Future GOATs

I start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JY4K0T7nCRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah asensio is something else, already a better player than james. should be breaking into the first team one day if he keeps playing like that

He's already better than Bale but then again even Lucas Vasquez is better than Bale right now

>watching a Madrid game on Dutch tv
>it's a Marco "he's half Dutch" Asensio - episode

>inb4 someone posts a generic "speedy, strong black youth" who peaks at 18

is that why he is so brown?

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=JY4K0T7nCRA

Messi on the left Ronaldo on the right

Kek

>implying tackling old Messi isn't easy asf

>earns thousands a week
>I have better teeth than him

*shutsdown your right side*

Ascensio is better than Isco desu. But spanish madrid fans love isco. I wish he left madrid so Ascensio could play more

>tp
>tf

*blocks your path*

>future goats
no such thing
poo thread

president of america 2024

the call that saved Brazil

Pretty much. Bale never really recovered from that injury, and mentally he's in permanent fear of giving it all in explosive runs and breaking down again.

Why is no one accusing Bale of being a fraud?
Literally the most expensive player ever before Pogba and has never justified it. I mean Pogba gets shit all the time

He won them the CDR and scored the winner for La Decima, but since the Euros all he's done is be injured and chimp out

>that flag
>better teeth than anybody else
Sure!

Why isn't he in Atléti yet or something. Sad.

Because spee only cares about EPLEL

If he was flopping at an english team you would see his name all the time

He has scored some pretty important goals and settled in Spain well (for a GB citizen)

because as shit as he tends to be, poogba is ten times worse

at least bale can score or assist once in a while

>halelovic
because he is 90% shit and can't understand football

>29 years
>old

le cut inside and run fast boy

>44 aps, 22 goals, 19 assists
>scored against Juve
>scored against Barca
>scored in the UCL final against Atletico

he justtified it in his first season there

he is in his fourth now, patience with him is running thin

yeah with that first season everybody expected him to be much better now but he just got worst

still wouldn't call him a flop doe

>scores the goal to win muh decima
>19 goald in 21 league games last year
>has to play second fiddle to ronaldo
>all transfers have inflated hugely making his fee look almost reasonable

why is patience running thin?

>he doesn't know figurative language

Considering the flag I'm not impressed at all.

>has to play second fiddle to ronaldo

lol everybody considered him the best player of halal madrid for while and it turns out he's shit and shouldn't even be a starter.

it's not because of the fee but rather because ppl thought he would be the leader and now he's just shit.

Let's hope he's not a killer and a rapist like his dad.

Éderson and Semedo are already GOATS. Grimaldo won't be a GOAT because of injuries.

>*leads the defence and becomes captain of the team at 18*

But his number pales in comparison to the likes of Nerman and Ratking.
I mean he can't even outdo Benzema in terms of scoring and assisting.

He did things outside Britain. That's why.

That's a serious thread

>gianpiero donerpummi
I'll lose all respect for him the day he leaves Milan

Who's this twink

>I'll lose all respect for him the day he leaves a mediocre to shit tier team in Italy because he has outgrown them and wants to play for the biggest teams in the world
Wake up AC Milan are shit desu. Worldclass players don't want to play there

>not staying with the club that gave you your very first opportunity to bring them back their old glory days and make them great again and eventually win it all

>Committing yourselves to the shit clib who gave you your breakthrough and ultimately stalls your carreer and development, and you will forever be the one where people wondered "What went wrong" before being forgotten forever because you were never really relevant.
Sounds like a solid move desu

there's only one name

he's got like 15 years of top level career ahead of him, clubs climb up and fall down multiple times in that period
if he was 25 i'd understand the urgency, but Milan seems to have a nice project for the near future

That's all well and true, but we all now what's going to happen in a couple of years when Juventus comes knocking because the original Gigi is too old and they need a replacement.
Milan will still be mediocre at best and he won't be able to resist the chance to win titles and compete for European glory, nor should he.

this guy became a legend by staying in shit clubs all his career.

This pretty much. Bale was great in his first season and everybody thought he had already superpassed Ronaldo, but then the injuries came...

And literally who remembers him as being a worldbeater or even remembers him? Go on i'm waiting

Literall everybody in the best league of the world

if it was an imminent transfer i'd agree, but in a couple of years (btw, i think Donnarumma will stay longer at Milan in any case) everything could changed
maybe the post-Allegri transition will have been a failure, or they struggled to replace their aging defence, or Dybala left and they couldn't find a replacement: Juventus could not be as dominant as they are now

i'm not saying it's likely but it's possible, thinking the current status quo is valid on the long term in football is almost always wrong

>Intelligent
>Reads the game well
>Good movement
>Can pass, header and score goals

>Ugly af
Will never be goat with that face

you forgot
>english
which means he'll most likely peak at 20 and, despite being good enough to start for a top-half premier league team, have to deal with 10+ years of the media abusing him for not being zidane and ultimately crushing his spirit

Mbappe & Bernado Silva

*& Thomas Lemar

>Le one good season young players then get sold to eplel and fade into irrelevancy

literally the only bangable one ITT
t. homo

>Being a faggot
>Having this low standards
Wew lad, I thought gay men were easier to pull

>already 21 years old
>barely plays

>future goat

The Great White Hope

>Bale

We saw the real Bale in the Euros, he was great, the Real Bale is wasted at Real, he would be 2x better playing where he's not forced to play second fiddle to Tsu. Bale is a left winger at heart, he should be playing there and midfield/forward centre.

>muh Ronaldo hate
Benitez gave him free role and he did jackshit. Zidane introduced a system where they rotate and he's still shit at both flanks.

>it's a european team
>Fly Emirates
Every time

I THOUGHT WE WERE FREINDS

the moustache and long hair do nothing for him tbf

>this mad arab airlines can afford to sponsor major sports teams whilst American airlines kick doctors off for nothing and get flown into buildings

KEK

Great post LAD

BOOM

>Mexican

Whiter than any finn

His dad is an Irish-American

He would be playing there if he was better than TSU but right now he's not even better than Lucas Vasquez lmao

He was Madrid's best player for most of 2016. Dayum shame he didn't get the ballon d'or last year, specially after that Euro cup.

Then he got injured, and he's been shit ever since.

hey baby-sexmachine

t. baby-staelens

Jesus... Football gear used to be so nice

We are, but you insulted God