Why war ?

Why war ?

War ain't nothin' but sumn to do.

Because humans evolved the desire to protect their way of life from other humans

Our two darkest instincts: Greed and xenophobia.

Once humans reached a certain average resource possession, it became more economical to gather resources from other humans than the rest of the environment. This was the birth of our greedy instinct, the will to take what others need because you want it: Originating from a harmless need to gather resources from the land, it turned into a psychological path to cruelty.
And our xenophobia. Originating from an inherent and wise mistrust of other species, it turned into a technique for one tribe to dominate and destroy others, by perceiving them as others and denying their humanity.

Almost every example of mass violence can be explained by these two instincts we developed in our stone age.

I have a shirt that has this except the man being shot is replaced with Mickey Mouse. 2012 was a weird time

This

We're human. War is what we do.

USA, and this probably means jews
they earn shitloads of money from weapon sales
hitler knew that jews fuck up the world for the sake of it and tried to put end to that. That's why we still have conflicts and civil wars going on. If Nazis won the war there wouldn't be isis

Why not? It is a good way to weed out a fuck load of liberals.

> If Nazis won the war there wouldn't be isis
Maybe, but there would still be nazis...

because population control.
because fuck compromising with unreasonable people.

but there wouldn't be jews, you know their religion is worse than nazisim
maybe technology would be better, since soviets and united states stole the nazi rocket plans

passchendaele, feels fuckin bad man

>soviets and united states stole the nazi rocket plans
It's called the spoils of war. Also no one really stole shit. The rocket scientists made a deal to come to the US after the war.

> but there wouldn't be jews
You underestimate the resilience of life... there was Jews outside of Europe. And when the word of nazis kill jews "en masse" would've come out, the world would've rallied against the nazis anyway.

The 1917 Flanders battle should not have happened/

I have a hard time finding pictures depicting Germans in the battle

coulda shouda woulda

it did, life goes on

well, for some anyways.

easy for you to say faggot

But no one rallied when the Jews in Poland were killing Germans prior to Hitler invading Poland of the fact that before the war even started the Jews declared WW2 on Germany economically and with a large Jewish population in Germany it was a strangle hold on the country because Jews were boycotting everything made in Germany that wasn't made by Jews. It's what Jews do. They try and destroy countries by destroying their economy. Now it isn't all Jews just mainly the Zionist scum.

i bet you watch fox news

exactly. If those guys are all so great, then why are they dead and I'm alive?

I'm alive, therefore far better than their dead asses.

get fucked

no. But I bet you watch CNN. I actually know how to do my own research. and I don't listen to the bias media or bias websites. If you notice that anytime some disagrees with what the Jews say they automatically call them anti Semite.

i bet you watch Mark Dike

See, even more proof off my greatness over them. They're all rotting bones on a battlefield, being turned into worm and rat shit long ago. And I can go out and get my cockfucking on.

fuck those dead pussies. fuck them right in their dead asses.

never heard of him. I bet you worship Soros.

soyboy

war is heck

Damn, that was s respectful way to kill somebody

>because population control.
>because fuck compromising with unreasonable people.

made on imugr. what are you, 12 years old faggot?

is this the new Sup Forumsoshirt insult instead of cuck? I don't speak basement dweller fluently.

checked

Because killing someone feels better than sex. Now imagine you are responsible for countless deaths. The felling of pleasure our leaders experience must be amazing.

two pair

Killing is like sex, but with a winner.

can you find the cat in this photo?

never heard of him lol i worship good pussy.

why not?

The situation reaches a point of escalation where two tribe resort to violence in order to settle their differences.

Looks like my 21st.