Gun ownership

Can you please give me a reason why you don't own a rifle?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-5-56/
stundin.is/frett/their-voru-ad-leika-ser-ad-thvi-ad-meida-mig/
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-phosphate-moe-blk-freedom-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're expensive.

>give me a reason why you don't own a rifle

Scotcucks

Living that SBR life.

This. They're like $1000

No targets.

I just finished building this here rifle for about $650.

They can be built cheaper

I live in an urban environment. My shogun and pistol do me just fine.

You can assemble a mil-spec (read: minimum acceptable quality standard) AR15 for like $600

But OP I own three rifles and a 12 gauge shotgun.

I'll let it pass.

I own a katana, the intellectual's weapon. All of you gun-toting jock fuckboys don't stand a chance

I see you're in Commiefornia!

What brand katana?

Yes yes, fighting the good fight

Where can I get good quality gun parts? I don't want to have to spend a grand on a .308 semi auto.

Whoa hold on now.

You want to build an AR10?

they are only used for violence, just like other guns. you confederates disgust me. how is it knowing that without guns, we would have peace and prosperity? you really think that guys help you defend yourselves? well it also helps you kill random innocents and helps bad guys kill you too. that's why.

>a rifle
>a

Because one's not enough.

>never enough money for all the guns i want

also this is from like a year ago

I like having a weapon designed to kill.

Sorry not sorry

ive bought a couple more since then

Dafuq kinda can is that

But user, I do!

How fucking poor are you
paid 6k once for a rifle

Life is too short for an ugly gun like that

Does anyone from yurop on here actually own guns?

you better be sorry you confederate redneck because were gonna storm all the gun factories and shut them down because tyrants make money off of other peoples deaths its absolutely disgusting and ridiculous

Sharia law doesn't allow it

Because i own four.

My country isn't overrun by trash

I'm waiting for Trump and the Congressional Republicans to fall on the failing,discredited ATF like a pack of starving wolves next year.

Trump will make full auto sears great again, eventually.

probably not happening unless you have a machine shop

I haven't bought one yet. But I will be soon, although I'm likely buying a handgun first for personal defense.

t. Being beaten to death by a Kangaroo as we speak

I own too many

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm actually not white.

ye m8

Aren't you a FUCKING PENAL COLONY????

form 1 can i made

You mean dinner?

you're still a confederate redneck dude... maybe if you stopped buying guns your iq would go up a few percents? you should try that out man i recommend it

all free men should own a rifle and know how to use it

>undertale
Kill yourself my man.

All it needs now is a "brake" :^)

americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-5-56/

Because I'm poor.
I went for shotgun instead because hunting and home defense, and have yet to justify the purchase of a rifle.

>got one just before sandy vagina took my whole state down the shitter

Lucked the fuck out, honestly. Came of age just in time. Unfortunately I probably won't be expanding my collection any time soon.

We own hundreds of rifles and shotguns, God knows how many handguns.

Grandpa was big into guns. We inherited his collection.

Buying a VZ58 soon, though, we don't have a semi that shoots 7.62x39, just two AR's and enough bolt-guns to form a militia

OK fine, I'll throw them all away tomorrow.

It belongs to a faggy trip on /k/

You have something weird jammed into your magwell.

said the man in maple chains

Dude Kangaroo meat is delicious. I had some when I was down there eight years ago. It's like steak but better.

Can't find it here anywhere, obviously. Truly suffering.

because i'm poor ;_;

noice user my can would rattle like hell if I made one prolly because my lathe is horrible tho

you'll love it!

Thats a 10 round magazine m8

I do comrade.

O shit Iceland waddup, the last bastion of white people in the world.

Keep up the good work. Don't let any shitskins in.

Because I live in NYC

nigga please I have so many guns they won't fit in the safe

forgot pic

I live in New Cuck City. Fascists don't like guns.

stundin.is/frett/their-voru-ad-leika-ser-ad-thvi-ad-meida-mig/

>try to stop plane from taking off because MUH ILLIGEL DEPORTATION
>GET BTFO

Why are you listening to them?

>Keeping your guns outside the safe

Hope you got trigger locks or action locks on those shits or else the RCMP gon' send your ass to prison.

I have no idea what that article says but I really like your country. Seriously keep up the good work.

Boatingaccident.jpg

Ayy

What borough?

That gun is nice and all but you have to baby it. I wouldn't want to scratch the wood going through heavy brush during hunting season. Instead I use an ugly synthetic stock on my .30-06

Good luck convincing the ATF of this boating accident.

I'm building one. Upper in the mail.

Am foster parent. Liberal local government said it created an unsafe environment.

Is the mini-14 any good for self defense? Breivik used it to kill 60+ people, but they were unarmed and easy targets. It's the best thing I can own without going into the military and shooting for sports.

>iq
>a few percents
>percents
>perfuckingcents

Ok.

My girlfriend said I can't have one

What kinda upper?

If it's cooked right, it's so good, it's so high in protein too. Aus should be trying to sell it worldwide since we have an abundance and they are a pest.

It's breddy gud

There is an area in-between milspec and unacceptable
Mil spec is actually fairly good quality regarding ARs

Most 500-600$ ARs are below milspec and work just fine as range toys and minimum abuse defensive rifles

I own 3
Yugo M70
Mosin 91/30
Scar 17s

it is literally as effective as an ar 15 for almost all purposes

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-phosphate-moe-blk-freedom-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

I don't live in a free state

it's used by many police and militaries so yeah you're good

>TOB and looking like an autistic fuck

Because my cock isn't small.

That's good to know. Any idea how it is for hunting and what I can hunt with it?

Parts list on the rifle in your pic. Would like to build one that looks like that.

Look at all those Glocks.

Could do better (in general I'd need to know more about what you can realistically own in your nation to give advice) but can certainly do worse

I do. In fact I own a few, subject to the laws of where I live.

Sign me up, I'll come down and shoot them for free as long as I get to haul their lifeless corpses home for food.

What rank are you at that you haven't unlocked extended mags yet?

Yeah, I've heard good things.

It's actually my first purchase. The rest of our guns are from my Grandpa and Uncle. Dad was always too poor to buy his own, but still the shit from my Grandpa is split 50/50 between my Uncle and Dad.

Wow...uhhh...there's like... literally no chrome or even nitride in the barrel?

Are you on a really tight budget?

It's the same cartridge as an AR, 5.56, so probably not a big game gun. My understanding as a non-hunter is anything short of deer is probably good for that round.

It's called "california"

B8

If by rifle you men AR, then you'd be right...sometimes. But shit I'm gonna get a Savage Axis II (bolt action) for $350

You're saying it's non existent?

I'm poor as hell and /arg/ told me it was worthwhile.

Im a leaf.

>it is literally as effective as an ar 15 for almost all purposes
[Video of Ian from.fogotten weapons having an M1a fail from an air compressor blowing sand at it]

But in a seriousness it is absolutely fine unless you plan on crawling through sand/dirt/mud and immediately defending yourself

>Shogun

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY