Why are Americans so fat?

Why are Americans so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

drhyman.com/blog/2013/11/26/fat-make-fat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are europeans so fat?

We have niggers in the US which are the fatest.

Whats your excuse, europoor?

it's a culture which glorifies food and under emphasizes physical activity. i hear that video gaming is now a profession? sad.

South Korea has more professional gamers.
And they did it longer. So you must be an idiot.
Sugar in everything. I thought this thread was to show your intelligence?
Fail.

Why are Europeans and Americans squabbling when we should be helping the Europeans deal with the Muslim invasion? I’m not even bantering, the shit I read from over there has me worried that the future of western civilization in Europe is awfully brown and Muslim.

that's a bong

>we should be helping the Europeans deal with the Muslim invasion?
We helped them back in the 40's and all they do is mock us for it. Fuck 'em. It'll be nice not hearing their crying in a couple of decades.

whatchu gonna do, eat the muslims? pipe down amerilard

>Europeans deal with the Muslim invasion?
Their governments allow it because the people want it

Let europoors burn, let them have another dark ages.

It's a sign of wealth and prosperity.

It's true tho.

>that pic

Who do Yuropoors gargle so much cum?

says the guy who lost to niggers

How the fuck have I never heard about this? Western Europe is going to be molested to death, RIP

This. I travel a lot. I never see so many fat fucks waddling around than when I am in the UK or France. The only HWP people I see are Muslims in their nightgowns or bee-keeper suits.

It was.

If you take a look now, it's the poor people being fat. Healthy, proper food costs more, mcd is cheap.

Blah. Face isnt bad tho. But le arms. Gross.

Americans eat a diet that is high in fat.

People who eat alot of fat become fat.

Classic Welfareupeons

Niggers are SEVEN percent of the US population.
Europoor countries are close to 50% mudslime population

Because every shitty picture someone posts on the internet without any kind of source is to be believed.

Even our poor people are wealthier than the vast majority of the rest of the world.

It's because of the abundance of food, kinda like the opposite of the kangz in Africa!

What's 83 stone in freedom units?

>the abundance of food, kinda like the opposite of the kangz in Africa
Then explain this fat bastard

for 7% they sure do dominate the political discourse. Even installed a president. Theyre culturally cucking your country, thats a fact

Muslims on the other hand are our new slaves, they dont do anything

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal

Google it you fucking inbred

Not even remotely true. Learn to nutrition.

>the dont do anything

Except set up their own neighborhoods following Sharia law.

whip them into shape and make you poorfags some money if they're your slaves then

damn it all, the squinting eye goes on the side with the pipe

HAHAHA! You have to be fucking kidding me.

Our poor people in scandinavia are on par with your lower middle class. Nobody has to work 3 jobs to survive here and put their kids through school. You have lots of rich people, but your poor people are really poor, and you got shitloads of poor people.

Dominate what?
Look at BLM its a terrorist group and is treated as so.Any thing they do without the support of whites is instantly deemed bad.
Blacks cant do anything by them selves and get anywhere

retard. fat + sugar = obese

because Americans are lazy

Europeans work off calories they eat.
Americans sit on their asses.

bet these were all taken from a white Brit, no way they'd take them from Ahmed and Mohammed out of fear for any sort of backlash public outcry

Except our GDP is still way higher than yours. Weird!

Fast food is for people too busy to cook, and it's easily accessible and can be cheap.

People don't realize [or choose to stay ignorant] that foods which taste good because it's salty, savory, sweet, and greasy is also incredibly unhealthy.

Promoting processed food as something to be happy about.

Not enough education about what is in food and how it can affect the body.

Exercise is for muscle heads, douchebags, Olympians, health nuts, snob chicks, or famous people. [Or so people think]. There isn't enough positive influences for exercising, and with the "busy culture" it's easier to be lazy after a "hard day at work".

fat != fat

>fat bastard
you heartless fuck

uhm yes, your companies keep all the earnings though, thats what you muritards dont understand

in scandinavia, PEOPLE benefit from their GDP

GDP doesn't mean shit when parts of your country are at third world levels of poverty.

