WWYD?

WWYD?
replies get replies

ripp off her leggings and eat her ass and pussy out until im hard and fuck her ass as hard as i can!

beam her in the ass. with my dick.
get it? beam?

but really, id fuck the house and 3 kids out of her.

Get her down on her knees and have her blow me. Once my dick is nice and wet, bend her over that thing, pull her tight leggings down so I can see her ass in her panties. Pull her panties to the side and slowly push my cock inside of her. Fuck her harder until I cum inside of her

gf passed out on the couch:

>her ass in her panties

I'd sneak up and jam my dick in her mouth, and face fuck her til she was dizzy, then i'd rip her sweat pants in two and fuck her til she's cum drunk.

get this slut drunk and rape her through those leather leggings after pinning her arms above her head and spreading her nice white thighs to take my cock and full load of cum into her tight cunt, leaving her there beaten and fucked with a pussy full of jizz

wwyd to her?

very nice, anymore?

gently slide my hand along the inside of her stretched out leg, slowing down as I approach her ample butt.
cum with force of one thousand suns as I grab her cheek, and after three convulsions of my dick, ram it inside her poop chute.

Sit her on the corner of the counter with her legs spread and her feet propped up on either side, and go to town on her tight little pussy til I bust off deep inside of her, filling her to the brim with my cum. Then I'd plug her hole with a toy from the kitchen so my cum wont spill out.
Wwyd

I would abduct her, and keep her in my basement while training her to be a good slave. First part of the training would be daily raping her tight little asshole, and having her clean my cock after with her mouth - when I get hard again I would be choking her out, by forcing my cock as far down her throat as possible. At some point she will reach the magic 3 minute mark before passing out, I don't care if it takes weeks or months - she will get there.

come up behind her and surprise cumshot all over her face and glasses
wwyd

nice, like this? coincidentally another time she had passed out, you can see my hand on the back of her head as I face fuck her.

Those are some hot sluts in your pic, whats their story? Looks like the tan one might be away and taking the pic. I'd pull her head up by her hair and make her suck my cock while not waking her friend. Then i'd push her head back down and have her pull the white girls shirt/dress up so she could lick her friends clit through her panties, I wouldnt care if she wanted to her not, i'd have my hand on the back of her head so she had no choice. her ass would be up in the air while she ate her friend out, wouldnt want to waste that opportunity so id strip her shorts/panties down and put my freshly sucked cock into her pussy. im sure her friend would be awake by now enjoying being eatin and fingered. Meanwhile im fucking the tan bitch from behind causing her to moan into her friends pussy. When I was ready to cum id pull out and cum on the tan sluts face/white girls pussy and make her lick it all up.

I'd lay her on her back and lean in and suck on her neck while I pinch her nipples. Once she's nice and horny, I'd slip off her panties and start rubbing her pussy before I slide my cock in alll the way. I'd rub her feet and hold onto them while I go crazy on her pussy, and after a while of that I'd pull out and blow my load all over her stomach and tits, then take her watermelon and go have a nice post-cum snack.
Wwyd?

Wwyd to her?

Bind her arms and shove my cock down her throat. Sliding up and down with ease while she gaged on my dick.

Tell her to reply to someone else first

strip her down leaving only her hat on, fuck her nice and slow til i'm about to cum and then blow my load right into her lips.
wwyd?

Wwyd? Or what would you let her do to you?

Wouldn’t titty fuck her?

I would punch her in the stomach and ram my cock down her throat

Titfuck that slut for hours before covering those tits in cum

WWYD this thick sexy whore?

WWYD

Go straight to eating her asshole

Eat her thick ass

Bump

Who is she?

fuck her tits and cum all over them and her face, then i'd pull off those jeans and ram her ass til she's a teary, cummy eyed mess, then face fuck her til i cum down her throat.

one or both wwyd?

got any more pics of her?

Slut i found online, you like her?

For sure, have any good ass pics?

Or feet?

Left one looks thicc. I'd take her, spread her legs and eat her out then flip her over and absolutely destroy her asshole. I'd choke her a little bit then cum on her face.

Not any ass sadly but have more body and face

break into the washroom at a party where the blonde is in there taking a piss and freshening up, before she can even yell i jump on her covering her mouth and throw her to the floor shoving my fingers up her wet pussy and tear at her clothes, i would strip her down nude right there on the floor and rape here raw and rough for as long as i could before cumming a huge hot load into her tight pink cunt, as im finishing up i would stealthily signal other dudes to come in and film and photograph her as we continue to rape her

wwyd to this slut

She looks stunning in this one

I think she needs cum on her face

Love her sexy body

Another

Any more WWYDs for this whore?

I love black dresses like that. Would stick my dib between those breasts while she's still wearing it and make her titfuck me before I came on her glasses.

Slut needs your cum

I want to test that beautiful dress off her round ass pound her intand cum in her

Goddess

Use her as your little cumslut

I want to grip her hair and force my cock down her throat then flip her over rub my dick against her asshole then flip her back again and repeat until I cum down her throat

wwyd to her?

would drag her to that empty stall, pull up her skirt and do her from behind, squeezing on her tits tightly and not letting go until I'm done

Mmm imagine her warm wet mouth taking your cock

Force the whore to take your cock

Sneak up and cover her body in hot cum

After they had turn around and laughed at me at the party we were at when I tried to start a conversation with them, I would wait for them to leave and follow them home. When they wen't inside I would burst in through the door and threaten them with a knife. First I would make them eat eachother out while live streaming it to their facebook profiles from a fixed position, in an awkward angle making it look like an accident. Then after that I would rape the blonde one in the ass. Thrusting as hard as I could while she was crying. And then make the darkhaired one suck my cock clean. When she had sucked it enough to make it hard again I would rape her ass aswell, and make the blonde one suck my cock clean. Then I would force them to split a bottle of vodka or whatever booze I could find in their house, and get them naked and into bed. Choking them out with my cock down their throats, first one, then the other. When they were both out I would take a lot of photos of the blonde one and post on all her social sites. Making it look like the other one did it. Then put them both back in the bed, put their underwear back on, and leave the house with no trace. When they wake up, they think it is just a dream and none of them talk to the other about it. When they get back to uni after the weekend everyone is whispering behind their backs... that will teach those bitches not to laugh at me, ever again...

She looks like fun.

I would rip off that bikini and hold her face underwater until she is ready to pass out and i let her up for air and then turn her around i will fuck her brains out abd cum in her and leave her there naked.

Wwyd to my bitch?

I'm sure while I fucked her ass I would be choking her and pulling her hair watching her squirm

She probably secretly enjoys you forcefully using her body

She actually looks like someone I know...

>How do we keep the earth fully populated with humans forever?

Glasses make God's work for her. Would make her clean the room in nothing but that t-shirt while I'd take low angle shots of her slit

Those pictures would be so beautiful

Would jizz into her drink, stir it with my dick, make her drink it and then suck me of for good measure

Slut loves the taste of your cum

good thing she's bracing herself cuz i'm gonna fuck her hard right up against the wall, til i fill her up and leave her on the floor.

wwyd?

Saving each and every one of her pics, though the black dress is still undisputably the best. Wish she lived close by.

They look perfect for a threesome. Rightey needs tto get on all four. Her bunny costume already has a hole in its bottom for easy acces to her holes as can be seen in the üicture. Leftie is laying in front of her, legs wide spread while rightey eats her out. First I take lefties mouth to prepare my cock. She sucks like a maniac as she is enjoying how rightey is licking her. Feeling her slurp up every drop my cock releases is intense. Once I have shoved it in her throat a few times it is completeöy shiny and dripping of spit and precum - time to changeto righteys awaiting holes. She has anet innie with a cute little patch of hair on top of it. Slowly I slidemy cock in her slit and fill it up. Rightey loves it and starts massaging her clit as she licks leftie even more intense. She dances on my dick and takes it just as she likes, all that she needs to make herself cum. I enjoy the view and start synching up with her rhythm. Leftie starts to moan louder and screams shes about to cum. Rightey keeps on going and gets so turned on that she shivers too. Unexpected for rightey, leftie bursts out squirting. Rightey is overwhelmed but as she is used to swallow, she does the same here. I feel my cum pumping through my cockand ram it in deeper with every thrust completely filling righteys cunt. Leftie is fast enough to say "Please don't pull it out yet!" and crawks into a 69 position under rightey. She opens her mouth, I pull my dick out and unleash the semen to drool down from righteys pussy into lefties mouth. Leftie licks it all up, then sucks my cock cleand and both of tem make out, snowballing my cum.

wwyd?

also hit me up [email protected] if anyone is interested in exchanging personal wwyds

Shes so sexy, got kik?

Spread those legs wide to lick out her cute cunt. Once she is all nice and wet shove my dick in her tinypink hole while letting her suck on my fingers pushing them into her mouth. At some point Ipull out and aim for her ass. First she is scared but soon accepts her fate as a thee-hole-slut, reaches down, spreads her buttcheecks and has my cock penetrating her ass. Once I am super close to cumming I tell her "This is what I trained your mouth for, get down on your knees", pull my cocl out of her ass and get her kneeling before me shoving my cokc into her mouth and fucking it good. When my cum spurts out I fuck her mouth so deep she has no chance but to swallow. She gags and does perfectly as intended. When I pull my dick out she gasps for air and stumbles "Thank you!"

I would pull down her dress to reveal her tits, then forcefully bend her over that tree and pull her dress up and start fucking her in the Pussy right there and then. After a few minutes I’d swap to her asshole and cum inside her

Wwyd?

Wwyd to Scottish teacher Shannon?

there is absolutely NO question that I would hold her at gun point until she agreed to fart in my urethra.

immediately drop to my knees and let her kick me as hard as possible in my balls and then stomp my face over & over in with her bare feet and then she'd squat over my face while ripping my head to her cunt and pissing down my throat and then force me to drink her breastmilk mmmmm

I would stick it into that nice little pussy of hers and impregnate her with my seed

I'd bang but put a bag over her head

Would tie her up and make her my little cum slut

I would do a roundhouse kick in her dumb face to see if i can get my leg that far up

Type unnecessary comment and then scroll past the thread.

That little rabbit needs some stuffing.

i bet she'd be down

Damn. got some ass pics?

I reply to your 1337 get because replies get replies.

i'd get her bent over and taste that bush.
then i'd make her spread her ass open and fuck her tight holes while grabbing those perky tits.
when i was close to cumming i'd use her hair as handles and force her to deepthroat my cock and finish all over her face

little cheeky

I'd tie her arms down, force her legs open and ram into her hairy cunt while spitting on her face and slapping her. Then I'll move to her ass and repeat. When I'm ready to cum I'll pull out and shove into her mouth, forcing her to taste her cunt and ass, and I'll cum down her throat.

Wwyd to chubby slut Vanessa?

I would defecate heartily upon her trotters.

I would place a log upon her tattoo.

Wwyd to Jessica(left) and Sadiqa(right)

Push her back in the water.

Defecate upon her armpits. As the log slid out I would wiggle my bum to tickle her.

Bump

Bumpity

Wwyd to Jew slut mother Nancy and Kike whore daughter Sarah?