Can you name a more millennial team in all of sports right now?

>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Draymond who's a loudmouth donkey
>Most entitled team in NBA history
>The """face"" of the franchise is a spoiled rich mullatto kid who never knew anything close to a struggle in life. If he never made it into the NBA, he would've been JUST fine as his dad made $42.8 million in his career
>His "splash" brother is another rich kid of a millionaire basketball player who tries too hard to act like a spacey pothead, but really is covering up the fact he has absolutely no fucking personality besides being a fucking spacey pothead
>Their """""defensive""""" anchor is a loud-mouth nigger piece of shit who talks a lot of shit but rarely backs it up and the only reason why anyone pays attention to him is because his teammates bail him out since he has no offensive give.
>Their newest free agent acquisition is a bitch and coward of the highest order, betraying the very principles we all hold dear in the world by being a fucking traitor
>Their coach is a loudmouth SJW who can't keep his fucking mouth shut when it comes to things that don't involve basketball.

Not to mention this might be the most millennial team of all fucking time, and everyone fucking hates millennials

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

upvoted

>apehoop

>watching niggers be apes

"No"

>le i was born in le wrong le geleration
Isn't hatin on millennials the quintessential millennial thing to do?

dumbass white boi, ever hear of
>white chocolate
>steve nash
>john stockton
>gordon hayward
>porzingis
>dragic
>jusuf nurkic
>nikola jokic
>dirk nowitzki
>kevin love
>steve kerr
>steve nash
and arguably white:
>blake griffin
>steph curry
>klay thompson
etc

unless you're older than 35 or younger than 18 you're a millennial

I watched Stranger Things and deeply related to the kids on that show

You should read some Breitbart or Info Wars and see how millennials are ruining America

This is comfortably the worst meme on Sup Forums. I hate the warriors as much as the next guy with the silver spoon backcourt, their shitty meme chuck system that keeps working, the coward durant, the role player pf who's overhyped to fuck with the league refusing to give him techs, etc. But the whole "millennial" thing is really stupid, especially when it's being posted by a millennial

>But the whole "millennial" thing is really stupid, especially when it's being posted by a millennial

How do you know?

How did this become a meme?

one autistic faggot keeps posting it

Because 40 year olds don't browse Sup Forums

Eh... you'd be surprised. Sup Forums's been around since 2005ish, and traffic blew up in '07. Pretty sure some late 20-somethings were browsing back then, and are still here. Believe it or not, the majority of the traffic and posting of OC is done by older people. Sup Forums isn't something that you "grow out of" like a fad. It's the best platform for anonymous mass communication, which is a testament to why it's been relevant for so long.

Don't forget that they're based in the Bay area, which is cuck millennial central. And they have Seattle fans because of Durant, aka more cuck millenial fans

wow you named like a dozen white guys in a league of hundreds

Lebron is the biggest millennial of them all.

>>Their newest free agent acquisition is a bitch and coward of the highest order, betraying the very principles we all hold dear in the world by being a fucking traitor
You must be the most deluded person in this board.

I thought Seattle and the Bay Area have a huge rivalry?

How is LeBron a millennial?

I refuse to believe anyone here is born before 1995

Anyone between 16-35 in the current year is a millennial

I thought the cutoff is 1998.

Anyone born in 1999 or later is Generation Z

>this thread again
was it autism

Is it bad enough if im a millennial and i've supported the lakers since i was 8?

Golden state millennials

>one autistic faggot keeps posting it

It's literally a retarded dude parroting something he heard saw on Colin Cowherd; a guy who can't keep Lebron's dick out of his mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM