Refugees and Muslims

Can y'all post all your information on refugees and muslims?

I'm doing a big project(personal, a series of essays, and hopefully a big video/documentary) on the dangers of refugees and muslim immigration, a better solution, current atrocities, lies and myths and so on. The essays will be the most important but i'm hoping to make a very well produced video a la Vox style. I hate Vox but they sure as hell have good production.

Its time the Right modernizes and takes the offensive instead of sitting around on defense all the time.

I'm already scouring government sources, kikebart, youtube, and so on. Any help would be graciously appreciated.

so Post your Rapugee sources!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SSMFCJ7T
youtube.com/watch?v=1EAwYzSSDLc
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
youtube.com/watch?v=GQu5N-JFHXc
cbsnews.com/news/many-british-muslims-put-islam-first/
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/stabbing-arrest-1.3491413
patriotchronicle.com/norway-deported-824-radical-muslims-what-happened-next-has-liberals-dumbfounded-and-conservatives-cheering/
cnn.com/2016/02/19/europe/britain-eu-talks/index.html
wnd.com/2015/11/kalashnikov-and-grenade-attacks-across-paris/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318379/Hunt-Isis-killers-Syrian-passport-body-suicide-bomber-Stade-France.html
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/federal-agent-iraqi-refugee-wanted-bomb-texas-malls-36280740
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35237173
cnn.com/2016/01/06/europe/germany-cologne-assaults-arms-length/index.html
news.com.au/world/europe/cologne-police-chief-condemns-sex-assaults-on-new-years-eve/news-story/8bcb3bd23a3658503c849971af9f0c1d
news.yahoo.com/jihadists-stole-tens-thousands-blank-passports-report-154955786.html;_ylt=AwrXgiO003ZWWEsA_z_QtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjR0MTVzBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM3BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/isis-in-united-states-research/index.html
toprightnews.com/breaking-theyre-here-first-load-of-10000-syrian-refugees-has-arrived-in-new-orleans/
swedenreport.org/2014/10/29/swedish-police-55-official-no-go-zones/
studying-in-germany.org/germany-will-lower-educational-standards-for-benefit-of-migrants-and-equal-opportunities/
civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/2010/01/10/4-stages-of-islamic-conquest/
youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY
investigativeproject.org/documents/687-the-muslim-brotherhood-project.pdf
civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/sharia-reveals-itself/
heritage.org/research/reports/2015/10/the-rising-tide-of-migrants-and-refugees-due-diligence-and-adherence-to-law-required
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wont give anything except this
Don't forget to include the strain it has on the economy

Starting dump

1. Muslims are beautiful
2. Muslims are great for the economy
3. Refugees raised Europes income by 200 Income points
4. Refugees lifted Europes quality of life by 3LQ

Fuck off

Definitely not. Letting in tons of untrained, illiterate culturally incompatible persons and dumping them into the welfare system is irresponsible. Not to mention newfound competition for young native citizens in unskilled labor market

Did you watch 8pols video?

They just took snipets off Europarliament members talking about it along with male negroid hordes marching. It got millions of views and it attracted a lot of attention from media.

The blood is coming out much slower than I'd expect.

pastebin.com/SSMFCJ7T
youtube.com/watch?v=1EAwYzSSDLc

Well you could post a link
Its real life, not a movie

I saw it. Wasn't sure where it came from. I'll go scan the other chans like 7 and 8 and see what they have.

Thanks, Hollywood Jews, for making me think the skull is a geyser.

Muslims are swine.

wasnt this guy a kurdish fighter? baka senpai

al nusra

What the fuck

This is about all I got OP good luck on your project

>THA
>INK
>YOU
> _

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

More up to date but less bias.

Haha, they saw so far ahead ... yet they completely miss that every single action they take strengthens Israel.

Sunni revivalists, the ultimate good goys.

this doesnt include central african republic

15% muslim
85% christian

boko haram slaughtering Christians comes to mind

God speed!

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

youtube.com/watch?v=GQu5N-JFHXc

the numbers for shia extremists are comparable to christian extremists. so can one say shia is slightly more compatible with western society?

78% of Muslims in the UK support punishment for people who make cartoons of Muhammad. 68% of Muslims in the UK believe it should be illegal to insult Islam. 30% of Muslims in the UK would prefer to live under Sharia law than British law.

Source: cbsnews.com/news/many-british-muslims-put-islam-first/

It is. I wonder what percentage of terrorist attacks are Wahhabi.

Iranians are Shiam and Persian. Saudis are Salafist, Wahhabi scum. Arab islam is a disgusting cancer and I am embarrassed as a human being that it has gotten as far as it did.

i wont post all of it but i will post some stuff

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/stabbing-arrest-1.3491413

patriotchronicle.com/norway-deported-824-radical-muslims-what-happened-next-has-liberals-dumbfounded-and-conservatives-cheering/

cnn.com/2016/02/19/europe/britain-eu-talks/index.html

wnd.com/2015/11/kalashnikov-and-grenade-attacks-across-paris/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318379/Hunt-Isis-killers-Syrian-passport-body-suicide-bomber-Stade-France.html

newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/federal-agent-iraqi-refugee-wanted-bomb-texas-malls-36280740

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35237173

cnn.com/2016/01/06/europe/germany-cologne-assaults-arms-length/index.html

news.com.au/world/europe/cologne-police-chief-condemns-sex-assaults-on-new-years-eve/news-story/8bcb3bd23a3658503c849971af9f0c1d

news.yahoo.com/jihadists-stole-tens-thousands-blank-passports-report-154955786.html;_ylt=AwrXgiO003ZWWEsA_z_QtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjR0MTVzBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM3BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/isis-in-united-states-research/index.html
toprightnews.com/breaking-theyre-here-first-load-of-10000-syrian-refugees-has-arrived-in-new-orleans/

swedenreport.org/2014/10/29/swedish-police-55-official-no-go-zones/

studying-in-germany.org/germany-will-lower-educational-standards-for-benefit-of-migrants-and-equal-opportunities/

One of many things for these people to correct on their own.

Look I'm drunk but just remembers Muslims are motherfuckers.

i would even guess that most of those shia attacks are from iraq where their shia majority is fighting back against the sunni/isis rebellion.

>implying everyone opposed to assad is an isis-member

Creeping Sharia: civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/2010/01/10/4-stages-of-islamic-conquest/

youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY

Muslim Brotherhood Project: investigativeproject.org/documents/687-the-muslim-brotherhood-project.pdf

Sharia: civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/sharia-reveals-itself/

>based pigeon speaks

heritage.org/research/reports/2015/10/the-rising-tide-of-migrants-and-refugees-due-diligence-and-adherence-to-law-required

Protip: I've met Steve Bucci.

He is a stand-up guy and can be trusted.