So, lets get some shit straight here

so, lets get some shit straight here

>Free healthcare, some people can't afford basic doctor bills

1. health insurance is not that much with a tax subsidy if you qualify for it
2. if you are low income, you can apply for medicaid through your state, the ammount they will pay for depends on each state, and your income level, but medicaid usually covers anywhere from 50-80% of the medical costs, and if you are in an extreme situation they will pay for 100% of the costs

>min wage is too low

most americans are already making more than 7.25 an hour, and if you work your ass off at any shit job, you CAN get promoted fairly quickly, it's not that hard,

>you would make more money with a higher wage

no you wouldn't, if his tax plan does pass, you would be making only a few dollars more than you would on the minimum wage, he wants a 50% income tax

>Free College

LOL, NO, that wouldn't do anything other than further devalue higher education and continue, if not worsen the already happening trend of college graduated unable to find a job, and you will have even more people who are too fucking stupid to count to 30 going to college and getting useless degrees, not to mention it would make ivy-league schools akin to inner city slum schools

yeah really makes you think

>doctor bills

ahahahaha

EIGHT

HUNDRED

THOUSAND
H
O
U
S
A
N
D

fuck off, ahmed,

>60% white

Yes Ahmed, yours are paid for by ethnic German cucks

>only 60

yep, and 40% mudshits

still better than your country which is quickly becomming a Caliphate

>Christians are now a minority in most of europe

FUCKING

KEK

>land of cuckery

>Christians
Nice try Jamal.

Europe is still 95% white.

The USA is 60% and falling fast.

Op can go fuck himself, Europe has had free healthcare for a while now,

You shouldn't have work for a living to survive, do inventors work a job? No, they spend time bettering their invention, they don't stock shelves,

Do writers work full time? No

Fuck you, and fuck your SHITPOST Bernie will get the nomination, and he will win the office of President, and there's not s god damn thing you or anyone else can do about it, so go fuck yourself

Europe is falling much faster, you bongs get cucked for a living

Oh yeah, because all of that great Census data people are collecting. You know, all of that data, totally being collected, covering lots of groups. Yep, seems great.

>95% white

pic related

How much does Bernie pay you?

you described america perfectly

I've posted this once and I'll postry 400 more times.

Free health care does not mean good health care.

He pays his shills in I.O.U.s

how's your job at Burger King working out?

I work at applebees, I'm a server and I make 10.34 an hour after tips. Fucker

A wage raise would help me pay off some debt

>having to rely on tips to make a living, only 10.34 an hour

i make 13.25 an hour, no tips, i collect trash around the city, i'm not a cuck to expects the world just because he can carry food to tables, a job a fucking 5 year old can do.

Why are you even in debt? Get a better paying job.

Well maybe I don't want to smell like shit the entire fucking day, you must smell like garbage constantly. How do you live with yourself, stinky mother fucker

>lost the argument, resorting to personal insults

ya know they make this wonderful thing called soap, ya know the stuff that washes dirt and stinky oils off your skin, oh, and my home has a shower in it, yeah, and i have deoderant, too

I'm a kitchen porter and get £9.20 after tips, get fucked poorfags

also, is that really the best comback you had, you fucking loser?

and i highly doubt you're making 10 bucks an hour, even with tips, you're probably that fat fuck who just puts food down on tables and then walks away,

seriously, you're doing a job that my 3 year old nephew could do, your entire job mainly consists of carrying food out and writing shit down, fuck, any idiot with an IQ over 67 can do that,

why the flying fuck do you think you deserve 15 an hour?

>Free college changes nothing and gets more dindus off the street. Everything will still be merit based and people with higher EQ will still win.

Housing is too expensive because of greedy fuckers.

Comforts and minor luxuries are too expensive because of greedy fuckers.

Transportation is too expensive because of greedy fuckers.

>housing
you can get basic utility apartments for less than 400 bucks a month

>comforts
Netflix is 10.59 a month, and you can buy furniture off craigslist and/or local facebook trade or sale groups for under 60 bucks
you can buy an HDTV for less than 100 bucks from walmart

>transportation

if you know how to do it, and know the tricks, you can get cheap and free UBER rides, and even then, an uber ride costs next-to-nothing compared to bus fare or a cab

stop making excuses

Server is a woman's job u faggot get a real job u stupid stupid nigger

didn't add Internet but you can get broadband internet (40-50mb/s) for like 30-40 bucks a month

no it won't, they will start a course and quit mid semester because

>fuck it, it's free

I was a janitor a few years back at an inner-city school, and the kids there are going to end up in prison, they don't fucking care what they look like, constantly throw shit in the rooms at teachers who are just doing their fucking jobs, and constantly talk shit while the teacher is trying to teach

>oh you need to understand their struggle

yeah, that neighborhood, the parents who wanted the best for their kids, got the fuck out of that area ASAP, they are not "good kids" they are trash, and won't ammount to jackshit

yes i quit that job because i got sick of having shit-soaked toilet paper thrown at me, yes they actually did that on multiple occasions, and reporting it to the super-intendant did nothing, so i just up and quit,

I live in an area where jobs are scarce, and I can't do anything physical because I have bad feet

And not fat like one guy said. I only weight 156 pounds,

>my feet are bad

then buy some fucking shoe inserts, bitch, I have arched feet and they hurt like a mother fucker after standing on them for 5 hours, grow some fucking balls, shoe inserts that i use are like 3.40 at walmart

stop making excuses

amazing how bernouts completely derail the thread and ignore you when you point out the falacy that is bernie sanders

you are the special snowflake generation from the 90's. and you are the product of Boomers who have done nothing but fuck the country up to the point that it is

>working as late in years as possible to cash in on social security, when social security was introduced when people were retiring at age 60 and the life expectancy was 65

>You shouldn't have work for a living to survive
I survive quit well and I haven't worked since 2008.

yeah but these people think that the government should give them free money

when in truth they are either lazy dipshits who don't want to see reality or fat fucks who don't want to put the effort in to better themselves

I deal with these people every fucking day, trust me, they think they know everything because they read a book about something, "I research this stuff, i know what i'm talking about" when what they really did was google shit and read some buzzfeed articles

I'm a 6'4 chef at Wendy's with a 12 inch penis that makes 250k a year

>leaf

bullshit, post paystub as proof

blur out any details that you need to, i just want to see your income, prove you aren't spewing shit

bump,

>so, lets get some shit straight here

Ok.