Which of these is the choice for Sup Forumstants?

Which of these is the choice for Sup Forumstants?

Apple Music

Spotify undeniably

I've used both, it's Spotify. Apple Music doesn't even have seamless transitions between songs.

>Which of these is the choice for good goys?
fixed

>spotify doesn't have uploading
>apple forces shitty matching
>gpm has nigger tier UI
Life is pain, user. Currently using Apple as the less of three evils to my tastes.

Apple Music is cheaper for me as a student so for now i choose that although I find Spotify to have a far better UI and once im done school ill probably go to spotify

kill yourselves

Spotify has plenty of obscure stuff.

that's hateful speech, user

Why?

Spotify obviously

how cheap is apple music for students? Spotify has a student deal for 4.99/month

Is the Local Files tab the only way to access my downloaded music on Spotify? Because it looks really fucking ugly.

iTunes

Do people really stream music this much? Never used either

So does Apple Music?

I use Apple Music because you can download shit and it will stay in your library until you cancel your subscription, which is great for when you have no coverage.

Spotify since I don't have to pay anything.

Uh, you can do that with Spotify. They're the fucking same, let's just admit it.

It depends.
Apple if you use iphone(lel), considering that the app for android is trash. Spotify is ok, but you cannot integrate your music library it.
Tidal is also a choice if you have high end speakers. Google Play is a hit or a miss.

Tidal. Because Tidal actually cares about fairly compensating the artist.

the features are identical, the spotify UI is better though

Apple Music if you have an iPhone and use iTunes for your regular music listening.

Spotify if otherwise.

Voting Tidal as well. That and actual physical media such as CDs, records etc.

youtube music because a lot of music randos post ends up on there, but not on spotify or apple music, like Tool and shit

spotify. You need itunes to stream shit on apple music.

rutracker.org
>Captcha: TOilets 1862

You don't have Spotify for students?
I pay like 2 dollars here in Brazil using the discount.

This + Soulseek + riced out Foobar2K

Are you on an android phone? If so look up "Spotify RealAPK hack" on google. It gets rid of ads but you can't download the music

>he doesn't have itunes

itunes cloud is really nice, tho it seems to conflict if the album is available on itunes. I got The Ziggurat but can only play some tracks and itunes thinks its some african dope comp.

I rock a plenue d , but if I had to make a choice it's Apple music.

This is my sentiment as well but I'm probably switching to Android soon.

>Everybody who likes spotify has under 15,000 songs in their library and under 3,333 actually downloaded

what do when half of your library unavailable on stream library??