two people died in this gif
wtf m8

OP said rekt, not kekd

inb4 sociopaths

oh... nvm, i was too late.

Don't even know what I'm looking at.

and as i watched him on the stage
my hands were clenched in fists of rage

Limited to property wrecks for once would be new.

at least post decent quality nigger

This one comes up a lot. Do you know how they turned out? Dead, kek'd, I'm assuming the one just got his legs smashed off.

Altamont Speedway Free Festival hired Hell's Angels as security, and they stabbed a woman.

Judging by the height of the car that hits him it probably crushed his hip and everything above that fell out of the hole it left

The end of the summer of love

this is the most sfw rekt thread i've ever seen jesus fuck

the one guy jumps into the truck
the other one ...

never get out of the vehicle

Meridith Hunter was male, doofus

How could standing in the middle of the highway backfire so badly?
/s

in all my time I've never watched the mouse
not gonna do it

Ha, wrong, because the Summer of Love was 1967. Meredith Hunter was killed in 1969. People make that mistake because Woodstock was 1969.
Regardless, I think this played a huge part in the downfall of Hippie culture.

"We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.”

Gives me goosebumps.

youtube.com/watch?v=az36k4-Hc94
I cri everytiem

?????????????????

eeww

if you've seen one you've seen them all

>doofus
a man with a woman's name, and i'm the doofus for not realizing it was a man. are you one of those "there are 4353 genders" people?

sad. not trump-meme sad... just sad.

thats when you play hide and seek in the woods. I would leave a tard baby to die.

I WALK DOWN ROAD AND SEE A MAN CALLED HIZUEZ AND ME BOIII WAS HOME ANDI WAS LIKE BOII WE GOT SHOPPING TO GET AND WE LEFT I MEAN HE LEFT AND MET ME WHERE I SAW HIZUEZ SO... ANYWAY IM ON MY WAY DOWN TOWN WELL TO THE MARKET AND SAW SALLY WHICH WASNT MY FIRST TIME I MEAN U KNOW HEHEHHE THY END...... *SCARY FUCKING MUSIC*

You mean that Meredith is kill or the paragraph?
Have you ever read or watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

looks like the first one was able to jump into the back. Might have lost a foot or two.

His name is Meredith too, doofus. They had a good laugh about it when his sister visited

>Nigger gets to uppity during concert, gets pushed off-stage by Hell's Angels gangsters who where used as security guards for the event
>Comes back with a revolver
>Hell's Angel knifes and beats him to death
>Nigger dies, gangster acquitted on grounds of self-defense

Meredith Hunter is the name of the nigger, and he was the only one to die. Do not get confused by all the other idiots too bored to do a simple google search.

hack thompson? yes i know the fraud

They deserved it

We need more Gonzo in today's world

what a shame

What happened here? I see a head or an animal in between or something? Was it a rat?

I'm so confused, what is that, a Goat or a dog or what?

they are arguing about who is eating kitty in the dinner

OH FUCK NO I HOPE THAT AINT A CAT

If that is a cat and i was there i would of probably ended up slaughtering those two dogs.

Good for you, it's just plain sad.

right
you'd be the one faggot screaming like a girl for someone to do anything because you dont have the balls to do it yourself

as if cat lovers had balls to do anything other than behaving like women

Same

The Negroid had a gun.

>m-muh cats
Dogs have a wider range of emotions and intelligence. That cat probably got shitty with one of the dogs, fuckers said nah and grabbed it. I've smacked the shit out of my dog to drop a squirrel, and I love sqiurrels, but to say you would kill a dog just to save a cat is fucking retarded. You don't kill a dog because a cat fucked up. If I ever see you pulling that shit I'm putting a bullet in your fucking head dude. "Gotta save the dog from the cat fanatic"

I hope you get scurvy you sick fuck

kys fagg

>but but my pitbull is so nice.

They need to just exterminate that breed off the face of the earth.

>as if cat owners had anything other to do than behaving like women
Top kek

But I bet you love staffordshire terriers huh? I've had a pit for 7 years and she's never once attacked a person or pet. Exterminate shitty owners fuckwad.

>but but my nigger neighbour is so nice

agreed

youtu.be/QUGlH46cpWc

>jumping off 2story building
>"suicide"
why are niggers so stupid

he didn died take im back up

Two neglected dogs somehow caught a cat.
Shit like this happens because of retards who don't take proper care of their high energy/traumatized/naturally violent dogs. The two little faggots in the video are overcompensating for their minuscule penises by having big burly dogs (the white one has some pit bull).

It's essential to properly train, exercise, and socialize dogs, especially when they are not small/toy size, and even more so when they have traits of violent breeds in them, or are abused rescue dogs.

I see this so much, people leave their boxers or pit bulls at home all day, and are so surprised when the poor dog shits/pisses/destroys the whole house. These are dogs that ideally require 8 hours of intense exercise daily, and then they literally will sleep the rest of the day. If you don't have a lot of time, or a big ass yard, or someone to play with your dogs, don't fucking buy/adopt a dog that needs to be played with.

Also for fuck's sake, socialize and train your dogs. People should need a license to breed AND own pets.

Rolling Stones, Gimme Shelter

cut the projecting faggotry about dick size and you are right about everything else

Ditto.

Though I wouldn't mind seeing the guy who made it receive similar treatment.

im like that with the pained looking girl on the leg machine at the gym

just that burnt out piece of rubble is probably worth more than both of my cars together

Fake.

Guilty as charged my nigger, thanks to my tiny penis I compensate by being a decent person and get really upset when I see shit like this.

And you know that the cat is a domesticated one, probably also young/old, and probably came up to the dogs to say hi. Otherwise it would be very unlikely for it to get caught by a dog, let alone on a leash.

fuckin gross

all that happens is a guy jumps down and walks around
what a bullshit garbage gif

Story?

lmao theres always one who thinks things cant spin fast while literally looking at wheels spinning

deserved it for stopping in the middle of a fucking freeway

also for not expecting fucking cars to be there

is that Kevin Spacey?

fuck... by far the worst shit I've seen here. Not even gonna save it. That impaling was too much.