Red pill me on homosexuality

Red pill me on homosexuality..

Does receiving anal sex feel better for a man or a woman?

What's the difference between a woman sucking a dick and a man sucking a dick? Wouldn't he man sucking he dick be more admirable because it's a less accepted action and therefore requires courage?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexchangeregret.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trannys have something like a 50 percent suicide rate after 10 years of becoming a tranny. Don't buy in to the Jews lies user. Your life will not be better, it will be far far worse.

>Wouldn't he man sucking he dick be more admirable because it's a less accepted action and therefore requires courage?
topkek

Specify

Reminder that you don't choose your sexuality. You're either gay or you aren't.

Prostate orgasms are fucking amazing, but you can get you a girl with a strap-on to give you one.
Blowjobs go in this order Traps>Fat Chicks>Dudes>Skinny Chicks. Traps and fat chicks love sucking dick. Traps are just better at it.
Dudes, MTF Traps who aren't on hormones, and FTM who are... smell and they're pretty-to-very aggressive with sex. It's not as fun as it sounds.

That's bullshit it's a scale, where on one side you're completely hetero and on the other you're completely homo. Most people are somewhere in the middle

Generally speaking, in most first world countries, being a girl is better until you're 25 and being a man is better from 25 and on. MTF trannies are about 75% more likely to kill themselves than FTM ones, especially because most start transitioning in their early twenties.

U can't be bofe?

What if I'm a young looking boy in my 20s that's just dick crazy? I'd wear stockings and makeup, but never transition

Nothing you just said goes against what I said, and OP is obviously talking about being on the far side of homo where you're sucking and fucking other dudes.

>Partner has a male sex drive.
>always anal
>don't have to deal with bitchy women
>knows how to suck a dick.

The only problem with Homosexuality is you have to have sex with a dude.

Don't get STDs, don't get your picture taken, don't do drugs, don't post personally identifying info, and then never get drunk/high around anyone you care about ever again because you'll blurt something out... and it PROBABLY won't be a stupid decision?

>always anal
Con.
>don't have to deal with bitchy women
Do have to deal with bitchy men.
>knows how to suck a dick
Not necessarily.

I've always loved anal. I actually always masturbated almost exclusively anal before it even clued in I could touch my dick. Guess maybe that's why I'm a tranny now lol
I love riding on top of a guy and then you can lean down and cuddle.

Does it hurt? Is it poopy? Do you cum?

No it doesn't hurt. I've never had issues with poop. I can cum from anal but my jizz is just like watery these days.

More shit like this.

Nobody's gay, humanity is just weak and decadent.

That's what I lean toward

So what be you

Sounds like a trap or just a regular gay guy.

More of these sissy captions.

>does receiving anal sex feel better for a man or a woman?

well for the most part it feels the same. you got the same kind of muscles and nerves back there. its kinda like scratching an itchy bug bite. it can be really satisfying then when you've rubbed it too much its suddenly sore. men do have prostates up there so there is a bit more of a direct stimulation though. so i guess men but barely. being gay doesn't mean needing to take it up the butt tho. just be a top. it reduces your chance of getting hiv to 1 in 909 if your partner is positive, and you can take prep to make sure that never happens.

>whats the difference betweeen a woman sucking dick and a man sucking dick?

well it depends on the individuals themselves. the mouths are virtually the same, save for size men are probably larger in general but that doesn't mean much.

as indivudals some people like sucking dick or at leats learned how to be good at it. others havent. gay men are more likely to enjoy the act its self, and by extension get better at it. gay men will literally pay to suck your dick if they're old. thats right, you could make money and never put a dick in your mouth. gays just love it.

>wouldnt it be more admirable because its less accepted

you basically asked if its more admirable because people dont see it as admirable. its a contradiction. some people might, but most people arent going to look at a fag with a cock in his mouth and say 'WOW HES SO BRAVE'

>it can't be because of the hate and discrimination they face or the lack of proper mental health treatment in the US, it must be because of their transition!

If it's because of that why do they do it post-op? If they pass as "their" gender wont they then not be discriminated against?

Is no one else in society discriminated against? Why do blacks not kill themselves at such high rates?

Veterans commit suicide at an alarming rate, as well. From 1999-2010, the rate was roughly 22 suicides per day, or one every 65 minutes. Yet no one says "hey people kill themselves because of the military," they just realize that there are other factors involved such as discrimination against veterans and poor support for them in general (but especially mental health support, which is a trend in the US as a whole).