>Fast food is for people too busy to cook
Translation:
Fast food is for lazy americans

he's bloated, headass. How are you allowed to roam free in the streets?

drhyman.com/blog/2013/11/26/fat-make-fat/

>What is company equity.

Come back when you've taken an economics class. I thought Scandinavian school systems were supposed to be good.

I live close to the New york border, in Canada. When I go over to the states, I see the food is cheaper, the portions are much larger, and there is usually some type of "all you can eat/drink" attached to the XXL sized meal. Americans are animals and cannot regulate portion sizes for themselves.

America's obesity problem remains unsolved atm.

For a non-troll answer:

>Less importance placed on physical activity, especially at a young age, due to television/video games
>Physical Education in most US Schools is scant, at best
>Overabundance of fast food and other calorie-dense, vitamin-starved foods
>Comparatively longer work hours with fewer breaks, which in turn leads many people to rely on quick and easy (and often unhealthy) meals
>A lot of jobs these days involve sitting around a lot (desk jobs, driving, etc) which is HORRIBLE for your health
>A lot of workplaces place very little to no emphasis on their employees to be healthy. Companies like Google and Apple have employee health and wellness classes (exercise, diet, meditation, etc) which have shown actually INCREASE employee productivity and REDUCE healthcare costs associated with overweight/obesity-linked health issues

>Our food is fucking amazing

fast food and convenience food is cheaper than healty food

A radical, drunken feminist that nobody listens to? Hilary has more saying than gudrun does... want me to counter with walmart pics? They are about as relevant

This. Restaurant portions are way too big in America. I eat out pretty much every day, but I always eat about half my meal and save the other half for later. It's too much food for one sitting.

>>Our food is fucking amazing
indeed

Fat is just energy storage or how could our mothers push their kids around

that food looks so happy

The "lazy Americans" stereotype is so droll. Americans have some of the longest working hours and fewest holidays/breaks in the developed world. In most US workplaces you'd be lucky to get half an hour for lunch. This leads people to rely on quick, easy, and cheap meals--which tend to be terrible for you.

I'm drooling right now. Yom.

>Americans have some of the longest working hours and fewest holidays/breaks in the developed world

Because they are lazy AND INEFFICIENT

Droll: curious or unusual in a way that provokes dry amusement

This picture can't be real. Surely that's shopped.

Someone tell me it's shopped.

eat nothing but fat = skinny

people need excess dopamine because of the horrors of modern society and have been told drugs (tobacco and alcohol included) are bad so they fill that roll with food.

also there's no predators they have to outrun.

This ia mostly true. But our food sucks man.
Also OP we are fat because we can be. Its really as simple as that. Give any species alot of food and watch what happens

Yeah. A guy took a truck and ran over people. I'll let you know when we have 300000 killed people in 10 years by legal weapons and citizens. Fun fact: the risk of being shot by a US toddler is 12 times higher than being victim of an islamic terror attack. Damn those muslims, right?

Yes, and I'm always amused when people call Americans lazy. So I used the word correctly. Try again.

>eat nothing but fat
American detected.

Thats liverpool, scousers are an exception

because we got all the food

hungry ass, bitch ass eurofag

Because we've basically fetishized food (fast food, in particular) to the point where it's socially acceptable to stuff your face like a fucking pig and become a disgusting, amorphous blob with drastically lowered life expectancy.

Why is our GDP higher than yours, then? Why is it that the greatest technological advances consistently come from the US? Why does the rest of the world rely on our funding and our military strength?

any nudes of those big milkers?

>If Muslims are considered white by racial census.

>Would every Muslim attack be bent and construed as a white hate crime??

Eating fat doesn't make you fat, dumbass.

Corn subsidies result in cheap-as-fuck calories that can be consumed endlessly thanks to insulin. Cheap food with no satiety.

Did your teeth explode when you bit the bait that hard ?

Glad we can still purchase assault rifles for "killing zombies" in the US.

Credit

>Eating fat doesn't make you fat, dumbass.
Eating fat makes you American.
Americans are fat.
Can't argue with that.

Well, partly because we got most of the Nazi scientists after WWII, before the Soviets could get them. Most of our technological and scientific advancements are due to the Third Reich.