Sup Forums help me open this screw

Sup Forums help me open this screw

make the pic more blurry pls

Fuck off or give ideas

Can't see it

Put the screwdriver on it and give it a wack, with a hammer, rock or your hand.

Just dont break the screwdriver you retard.

Can't see

Here it is less blurry

Also don't have tools on me

Put your dick in there and twist

PS3 original version hard drive bay. Stand by.

If it's protruding enough a pipe wrench will crack it loose. Next best would be visegrips. Heat helps if metal.

Looks like a normal phillips screw, get a phillips screwdriver

It's late night also so equipment stores nearby

Are closed

OK, it's a tiny Philips head screw. Go to ANY convenience store or gas station and grab an eyeglass repair kit...or a fucking small philips head screwdriver.
You can TRY the point of a sharp steak knife, but it's in there pretty tight and it'll probably break the tip off.

No magic trick to getting stuck fasteners off. Tools are required you noob.

Already tried knives and spoons, spoilers it did not work

If you really don’t have any tools at all get your toothbrush, heat the plastic end with a lighter for a bit, and then jam the softened plastic into the screw; this will create a makeshift screwdriver the exact size you need. Post pics if you do, it gives me satisfaction to help people

Most likely gonna burn myself since i am a 13 year old but fuck it, either this or a new cod bo3 for my friend

I will explain the backstory later

Use a magnet, it will come right off

GTFO Sup Forums, kid

Reported

Yeah, you shouldn’t be here if you’re 13. Enjoy your justified ban

This should do right?

I'd rather get banned then have to buy a new ps3 and a new cod bo3

Here user, use this type of tool

Photos really blurry

you sick bastard!

Yeah

Here in brasil it's kinda shitty to find a good ps3

You mean you're parents you fuck tard

no that wont do

Do it outside or else you're gonna stink up your whole hut...lean-to... or whatever passes for a house in Brasil.

"Why yes mods, he's over here"

He's 13. That's middle age for his proud people.

You know, on second thought, don't do that. Brazil is a nation that routinely hunts and kills homeless kids. Don't take the chance of going outside. But, you do need to worry about the smell of burning plastic. Shove the PS3 and the hot toothbrush up your ass and perform the procedure there. I'm betting much bigger things have been up there.

Well, how’d it go?

Don't be retarded OP, I do this for a living, twist the fucker with some god fucking damn wire cutters.

His friend is trying to get the PS3 out of his ass. Or, at least the hard drive.

You do this for a living and don't have the proper tools? Are you in Brazil like OP?

Motherfucker post an update

Middle aged advice...

Put a rubber band between the screwdriver and the screw.

Your welcome

His nation is too poor for the average consumer to own a screwdriver. (Brazil)
Inexplicably, they have playstations