Mexican? that nose is not Mexican..

fine...mexican looking with a jew nose

she's really beauty :)

no she's not...STFU

She is hot.

no she isn't....STFU

U niggers tryn to get these ladies stoned.... Idiots

hahahaha relax user

yes!...keep posting...up the body count!

mmmm more of her? sauce?

That's like your opinion man!

no it's fact...STFU

more delicious muslim girls :)

The face/bone structure is fucking identical...

try harder

Muslim women give the best head. If you ask her to recreate 9/11, she will blow your cock [tower] with a mouth full of pop rocks [for explosion sound effects]. Your moans will be as loud as all those people fearing for their lives that day.

aaaaand the fire comes in when she gives you an s.t.d.

try not being a kuck u stupid kuck

Will a dildo in your ass be the airplane? Faggot.

>short legs
>long torso

Disgusting

>Muslim women give the best head. If you ask her to recreate 9/11, she will blow your cock [tower] with a mouth full of pop rocks [for explosion sound effects]. Your moans will be as loud as all those people fearing for their lives that day.
>aaaaand the fire comes in when she gives you an s.t.d.

then all Christians burn people in their free time, like the inquisition, right?

shes rockin a sweet bad boy teen stash

ON ON ON, I REPEAT PUT THIS BITCHES CLOTHES ON!

I can never go out with a middle eastern woman...I don't like women who are hairier than me

Fairly good thread

no its not...STFU

open bobs

Muslims should all be killed.

You start

muslims marry their first cousins...the World Health Organization states that is a serious issue in the middle east. Just let them bred themselves out...then problem solved

Ugh, no wonder they make thier women wear trash bags.

Spotted the small dick white boy

> those lopsided fucking titties

How about Muslim dead/dead?

spotted the nazi

You're trying to relate geographically traditional things to a religion, based on what you hear from fake news. That's the genuine society problem in arab countries. How the fuck do you want to apply that to a whole religion! Aight so since all southerners fuck their sisters and brothers, we can go straight to the conclusions that every american fucks their sister and brother or even cousin!

Go to Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh or other muslim countries out of the Arab league, and see if you will find an equivalent persentage as in the middle east. That shit is not a muslim problem. It'a geographically traditional problem based on traditions inherited by the monarchy rule that was set in the middle east by different tribes of bedouins.

There are even christians out there fucking their cousins or sisters but you blame all muslims based on western propaganda from CNN.

youtu.be/G1QfgDkFR5E

I believe the correct terminology is “wrapped/unwrapped.“

Please fuck off with these long winded essays. Youre derailing the thread you sensitive fucking child

Muslim law allows it...it states it in the Koran...muslims do in fact marry their first cousins and seeing it as a non-issue with no end in sight.

*eye-roll*...yes other culture and countries do it as well. However its an epidemic in the muslim culture.

Side-Note: Found the Muslim!

Youre a fucking moron. There are no verses in the Quran that even mention marryimg cousins you fucking child.

If youre going to derail the thread, at least have control over the nonsense you type.

Retards like you spouting nonsense make real criticism of Islam look like bigotry. Stfu.

In the Koran it states that Muhammad married his first cousin. Muslims took that as sort of rule that "hey! he did, so can we".

I have read the fucking book you uneducated retarded poster child for abortion.

I don't bullshit my way into anything. If I don't have any knowledge about a certain subject I keep my mouth shut, there is enough ignorance in this world. We don't need people like you adding to it.

Islam and Arab society/culture is the same

>Quran relates a story
>he thinks this is a religious stipulation

You have no idea what tafseer is. Just stfu you empty vessel for fake news.

Christ you need to hang.

Muslim terrorists purposely do not translate the Koran correctly. They need recruits, and majority of muslims are illiterate, so they take advantage.

So they twist things. It has been proven by the World Health Organization that a lot of muslims are in fact inbreded, and its a serious issue. People in this world don't need people like you going around saying that it isn't. You are doing more harm than good.

Side-Note: The muslim I spotted earlier is still here!

God damn.

>All these women older than 9

Mohammed is not interested in this MILF bullshit....

Very good thread Sup Forums I always love German girls thread :)

his first wife was 15 years older and the only wife he truly "loved". most of his other wives he married to protect them since they were widows or strenghten family bonds like with Umar and abu bakr when he married hafsa and aisha. also aisha historical age was closer to 19 but muslims hadith say 9 so it gives "proof" she was a virgin before marriage. generally if you were older than 14 it was assumed you werent a virgin anymore

What am I looking at?

On / off muslim