SRS is still essentially in early stages, and the results can be mixed. Suicides *because* of SRS are more likely because of botched results rather than regret over their gender identity itself as the first poster implied.

People do kill themselves because of the military, it's shit they see and do in war. As for bad mental health care, I agree; doctors are giving them chemicals and mutilating their genitals instead of therapy to help them realize they're not the other gender. As for the botched surgery thing, total bullshit. sexchangeregret.com/

There's nothing wrong with taking estrogen. Why does it matter to you so much what other people do to their own body?

The only thing I find kind of sketchy is SRS because the doctors basically prey on desperate people. The procedure could easily be way way better but doctors do it for money, not for advancing medicine.

What matters to me is being forced to act like people are genders they arent, and the normalizing of it because that causes people to make shitty decisions. If it's not such a big deal, people will get surgery like that quicker and with less serious thought then regret will go up and people will suffer. I care about people suffering. Trans people shouldnt be bullied or hated, but they also shouldnt be humored

>it's shit they see and do in war.

It's because they receive no support after they see that stuff. Joining the military =/= suicide. Desperation after receiving no support for mental trauma = suicide

>receiving anal sex feel better for man or woman

You do know about g-spots right OP?

No one is forcing you to act like people are genders they aren't.

i have noticed most trans are crazy for black cock.

does that lower their property value, like real females?

You're conflating sex and gender. Sex is what you're born with (and even that is far more complicated than the XX/XY binary), gender is how society teaches you to behave based on your perceived sex. Gender identity is only tied to sex because we treat it that way, it's not something biologically or intrinsically linked.

What's more, the Western idea of gender binary is just that: Western. Many Eastern cultures have historically had more than one (and up to seven) separate genders.

Only idiots rush into getting surgeries. Being on HRT is really not that big of a deal. You grow boobs and stuff but they can be removed worst case scenario.
I take HRT and I just live as a guy. I don't care that much about being a girl but I hate the idea of being masculine.

When I can get fired for not using "proper" pronouns, yes they are

Employment is voluntary. You're free to not do what they want. They're free to fire you for not doing it. Again, you are not being forced.

If you really give a shit what someone prefers to be called, then you come across as a miserable person.

"Oh no, I have to call someone by a different pronoun!" Boo fucking hoo, you crybaby.

You have it backwards user. The one who's being the crybaby is the one that demands to be called what they aren't.

I am not willing to put one iota of brainpower into calling people what they want if it's not what what they look like. If they want to cry about it then fuck them.

As a faggot I disagree with your opinion. I wish I found girls attractive though....

This.

It's basically people going

>why are you annoyed that you have to humor my mental illness?

Retarded logic. People need to work to survive. By threatening that man's employment if he does not conform to their ideology, they are forcing him to do something he does not believe in. There are many people around the world that cannot just give up their job because it is "voluntary". In fact, I would argue their employment is not voluntary if it is necessary to survive, it is mandatory.

As someone whose has their dick sucked by all of them, i heartedly agree. the trap was really having to prove something like they were better than any girl.

Just because eastern cultures do degenerate shit, does not make it moral or ethical. Just because some fucking liberal university teachers want to spout nonsense like "Gender is not linked to biological sex" does not make it true. Evolutionary psychology is a driving factor in most things we do.

Fag here and dicks are the reason people are gay, which is also why gay tops are practically nonexistent

Niggers are discriminated against daily and they where born that way. Do you think society will treat mentality Ill people as equal when I took 100s if not 1000 of years for blacks to get "equality". Grow up and realize how the world works pls.

>Vaginas are the reason why people are straight

>Vaginas are the reason why women are straight

>Red pill me
>Sup Forums

Touche.

hnnngg wish this was me

i mess around with being girl-ish a lot, would never go full transfag. maybe cd at most.
but buttstuff for me is my favorite thing to do. its not like jerking, though. i have a big blue dildo i use for the days i want to really treat myself.

like said, never go full retard. moderation is key. id never fool someone into thinking i am a girl just for the dick. thats how you get killed. if i were to get with a guy, it would be as myself and maybe some dress up if hes into it.

im straight btw.

With a cute little tum like that you aren't straight

Atleast not when I get my hands on you.

My dealer is trans and sucked my dick, was meh, but she messages me when shes drunk asking to fuck alot haha.

my best head was off a dude. Never been made to come by a woman, whether foreplay or sex.