youtube.com/watch?v=BYpnyxLqaTc
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ4gEeUo2GU
youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pGuC3I-a6lo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpdzI7z2Cxo
youtube.com/watch?v=tf0mV5nZrzY
youtube.com/watch?v=BCa0mHmxvQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Created by super liberal Jew Norman Lear, but Archie was great. Al was the 90s verson of Archie.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

youtube.com/watch?v=Whkw5Ay79Bc

Fred is pretty Sup Forums for a black guy.

Get your Xindi out of here, faggo.

>Hey hey, ya know jimbo, the ovens at Treblinka would have had to burn over 8,000 bodies per day,to make the purported death figures accurate, yet no ashes or bone fragments have ever been found at the site, now ain't that just quacking crazy?

Humanity first

This guy is what I imagine the leader of a post-apocalyptic army of Sup Forumsacks to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_9pVjnE_Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=BYpnyxLqaTc

hank scorpio was a real american hero

lmao great pick general Bethlehem is the fucking man

This.

Remove Gypsy

reddit misses you

Al bundy was badass. Also I always wanted to fug Peggy

I think we can all agree this thread is done now.

But they abused me and touched me in naughty places

It's almost always a supposed villain.

Every day is a good day to die.

This is both funny and underrated

Pfft. He was born of a character so bluepilled he went insane and created a new personality.

nice

Tony was a realistic depiction of a racially aware guy. He dealt with some blacks and Jews on business deals, but still felt his people shouldn't mix with others. He wasn't obsessed about race either. He just knew it was part of life that groups stuck together and laughed at the indoctrination that his daughter was receiving at an elite Ivy school. In time, she kind of saw the world for what it was though.

Feel like travis bickle when i feel that im gettin pushed
Don't step to me cuz you're gonna get mushed

Literally me LOL!

>Archie is supposed to be a strawman of a conservative while Meathead is supposed to be the logical one
>Archie is literally right about everything and everyone hates Meathead

>Warf

Has to be bait

>Samefagging
>LOL!

:D :D :D :D

I don't know how sincere Norman Lear's intentions were on making Archie a strawman for conservative values. He gave Archie way too many strong arguments and his hippie son-in-law way too many weak ones.

He didn't care about the Nazi's ideology, explicitly. He was an apolitical opportunist. Why post him? Because of his employer? He took no pill at all.

Higher Learning was a pretty good movie. I nominate Scott (the guy with the SS collar pins speaking) to be the new Führer.
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ4gEeUo2GU

What the fuck guys?

Why wasn't this the first reply?

Are you claiming that the Nazi ideology depicted in that film was "redpilled"? He's the only redpilled character in the film everyone else is sucking down the blue pills like pez.

its really insane how my perception of this series changed as i grew up i always thought he was a loser. Now i think he has a fucking house, a hot women, a stable job and can do pretty much everything he wants. From loser to average "winner" just by me growing up kek

but he's the narrators split personality

Actually he considered the jew a rat. He said so in his speech to the frenchman.

Oh, everyone else was blue pilled like crazy, I agree; its a tarantino film, after all. But Hans Landa explicitly said that he has no interest in ideology, least of all the Nazis'. He was merely an excellent detective and he was hired and promoted on those grounds. But he feels that the Nazi ideology is beneath him. He snorts in contempt at the idea that he should be a proponent of fascism or the right. He didn't really have an ideology. He only believed in "looking out for no. 1".

That movie still terrified me

Those Ids are different Trudeau

>They don't realise that the narrator faked schizophrenia so he could get away with his crimes.
The story about tyler was a lie all along, it's an insanity plea to get away with domestic terrorism.

Wanted to exterminate inferior races to create a genetically superior humanity.

>He only believed in "looking out for no. 1".
The ultimate redpill.

>radtrad
>militarist
>patriarch
>ubermensch theory

Al's a poor dumb ass, how is he red-pilled?

He did, but unlike the Nazis, he regarded it as a compliment. It indicates that the Jew is a survivor, and is not above enduring indignities if that is what is necessary to survive. From a Darwinian perspective, it is the victor in the arena of combat that we call life. it is yet another instance in which he explicitly contrasts himself with the Nazis' ideology.

Al Bundy was considered suicidal and depressed, it is funny how you equate that with your highest level of being. None of the jokes he made in then were considered wrong, he was also considered very progressive for not beating his wife and kids at the time.

He still obviously considered Germans superior. In that he compares them to the predator ripping out the jew's throats.

Also I find your comparison suspiciously complimentary....are you a rat yourself?

Judge Holden from Blood Meridian is about the most red pilled to the gills, based as fuck sociopathic antagonist in a story I have ever read.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pGuC3I-a6lo

He was weak though. Compromised his morals because "muh dick".

The hobo from Hobo with a shotgun
>Wants to settle down and create a small business
>Sees how degeneracy has ruined america
>Buys shotgun and decides to do something about it
>Sacrifices his life to incite a revolution
How is he not the most Redpilled character ever

This. Of course pure fascism offers the greatest potential for personal power if you're a straight white male and therefore any opportunist should support it, but the true redpill is self-interested apolitical amoralism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpdzI7z2Cxo

But in regards to the movie...

I mean look at how Hitler is portrayed, he is weak and irrational, this isn't the real hitler, this is the character hitler, look at how the jews are portrayed, and the savage americans, everyone else is bluepilled. In such a world, wouldn't playing all sides for your own survival as a free agent with no real allegiances be just the redpilled thing to do.

based mcshane

Al was Men's Rights. He started No Ma'am because he saw women as a parasitic pair of tits. Psycho Dad was his role model.

Criminally underrated

>at the time

what the fuck are you talking about you fucking leaf

it was late 80s, mid 90s kind of shit .. i even watched it on TV

god people here are so young they believe the 90s were 1000 years ago XD! *chuckles* *roflcoptersaway*

His Excellency Treize

youtube.com/watch?v=tf0mV5nZrzY

Tony Soprano is the most red pilled character who ever appeared on TV ... in the best show that ever aired on TV

coincidence?

I think not

Omg this. I miss that game

>a kike

People born in 1998 can post here now within the site rules, and people born in the mid 2000s actually do post here.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCa0mHmxvQ0

I could watch sopranos scenes all day.

Tony lives in reality. What does it matter, as his daughter says, if poverty is the cause of crime? If more blacks live in poverty, then you're more likely to get attacked or robbed by a black. Tony knows this and he sees the reality of the situation.

Stay with your people because your people are the only ones who actually give a shit about you.