Aaron Rodgers Seems to Be Making Drastic Changes Amid Olivia Munn Split

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/aaron-rodgers-has-been-making-drastic-changes-amid-olivia-munn-split-w476381

>“He’s been getting weekly facials in Beverly Hills and has also hired Ryan Gosling's personal stylist to dress him,” the insider tells Us.
>The NFL hunk has also been switching up his fitness routine to work out with Nick Jonas, who primarily trains at the star-studded Unbreakable Performance Center.
>“He used to work out in Calabasas with his teammates during the offseason, but this offseason he’s chosen to work out primarily with Nick Jonas in West Hollywood,” the pal added

w-what the fuck is going on

Aaron Rodgers and Nick Jonas are fucking.

Do you have a problem, bigot?

i don't have a problem i just can't believe it

Do you think he's a top or a bottom?

Sup Forums has being saying this for many years. Sup Forums is never wrong about anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder Sup Forums is ALWAYS right

Sup Forums is literally never right

Why is a board full of actual faggots who get off to "dickgirls" and "ladyboys" talking shit about Aaron Rodgers

yeah just head to the /bet/ discord and say that.

Yeah I do, he's fucking used whiteboi boipucci when he can get prime black long rooster or tight black manpucci

I've been a packer fan all my life and the only thing I care about is a media distraction. I don't care if he likes dick, I only care if he plays like shit for the first third of season yet again.

We secretly want him to penetrate us.

This.

>tight
>black

what?

WeHo is a gay neighborhood. Makes sense

>weekly facials

meme magic really is alive and kicking

Anyone in the gay community will tell you, black men are always better bottoms than tops, and they usually request it as well. OBJ, for example, loves getting bukkake'd.

Isn't this how you kiss your 8/10 gf who you love and regularly fuck, lads?

It's good to see he's finally coming out.

First gay QB

>ride or die
what did she mean by this

If Aaron is gay, at least he has the decency to not be obvious about it like some full blown sissies

t. faggot

that pic is from like 2006

it was okay to dress like that back in the day

>t. faggot

... did I not make that in any way abundantly clear? I'm literally speaking from experience. Black dudes are gay as hell, and submissive as hell at heart.

Yeah maybe over in euroqueer

Says he's vers, but always wants to bottom

Means she is back on the cock carousel. Even if he's straight she was never wife material.

Kevin must be pissed

No, it was never okay to dress that way

Well damn, I don't actually hate gays
I think Clay Matthews is the gay one

Rodgers is a great player and seems like a nice guy, this is literally the only thing that fans in the NFC North have to mock him about, he's embarrassed our teams time and time again throughout his career. If he comes out then we'll have nothing.

>based Rodgers giving us something to cling to

is it gay to like traps?

99 times out of 100, yes, since they basically all look like men in women's clothing. The insanely rare cases where he actually looks like a woman, then I think you'd still qualify as straight.

>he doesn't rate early-mid 2000s portuguese football player fashion
u r lame

Who's kevin?

It's entering the gray area and certainly not full on straight but I don't really consider someone gay until they have a romantic attraction to men

I think traps are just a fetish, gay men themselves will tell you they're not interested in traps because they like men, not female looking men

>hired Ryan Gosling's personal stylist to dress him

holy shit, are we getting Drive modo Rodgers?

this stopped after American media started mercilessly making fun of the eurotrash look

I remember that

Lanflisi, Rodgers ex-"roommate"

Far left was normal. Andy Roddick wore shit like that

Why did you do this? :-:

Just because rodgers had a roommate doesn't make him gay.

>dat cigano style

>he doesn't rate late 90's Liverpool spice boy era

What do you mean? I was straight until that first night in college, but once I had a roommate...

Why doesn't Rodgers get rid of the rumor by publicity statement that he likes women?

But he already said that he really really likes women. Haters BTFO

The thing that people point to is that they were roommates long after Rodgers got a NFL contract and could easily afford his own place. Which is silly, maybe he's just frugal. In the NBA, Kawhi Leonard drove a used toyota to games for years. Some people just don't spend money as soon as they get it.

look, is this not enough evidence that he really, really enjoys kissing women

he needs to say it more strongly

looks like a bunch of seagulls flew over and shat all over ronny boys shirt

>He’s been getting weekly facials
doesn't seem like a drastic change

>tfw if he comes out Sup Forums can't make fun of him for being a closeted homosexual and the fun times will end

Fuuuug aaron don't do it

But it would end with a big bang. Just imagine all the shitposting.

>8/10 gf

You must be joking. Please tell me no one ITT thinks Olivia Munn is hot

couto looks fucking sick

She's a bag job. But i would no questions asked fuck her

ikr

second Kordell Stewart was the first

LMAO

fpbp

>This isn't an 8/10 on Sup Forums

I'm not even into asian women but she's easily an 8.

>is it gay to want to fuck men?
Gee, I don't know, you tell me

she was a quarterback?

i thought she was just in those gay vampire movies

you're better than that

They were roommates after Rodgers got started in the NFL and used to make really weird couple-y instagram posts about each other. He only moved out after they had a big fight, and then Rodgers sent him a tweet accusing him of "not knowing what love is" or some shit.

Caught me off guard

Her face isn't great, but she's quality. Liked her more when she was younger.

The leaked messages she sent Chris Pine never fail to make me diamonds.

She's really fucking hot, as with most half Asian chicks. I don't get why people hate her so much.

I would unironically bang AotS era Munn

>go to Chico State
>make friends with Rodger's hs coach's kid.
>no secret Rodgers was a faerie.
>saw him once at the bar with a gay night.

Although senpai memory is hazy, its been 10 years.

>Nick Jonas
not gonna judge him. nick jonas is pretty hot, in a heterosexual TOTALLY NON GAY way.

>Erin paying homosexual boy band trainers to get him fit rather than going to TB12 and becoming a student of the GOAT.

this is so awkward and staged, and he looks so uncomfortable i feel bad for him. its really sad he has to put on this show, but i don't blame him. the reaction would be ridiculous if he were to come out. shame.

He's gay, you don't need to make up nintendo stories.

>liking feminine penis is gay

>an offensive series in football is called a drive
>Drive is Gosling kino

What does this mean fellas?

>tips fedora

This is an awkward picture, but it's just that - a picture.

>haven't been on Sup Forums for years
>come back because. Aaron Rodgers broke up with girlfriend
>First thread is Aaron Rodgers is a fag.

Shit don't change I see.

Based Tensnake

Hows the dj career going lad?

Please be Tensnake

i would feel more comfortable and less awkward kissing another dude than he looks kissing a girl

>the memes are becoming a reality

I'm getting scared bros

who was that "roommate" lived with him and continues to passive-aggressively jab at Rogers? Has he tweeted about munn yet?

>getting weekly facials with nick jonas in west hollywood

still doing a residency @ the Electric Pickle lmao

No lad

outisde of family you should hate all women you are not currently fucking user

A roommate that he attended every event and function with

A roommate that he told others if they weren't cool with, they weren't cool with him.

>he's never had a bro-mance before

kinda sad

You've been going to gay bars for 10 years? Fag

Jonas just really really likes messing with the media

I saw the ESPN comments section in the article about the breakup, and the top 4 comments all called him gay. Is this reaching critical mass?

lol and the bears still suck

>I like.
>Want a hail mary?

10,000 years in Photoshop, you're welcome