believe America is a cursed and dangerous land so don't return for centuries
>Native American culture continues to develop up until the point that modern technology starts becoming widespread across the various tribal nations
>the globalisation of the 20th century has another thriving culture and North America becomes a very interesting holiday destination like nothing we have today

I just Remeber learning about WW2 as a kid and thinking the Frenchies would do the same thing to the english. No wonder I'm fucking tramitized.

>be crusades
>take jew town
>kill all sandniggers

>be space race
>don't stop space race
>colonize stars

>implying christians would be able to figure out something as complex as intergalactic space travel

>>Japan decides its too big of a risk to attack the United States, therefore pearl harbor never happens
Nah, they were right cunts who sold the idea of a large strike causing the US to acquiesce to Japan in the Pacific not because the US was militarily weak but because weak-willed and degenerate Whites ran the place and not the One True Race of Japanese imbued with the spirit of Bushido. They still think that privately about the US and everybody else too.

>where the United States reaches the border of Poland before the Russians.
Sorry, but an ill and dying Roosevelt would still have agreed to everything Uncle Joe wanted and that was as big a buffer zone around his playground as he could get away with. Without knocking the Soviets dick in the dirt Poland and Germany are still Russian spoils of war.

>tell Hitler not to start a war against the Soviets while trying to spread Nazi Germany westwards
>maintain truce agreement that shares Poland
>with full focus, easily take over Western Europe and Britain
>don't form an alliance with Japan so USA remains a profiteering spectator instead of an active member of WW2
>with so many world powers united, German becomes the unofficial world language instead of English when globalisation really kicks in
>shitting tables become a must have item of furniture

Actually it was British soldiers who did that for us.

>shoot the messenger that told the English tribal leaders the planned Roman invasion had been cancelled and it was safe to stand down their armies
>after failing twice, the Roman Empire is resigned to the fact Britannia is protected by gods and cannot be taken over
>tribalism increases over the centuries to the point that England never becomes a united nation
>Northumbria, Mercia and Wessex all qualify for the 2018 World Cup ahead of Scotland

>USA will then take over all of Mexico
We had it. Twice. First time we took all the good shit and gave the rest back. Second time we didn't even bother with what was left and just gave it right back.

Options;
1- Put more effort into supporting the White Army in defeating the Russian Bolsheviks during the Russian civil war
2- Backing/putting more support behind Chiang Kai-shek to defeat the Chinese Communists post-ww2

Reasons why;
For the body count and human suffering under the communists, it would have been moral to stop them early on. The West sent over a mercenary brigade during the Russian civil war but more could have been done. The US pretty much abandoned Chiang Kai-shek and his efforts to stop the Chinese communists. We can look back at both of those cases and say that Communism brought nothing but suffering and death for those people. Let alone the intellectual rot of western intellectuals that defend that system to this day. Truly one of the most disgraceful things that humanity let exist

>military superpower

What really happens: wimpy pussy leftists too stoned to count craft legislation to divert all would-be military expenditures to social programs designed to raise awareness about rape culture.

Next day, conquered and subjugated.

P.S. I say this as a 6th generation Californian.

>poison Ghengis Khan's food
>power vaccuum creates a divided and unorganised Mongolia that never spreads as far as it did
>the Rus face little resistance and settle Asian land much more quickly
>centuries pass without Mongol oppression and Russia becomes the undoubted world power

>travel to the moon and wait for Armstrong to arrive
>dressed in a monster costume, jump out from behind a rock shouting "GO HOME! GO HOME! GO HOME!" and then smash the cameras recording the landing
>sit back and watch all the nations of Earth united in planning military action against the moonmen

>throw water on the burning bush and extinguish the fire

let germany beat russia during ww2
then let USA free europe from the english channel to siberia

communism gone forever

have german states and other northern europeans colonize the americas along with the british, rather than spain or portugal

what's to say england and scotland wouldn't get conquered by the welsh?

The only reason Japan attacked the US was because of an oil embargo it imposed on Japan. Japan crippled the US navy so they could take the oil rich islands. At least that is what I believe I heard from the history channel.

Fucking this. We might be dinosaur people today if it wasn't for that thing.

the US has made some good territory grabs, and others not so good.

good: louisiana purchase, texas, mexican cession, oregon territory, alaska.
bad: cuba (lost in the revolution), philippines (duterte shows us his love), puerto rico (I mean look at hurricane maria)

I feel like mexicans encroaching on the southwest (california, arizona, new mexico, and texas) is just karma for the not-so-righteous land grab. (kind of like the problems we have now because of slavery)

I'd intervene with Kennedy being killed. I think the U.S. died that day too.

I heard Japan did Pearl Harbor as a form of deterrent to try and prevent the us from going to war

Could be both

Sorta/

The embargo came about because of the Japanese invasion of Manchuria (Rape of Nanking etc) which itself was because Japan was/is in a bad spot regarding raw materials. Japan was dependent upon the US for oil and needed to secure it's own sources. The nearest best sources were in Dutch territories and the Japanese knew the US would never stand for them invading Dutch holdings. The embargo just moved the timetable up a bit by putting a time limit on Imperial Fleet operations before they wouldn't have enough to prosecute a war.

The idea was that a hard enough strike would cause the US to sue for peace rather than go to war which some Japanese acknowledged they couldn't win. Many, mostly Army types, thought the superior Japanese race and spirit would win any war with anybody but most especially the feckless Americans.