Me and the lads in a hurry edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ramikawach
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/china-killed-jailed-cia-spies-170521082959779.html
twitter.com/DGBchan/status/867211656098717696
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_1997
clyp.it/duy2sluu
youtube.com/watch?v=q6vOzVV8uAA
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-choi-soo-young-a-member-of-snsd-s-nipple-9tybwpt/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/cum/

howling at the fact that if /brit/ was put into a cage and made to fight to the death, that the last man standing would be a canadian

Deep South necking a nog.

>walking back to your dorm
>these normies block your path

what do you do?

>friend tries really hard at uni for several years
>does an industry year
>gets a first degree
>he's so burnt out by the end that he just wants to sit in his room and play video games

going to invite him out to the pub on friday

Think I found the algerian on twitter

twitter.com/ramikawach

redditors aren't used to threads going over 290 posts and are just itching to make a new one

Oh to be a normie

>lol u must be from reddit XDDDDD

ah yes the birds are awake

time to babysit the jfs

It is remarkable that the Constitution was little trusted or admired by the wisest and most illustrious of its founders.

There was one superior to Washington among the statesmen who surrounded him—Alexander Hamilton. He called the Constitution a frail and worthless fabric.

The first President after Washington, John Adams, said “he saw no possibility of continuing the Union of the States."

Hamilton is the chief expounder of these ideas: “The ancient Democracies, in which the people themselves deliberated, never possessed one feature of good government. Their very character was tyranny, their figure deformity. "

Nigel garage is calling for a race war lads

yanks btfo

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/china-killed-jailed-cia-spies-170521082959779.html

my dream is to make some decent money then settle down in Costa Rica or Uruguay or Argentina or Brazil by the time I'm 30
wish I could fine a stable long term career in South America

wonder what the founding fathers would think of america today

almost done me track
then it'll be released for free through my buddy's label and hopefully promoted around

Brrrm brrrrm

Nearly made one myself. Was about to click Post. Was seconds away from posting it.

Heart is racing.

>why are there so many niggers and spaniards about?

Good lad.

id crack you like an egg

he's a moronic cretin, glad he's fucked off to america, paul nuttal is thrice the man he was

why do you hate canada so much

>"One was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building
dam that's some james bond shit
China doens't mess about

do you reckon the USA would kill foreign spies like that? I imagine they just torture them but who knows

That sentiment is one of the most annoyingly persistent tropes in American politics.

>wtf where are the slaves???

Ah yes.

Can't wait.

the founding fathers were basically greedy land speculators who wanted to tend their niggerfarms without any authority over the shoulder so i imagine they'd approve

would love to atomize some pom's jaw

I don't hate Canada, I love it but there's no future there.
even if I was making less money abroad my life would be better than in Canada with all the bullshit there

>DGBChan made me $3000 this weekend and now she's offering herself to me
twitter.com/DGBchan/status/867211656098717696

Depends. If they were Israeli spies, they'd apologise for catching them doing something sneaky and embarrassing them.

Some would love to see our dominance, others would be disappointed to see their visions become so deformed

there's definitely some dead chinamen and ruskis that the CIA got a hold of

are you like an international chad richfag?

>what would our roman ancestors think of europe today?

why didn't any of this materialise?

would you rather visit paris, seville or tangier?

leafs do a fuck off for me

aussies and yanks too please

nah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_1997

>rich
lel

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

- Ben Franklin

percocet molly percocet

were all the colonies a mistake?

wtf mayne i din even do nuffin

yeah if only blair had won a bigger majority and had been able to clear out the deadwood like Brown and Corbyn

going to sit home all day tomorrow and play new vegas lads

Absolute destruction of the middle class

No x

clyp.it/duy2sluu

What are those British bastards at trying to escape us again.

kr*uts are niggers who understand british liberty about as well as they understand jokes, poor ben

yeah especially the saxon ones

wanna buy a falcon and call it acheron

nothing like a couple of perfectly ripe bananas in the morning to get the stomach and mind stimulated :)

Colony rankings:

United States
Australia
Canada
New Zealand

australia, new zealand, and canada have a higher hdi than the UK

as well, we don't have the massive social issues that the UK has since our cunts don't have an actual ethnicity the way england does. it started off with english, irish, scottish, etc and now literally anyone can be canadian, australian, etc

You posted this earlier for some bizarre reason.

that sounds like the name of a korean car

Just woke up from a 22 hour coma, did they ever figure out what caused that speaker malfunction at the Ariana Grande concert?

Good lad. Top game.

>ben franklin hated germans
didn't he once say that he thought germans were brown and not white

new zealand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> """""united""""" st*tes

youtube.com/watch?v=q6vOzVV8uAA

new zealand is shit and you know it

I have bananas. I find a pot of strong black coffee does the job though. That and a bowl of mixed nuts, minutes to prepare and keeps me going.

dumb nigger

no, the opposite

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-choi-soo-young-a-member-of-snsd-s-nipple-9tybwpt/answers/new.html

im whiter than u faggot

>eating more than one banana in one sitting
virgin habit

SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.
>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

reading about a radical ultranationalist orthodox jewish group from the 70s to 80s lads

interesting stuff

What would happen if I posted a new thread right now and started linking to it in here? Would Janny kick off?

youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y

quite literally sharted in a mart today

go for it

hard to imagine a time when the USA was anglo

amen

THE RISE AND FALL OF THE MEXICAN EMPIRE, by Lord Acton, 1868

When England recognised the independence of the Spanish colonies, Mr. Canning declared that he had called a new world into existence to redress the balance of the old.

Mexico possesses a territory more than thrice as large as France. Its wealth in precious metals is so enormous that the time will come when the market will be flooded with silver.

Mexico is the saddest and most conspicuous exception in the midst of the general improvement. It is the pride of the colonial system of Spain.

The English settled in a region where the natives were hunters and wanderers, who roamed into the West to elude the grasp of civilisation; the purity of English blood was maintained.

But in Mexico, Cortez found a numerous and settled population, dwelling in cities. It was part of the Spanish to preserve, and to convert the conquered heathens, whose number vastly exceeded that of their masters; a people of mixed blood sprang up between them.

listening to some nine inch nails

haha ben you psycho

is it supposed to look like sam hyde

Zyklon Ben

pot of black coffee
couple of bananas
ready to face the day

no, sam hyde is supposed to look like it. sam ironically dresses like a lefty hipster faggot (foy)

>The weebs are getting on the DigiByte moon mission
Oh boy lets go

petition to word filter nigger to son of africa

Usually just smoke in the morning and skip breakfast. That and take a multivitamin effervescent tablet.

reading about the syrian occupation of lebanon in 1976

do you think the lebanese have some resentment to the syrian refugees in their country?

PHIMOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

petition to permaban anime posters

might give multivitamins a go soon, I always assumed they were bollocks but they're only like a fiver a pot so might as well try them

Right! Quick shower, then off to shops. Gotta get out and back before people are swarming all over the streets making me self conscious.