HUNGARIANS! ASSAMBLE!

I'm spending a week in Budapest with me friends (we have an Airbnb in Józsefváros).

Please hit me up with some decent clubs and bars to hit. Also general nightlife tipps is welcome.

Thanks guys.

Why don't you visit a good country instead?

you could probably finger barbara palvin infront of soem club in budapest la

seems like a nice country to me.

sounds nice.

Budapest is probably my favorite city. I've been there 6 times and it has always been amazing. Going again this August..
also a lot of people speak German as well
The ruin bars are good, clubs there it ötkert., akvarium which I have been to.

Just google brudi

but its not

germans are ugly and boring
so are hungarians

>I've been there 6 times
Nice. Got some general advice for me? It will be our first time and nobody really knows anything substantial about Hungary.

>ruin bars
tell me more.

>ötkert., akvarium
noted

>google
google is usually shitty when it comes to clubs.

germans are subhumans

When I first went there I didn't know what to expect but I was very blown away. Your staying pretty central.
The city is also quite small, you can reach everything on foot, there is no need for any public transport tickets other than initial ride from airport.

I don't have much time to explain in detail but ruin bars are near the big Synagoge, there is a very large hall that is completely full of bars and you walk through. It's good to get drunk. During the days its restaurants and cafes (btw food is really really good in Budapest, also cheap)

There's also A38 which is on the Island, in summer there are big open air parties

My advice is to just walk around the city and explore, there is a lot to do. The castle district is also pretty cool, especially when you go up on the hill where the Statue is you get a nice view. Take those bus rides to get an understanding

germans are subhumans

if you want to taste normal hungarian food hit one of the less fancy restaurants, everything is cheap for you but those will be especially cheap

theres a very good greek restaurant on the danube bank called dionysos taverna(opposite side of the citadel), when i was going there you could only book a table in advance

germans are subhumans

>go to different country
>do the same old normalfag fucking shit you do anywhere else

nice. thanks man.

do you mean this spot here?

germans are subhumans

germans are ugly and boring

our goal is to party in 50 countries before the first of us turns 30 (21 countries to go).

the culture stuff comes later.

typical retarded western subhuman
kill all white subhumans

Prostitution is huge in Budapesti. The city center is not that big and filled with clubs, many people come there for the clubs, so there is generally pretty cosmopolitan and fun atposphere. It is my favourite city in central europe also.(>prague, krakow, wien, etc.)

it is normal for german subhumans to have sex with prostitutes because they are ugly and boring

>Józsefváros
Outer parts are the shittiest part of the country along with Erzsébetváros (district 7 and 8), used to be where commies settled low class bydlo and gypsies, like big part of our "soho". However its being gentrified.

>doesnt get 1 reply
>Doesnt get dubs once
Oh my, czech these

meh we're not really into prostitution. picking up girls is fine though.

>meh we're not really into prostitution.
dont lie german subhuman

I think he does. Search for "bulinegyed" in google images for maps.
Btw check out "budapest sparty" on youtube, many spa have all year parties at nights. Also many bar chains are open 24 hrs in the city "kakas" "4-es 6-os"
"Kopaszi gát" full of bars too next to the danubd by info park

germans are subhumanss

DAMN SON! thats EXACTLY the stuff we're looking for! thanks man. looks like i gotta bring my finest bathing shorts.

germans are subhumans

Oh right I completely missed those parties ! I definitely need to try them this time in August! Nightlife in Budapest is great..
I'm staying at Andrassy ut.

I also recommend you go to a spa/bath day time to chill, there are dozens but Széchenyi is the largest. Take the millenium metro line M1 its very cool.
There are large clubs next to each other at the Shipmaker Island (hajógyári sziget).
Also go to margaret island for a walk around with beer.
What the other user said is called Gozsdu Udvar.
Also recommend.Great market hall and Hold st market for market food.
Budapest Park is large open air club with live concerts every day.
Clubs mostly close at 6-7am

im 1/64th subhuman

I'm 1/64th greek as well

Nice nice. thanks.

A38 is not on Margaret Island, it's a ship club next to Petőfi bridge

also, the Statue of Liberty is also not on the Castle Hill, but on Gellért Hill, in front of the Citadel

nah, that's a food truck court there and the city's first ruin bar (Szimpla)

he probably meant Gozsdu Udvar, a long passage house filled with bars and restaurants, connecting Király street to Dob street

>large clubs next to each other at the Shipmaker Island
those clubs stopped operating some years ago, when it was found out their owner is a huge mafioso responsible for the murder of many people

Yeah i work into the night too, i cruise home on Andássy every night on my bmw xmoto.
Come for the aug 20. national holiday week.
Np.
Also minibud will take you door-to-door from airport for under 10eur

germans are subhumans

like greece?
are you greek

What's minibud? I usually take the bus then metro, or taxi if lazy

Bus+metro is good if you know your way around and dont have to change trams trains.

I do not want germs in Greece.
they can go to spain or portugal

These countries will die in the future. Fuck Greece! Croatia and the East is better and has better beaches too.

you are the croat in germany that is jealous of Greece
i have noticed that many immigrants who hate Greece have started to make such posts in the last days

I'm no Croat, I have been in both countries and Croatia surpasses Greece in quality these days, even though it's cheaper. Greeks are just butthurt, because they got competition from other countries.

the last time you wrote the same shit
dumb slav subhuman

And they drive you to the city from airport for 10€?

That's a very good deal