Official Alyssa Welch snek thread

No thanks OP.

aww why not

Bump

when she gonna be snek food

who?

ah another fellow fan and member of the "Alyssa snek food" club

more
Alyssa Welch, this vegan chick who some Sup Forumstards have been trying to convince to feed herself to an anaconda. Why? Because it would be both hilarious and hot.

>she'll be an angel a day or two after she is ingested

Does she know about this? How does she feel?

She goes to Worcester State University

Any anons who go there or live in that town email me
[email protected]

she has a gr8 ass, would love to see it poking through the snake

How long have you wanted this whore to be eaten? And why?

This has been going on for about 2 years now, I didn't start it but I'll try and explain in greater detail than Alyssa has the perfect weight, height, and build to be fed to a snake (Five foot one, about 100 pounds, slim but shapely, vegan so she'd be more like common prey). She's pretty naive overall is impressionable so she is not a bad candidate.

Does she know about her fate? Might be hot to watch.

She has known that some people want her to be fed to an anaconda for at least a year now. Every week or so she likely gets an email or two about it, and during her livestreams sometimes an user or two asks her in front of her fans. And yes, it would be very, very hot to watch

Why don’t you just kidnap her and force feed her to one? How long would it take her to be digested

We don't bacuase
- We need multiple anons in the imediete area for that
-We need her exact address
-We need a van/car that can't be traced
-We need a safe house
-She would need to be fed to it within 24 hours
-Her ohone could be tracked via gps
-We would need the snake before hand
-We would need a place for the snake beforehand

I did the math once, about 7-10 days for her to be fully digested and shat out.

Good points... I’d love to see what’s left of her after she’s been digested. There must be more snake vore fans around. She would be fun to fuck and watch be eaten

I thought doing a before and after comparison would be neat.
As for the fucking that is up to her, she really is the one taking a hit for the team since she would be going on the one way trip

I love her legs, seeing a tight snake body around them as she’s slowly consumed sounds so hot, never really thought about it. It would be great if there was someone close by. What would be shit out? I thought they’d consume her all

What do you mean by someone close by?
What do you think would be shat out

It would be great if there was someone close by to help get her. When she’s been fully digested, will the snake shit part of her out? I thought they’d take and consume everything

Well that's why I am asking for Worcester State anons or Massachusetts anons to email me. The snake would shit some of her out, they digest and absorb most of what they eat but some is still removed from the body. For her it would be a few pounds of feces, I'll check in a moment.

bump

I like her feet :) I wish I could help. I’m not near there. Maybe just plan a road trip, make sure to video her being swallowed

She will be filmed being eaten, both before (her undressing, prepping, talking about how she is gunna be eaten and shit) and after (the process of her reaching the stomach, hopefully a snake cam or mic can go down with her so we see her final moments and she can describe it to us). Plus We plan on filming the bugle that she makes in the snake over time deform and shrink until what is left of her to shit out.

shameless self bump

You’ve got it all down... nice work. Now we just need the target. Have you seen a girl be eaten by a snake before?

roughly 5-15 lbs

No idea who this is but I want to put a baby in her.

no, it likely has happened but never filmed (to our knowledge)

we all do

I’d love to watch, her young body slowly disappearing never to be seen again. A happy snake

hopefully a happy girl, also I need your input on something

Sure go ahead. Does she have an insta?

yes, AlyssaClaireex
Would emailing be ok?

I think so. Any way to get her attention will be good.

I put my email out earlier
[email protected]
this way we can maintain contact

Do you have kik?

god i wanna ruin this girl's social life

nah, you the hotmail dude that emailed me about sending her vore?

how/why

some kind of sexual scandal. details are unimportant.

No, kik is just way easier. It’s what most people use

just email me dude
a snek scandal is better

I wanna make alyssa my fuck toy

we all do

That’s really hot

anons

yeah

she must be hot drunk

yes, she is in denial