Be me

>be me
>girlfriend going out with the girls (pic related)
>stops texting me around 11
>figure her phone died
>play COD with the boys for a few hours
>get a text from random number
>pics of my gf and him fucking
>fucking heated
what should I do?

Post all nudes to start and then maybe post phone number?

I know b isn't personal army but I would help you tbh

That's all assuming this isn't bait and I've been told to never assume

break up with her obviously. Dont even give her anymore of your time. Be upset about it on your own time but show her nothing. Just end it. If you have any of her shit, toss it on her lawn.

also post nudes

Which cod

If bo2 keep playing

Cod will never cheat on u

post nudes of her in this thread

This

>girlfriend going out with the girls

why would she do that? can't she bring her friends over to your house?

what would you do?

Are you retarded?

Step 1. Post pics
Step 2. ???????
Step 3. Profit

I mean come on guy you deserve it for being a consolefag step up

>get super turbo cucked

Please bump my thread. Please answer a question or two.

we live together and i'm taking all of her shit and putting it outside and changing the locks

Could the photo be from before you got together? If not post the pic and phone number

Get those nudes out son

I’m not OP, but your suggestion implies you don’t understand why people go out. You fuck.

if she lives with you, put all of her stuff out on the curb and dont say a WORD to her. block her number, block all contact with her, change your door locks

trust me, doing that hurts her 100x more than having some huge argument

by law you cant do that though, just letting you know. you have to be careful with it and you can actually get in trouble if you do that. even if she is not on the lease if you're renting. what you can do, is put it all in a box or something and you can change the locks. I'd let her know what you're doing just so she can take the steps to get out of your life as easy as possible on you. otherwise she'll make it difficult and a powder keg.

Who cares. She's ugly anyway. Send them to her family and slash her tires then move on. By move on I mean fuck her sister. Duh. Just like any other ex.

this was the first one i got

I mean. It could be her ex or something sending old pics? Don't count your chickens.

Continue

That guy's moustache is disgusting, your girl has a really shitty taste for men user.
Btw, dump her and give her no room for "explaining" or any way of chat. Just isolate her from your life, she'll feel bad eventually

moar pls

His mustache...

Why wouldn't he shave that terrible shit?

Copypasta u weak jew cuck

i've been with her for 6 years so it definitely isn't old pics since she'd be 16 then

Use more obscure photos dickhead.

Old set.

He looks like he just hit puberty and he is too proud of the alpha body he thinks he has.

There's your first problem. Trying to tie down a girl who was six-fucking-teen when you first started dating. Of COURSE she's gonna wonder what the fuck else it's like to fuck someone else. She's young and immature.

Move along dude. Date someone else yourself. You kidding me?

What the FUCK
I KNOW THIS GUY

So after the first pic he sent you, he decided to put on a necklace and she fixed her pony tail?

Dude shes a cunt, if she wants to throw 6 years out the window for a fucking faggot with upper lip hair. Shes not worth it, do what user said and isolate her and don't let her explain, just kick her out of your life man and bounce back.

You mean by the 1/3 amount of face you see in the pic, autism?

kys i'd recognize this faggot from a hundred fucking miles away

Where do you live OP?

post moar pics of your soon to be ex gf.

Probablty as long as I have. a few years when he first came around and fucked anons girlfriend.

OP is a faggot?

Possibly fake, definitely gay

user to the rescue

doesnt look like the dude from the original photo

I meant I knew him from a thread on Sup Forums some time ago
Can't remember but his face looks very familiar

so you're saying there is a chance we could be getting prank'd from OP right now?

Alright I hate sluts, how can we help

Sup Forums is little more than psy-ops in these modern times.

It's actually hilarious that any of these people do this kind of thing for a living. Can't wait till theyre exposed (it's coming soon, very soon) and subsequently get eaten alive. This has all happened before. I'm hungry for some traitorous swine and I'm not the only one.

fake and gay. pics are prob of OP fucking his girl

Who the fuck goes out with the girls before 11 AM on a Sunday? I call bullshit on this whole story.

>bottom left of the picture shows it was clearly daytime when the photo was taken

Is he a Chad asshole?

I mean. You have to really fucking not have a soul to do this. But.

You ever get this far OP?

Time to send these to all her family and let her parents know how much of a whore they raised.

By that, you're assuming it is bait.

yeah i've fucked her doggy

Don't text, dont call, dont contact at all.
Act like you dont give a shit.
Move on.
Feel like an alpha.

This

Thats anal m8

Sorry this happened to you user

Dude dont know his own girl ass

IF it's the guy I know, he used to be a very good friend of mine but something changed one day and he kept finding excuses not to meet up

It's been 2 years since I last saw him. Who knows how his personality changed, he used to be a great kid, definitely a Chad but a bro Chad

Quads

no its fucking not. she doesnt do anal

PAPI this is fuck'd up stuff.... it's your honor
you need to take action now

this

kek

she does now

chad that you, you savage?

user my wife cheated on me and then had me falsely arrested under abuse charges because I was obviously too mad to forgive her and move on for the kids. She's shit, move on. DO NOT TAKE HER BACK OR SHE"LL RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!! Also, post more nudes.

Fucking kek

Apparently you don't

no i've tried for years and she doesn't do it, its not something she ever wanted. She must have been drugged or something

lucky for you shes got a pretty rekt face.

OP can't keep a girlfriend because he is faggot.
OP probably doesn't have penis.

Tell him to cum in her as many times as he can and send her home in the morning so you can eat your breakfast out of her pussy.

butter face

Don't lie to yourself. Most women are whores, and if you're not the alpha who makes them feel like one, then you're the beta cuck who thinks they're princesses.

fucking kek on this, do it OP.

Calling bullshit. That Dell on the floor is too old of a model to be useful today. Ya'll been trolled.

"What should I DO?!!" She's done it! DTB. Dump That Bitch.

bonus points if you also request that Tyrone or Mohammed be next

Please bump my thread. Please answer a question or two. Or ask a question or two

don't listen to these cucks
it's time to teach them a lesson, know what i mean?

she has a pretty nice back

i'm not fucking lying, theres no way she did this and wasnt drugged

Please explaining the dubs senior.

Give him tetanus?

You're lying to yourself because you have feelings for her, that's what makes you blind
I speak from experience, I didn't want to believe either until I saw her fucking in my own house with a dude. Dumped the bitch and blocked her everywhere, never talked to her ever again.

Classy!

No need to spend your life behind bars for a vapid ugly cock smoking whore and a pseudo Chad attempting to make himself look like an alpha male when in reality he's just a poor excuse of a stereotypical dumb as bricks high school Jock

Throwing her shit on the road would work just as fine. Better yet, send ShitExpress to her family's house with a card saying "Fuck you Mom"

Dub dubz speak truth

If it makes you feel better he has a small pecker.

Or does he

hair wet
hair dry
why 2 beds next to each other. college or motel.

no you don't get it, she TOLD that she doesn't do anal. she would never willingly do it. this dude had to drug her somehow

Probably only does anal when she cheats